BREAKING NEWS! Tony Romo is gay.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #61
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 Grisly said:

[pic - click to view]

go get some f**king therapy.

i can't even believe you wrote all that and expected me to read it.

you're really taking everything i say so literally, it's hysterical.
:r ofl:..this guy
 8 years ago '04        #62
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
:r ofl:..this guy
you talk about me to your friends in your apartment complex, and your ugly a.ss girlfriend.

i don't even talk about boxden off the internet.

i'm no math expert, but i think that adds up to you being a f**got who takes the internet too seriously.
 8 years ago '04        #63
space
space
 Grisly said:
you talk about me to your friends in your apartment complex, and your ugly a.ss girlfriend.

i don't even talk about boxden off the internet.

i'm no math expert, but i think that adds up to you being a f**got who takes the internet too seriously.
gay guy strikes again...i wasnt talking about ur gay a.ss..i had some friends over and u just look like an a**hole...sorry

and your still stuck on the last post i had before the laughs, you still on my girlfriends pus*y, youve said the exact same thing in your last 2 posts( i take the internet too seriously, which is hilarious and thank you for that, my girlfriend is ugly, which is even more funny, and im a f**got, which has me rolling right now = ...
[pic - click to view]

please do me a favor...keep talking..i swear this s**t is funny

im done with this guy
 8 years ago '04        #64
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:

please do me a favor...keep talking..i swear this s**t is funny

im done with this guy
why do you even respond?

all you do is summarize everything from my post, then put a corny a.ss "you mad?" picture....when i'm not even mad.

further more, i know your girlfriend is ugly, because i've told you that she was twice, and neither time did you try and defend her by saying like "my girlfriends not f**king ugly, shes cute as s**t!"

.....so, you lost.

your girlfriend =
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 Grisly said:
why do you even respond?

all you do is summarize everything from my post, then put a corny a.ss "you mad?" picture....when i'm not even mad.

further more, i know your girlfriend is ugly, because i've told you that she was twice, and neither time did you try and defend her by saying like "my girlfriends not f**king ugly, shes cute as s**t!"

.....so, you lost.

your girlfriend =
[pic - click to view]

yea ok..why am i gonna sit here and get in an argument about my girlfriend..i know my girl look good so i dont give a f**k what you say...ok u didnt defend that you dont watch justin bieber videos and moon walk in the mirror...im not going to sit here and play your lil game while you write love notes to me n s**t..but yea you are mad..u know how i know...not one time did i get on ur boyfriend, but u got so mad that u had to talk s**t about my girl for the 3rd time now...hahahaha...its just boxden man..so u can post again if u want..im done with you like a asian wh0ore..it was fun but im done with you...dont get so upset man..its just the internet..lmao..and you looked all over the internet to find a ugly picture so people can laugh at your jokes..lol...u fail at life
 8 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 Grisly said:
why do you even respond?

.....so, you lost.

your girlfriend =
[pic - click to view]

well now this actually is his girlfriend so do me a favor and shut the f**k up.. you don't even got a girl and if you did.. i would definitely blow her a.sss out the water.. oh and stop being a f*g and trying to get at my man on the low with them private messages you be sending him about how you wanna give him a private show, i don't really appreciate it. k bye.
 8 years ago '04        #67
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
yea ok..why am i gonna sit here and get in an argument about my girlfriend..i know my girl look good so i dont give a f**k what you say...ok u didnt defend that you dont watch justin bieber videos and moon walk in the mirror...im not going to sit here and play your lil game while you write love notes to me n s**t..but yea you are mad..u know how i know...not one time did i get on ur boyfriend, but u got so mad that u had to talk s**t about my girl for the 3rd time now...hahahaha...its just boxden man..so u can post again if u want..im done with you like a asian wh0ore..it was fun but im done with you...dont get so upset man..its just the internet..lmao..and you looked all over the internet to find a ugly picture so people can laugh at your jokes..lol...u fail at life
1. i didn't search hard for that picture. i googled "ugly girlfriend" and it's on the first page. so, once again, you lose.

2. IMMEDIATELY after saying "i'm done with you like an asian wh0ore"........you post YET again not even 5 minutes later. so, once again, you lose.

3. you're jokes aren't even funny enough to respond to. you're like the retarded kid that was in middle school that everybody laughed AT, not WITH, but always thought that we thought you were funny and cool, even though we were laughing at you cus you're retarded and not funny.

you fail at life for attempting to 'win' an argument on boxden, about nothing.

and your girlfriend is still ugly, so nothing has changed.
 8 years ago '04        #68
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
well now this actually is his girlfriend so do me a favor and shut the f**k up.. you don't even got a girl and if you did.. i would definitely blow her a.sss out the water.. oh and stop being a f*g and trying to get at my man on the low with them private messages you be sending him about how you wanna give him a private show, i don't really appreciate it. k bye.
lol you're mad as s**t right now haha.

you're probably the most UNFUNNY person on boxden.
you're like a kid that gets clowned on, and is a f**got and doesn't know how to respond so he just says the dumbest s**t that pops into his head.

and i didn't send anybody any private messages. so once again, you're reaching, in your attempts to be completely unfunny.

i feel bad for whoever stumbles across this thread and sees all the retarded s**t you wrote.
 8 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:

OWNED
 8 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 Grisly said:
lol you're mad as s**t right now haha.

you're probably the most UNFUNNY person on boxden.
you're like a kid that gets clowned on, and is a f**got and doesn't know how to respond so he just says the dumbest s**t that pops into his head.

and i didn't send anybody any private messages. so once again, you're reaching, in your attempts to be completely unfunny.

i feel bad for whoever stumbles across this thread and sees all the retarded s**t you wrote.

[video - click to view]

03-29-2010, 09:18 PM         #71
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did this n*gga really let his chick post on here

damn son you real mad right now.

take the L and walk it out.
 8 years ago '07        #72
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 THE TAKEOVER said:
did this n*gga really let his chick post on here

damn son you real mad right now.

take the L and walk it out.

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy