BREAKING NEWS! Tony Romo is gay.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Mysteryman said:
You probably werent even watching football when they won those superbowls so

[pic - click to view]

5 Superbowls when I was young or not alive>NEVER GETTING ONE EVER
 8 years ago '05        #42
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
tony romo prancing around like a queen is not breaking news

[video - click to view]

Last edited by I Am...; 03-24-2010 at 04:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #43
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #44
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
It must be pitiful living in a life where you devote time each day towards hating a football team.
 8 years ago '04        #45
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 MythMade said:
It must be pitiful living in a life where you devote time each day towards hating a football team.
tell em k!ll themselves...immediately
 8 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 Grisly said:
^^ he's an eagle fan ..

those idiots gotta be the best to argue with..them and redskin fans..
 8 years ago '08        #47
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 6069 6069
FAIL

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #48
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Grisly said:
watch at the :32 mark. that is all.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #49
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 MythMade said:
If this was Peyton Manning or Drew Brees ya'll slobberknockers would get wet...
C'mon Tom Brady and Peyton Manning not Drew Brees.
 03-24-2010, 10:09 PM         #50
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cowboy fans real salty in this thread
 8 years ago '04        #51
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
^^ he's an eagle fan ..

those idiots gotta be the best to argue with..them and redskin fans..
you've made more posts in this thread trying to incite an argument then anyone else.
so, i'm gonna say that YOU'RE the idiot in this thread.
the rest of us were just laughing at your f**got QB singing his favorite song with a gay passion.

remove the c*cks of all eagles fans from your mouth immediately and carry on with your day.
 8 years ago '04        #52
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 MrFourteen5 said:
FAIL

[pic - click to view]

i left your mom on the ground next to a taxi crying in that same pose.
 8 years ago '08        #53
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 6069 6069
 Grisly said:
i left your mom on the ground next to a taxi crying in that same pose.
You,you cant talk to me that way!!!

Last edited by MrFourteen5; 03-25-2010 at 12:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 Grisly said:
you've made more posts in this thread trying to incite an argument then anyone else.
so, i'm gonna say that YOU'RE the idiot in this thread.
the rest of us were just laughing at your f**got QB singing his favorite song with a gay passion.

remove the c*cks of all eagles fans from your mouth immediately and carry on with your day.

hahah ur getting mad...real mad i can see..hahah..like i said its easy to pick on you clowns...i said in my first post that it was a funny video and it is...but me bringing up the facts in your team got your panties all in a ruffle and the only way you can defend yourself after i made the superbowl comment was to call me a f*g...good one little fella..

matter fact me and my girlfriend were both laughing at the video because yea he does look gay with his high pitched voice and s**t, so it is a funny video but you gotta learn to defend your team better and not get so sensitive..n*ggas gettin emotional man..isnt that what philly, dallas, washington, giant fans do to each other is talk s**t? but n*ggas like you get to catching feelings and gotta call me an idiot just because i brought up the fact that you wont be alive when the feagles win a superbowl and thats just something that you are going to have to deal with little fella..if you cant take the heat..get the f**k off Boxden...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #55
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
hahah ur getting mad...real mad i can see..hahah..like i said its easy to pick on you clowns...i said in my first post that it was a funny video and it is...but me bringing up the facts in your team got your panties all in a ruffle and the only way you can defend yourself after i made the superbowl comment was to call me a f*g...good one little fella..

matter fact me and my girlfriend were both laughing at the video because yea he does look gay with his high pitched voice and s**t, so it is a funny video but you gotta learn to defend your team better and not get so sensitive..n*ggas gettin emotional man..isnt that what philly, dallas, washington, giant fans do to each other is talk s**t? but n*ggas like you get to catching feelings and gotta call me an idiot just because i brought up the fact that you wont be alive when the feagles win a superbowl and thats just something that you are going to have to deal with little fella..if you cant take the heat..get the f**k off Boxden...

[pic - click to view]

i'm not mad at all.
if you couldn't sense the humor and sarcasm in that post, you're an idiot.

judging by your 9 paragraph response, including cute little stories about your ugly girlfriend, you care way more about this entire thread then i do.

so, i'd say you're the one who can't take the heat....

but n*ggas like you get to catching feelings and gotta call me an idiot
you sir, are a pus*y. go cry on a p*nis.
 03-26-2010, 09:43 AM         #56
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jerry jones is a funny looking a.ss dude...i swear he look likes like he just came out of a cryogenics chamber...
 8 years ago '04        #57
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
right, dude look like he should be in a wax musuem or some s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 Grisly said:
i'm not mad at all.
if you couldn't sense the humor and sarcasm in that post, you're an idiot.

judging by your 9 paragraph response, including cute little stories about your ugly girlfriend, you care way more about this entire thread then i do.

so, i'd say you're the one who can't take the heat....

you sir, are a pus*y. go cry on a p*nis.

hahahahah this female(i presume you are now) is so upset, u know how i know ur so mad OVER BOXDEN, you gotta take shots at me and now my girl...hahaha unlike you i understand this is just BOXDEN and you shouldnt take s**t as serious as you are... if you think my girl is ugly, thats fine with me, you can think what you want because your opinion is irrelevant to anybody that matters to be honest, so you can talk all the s**t you want to and feel good about yourself, if you are that sensitive i have to start to question your man hood now...lol n*ggas or females i should say get all sensitive n s**t...i dont give a s**t if you call me a f*g or idiot or whatever, because i dont know you and frankly you dont even matter, so keep on posting s**t trying to take shots at me n my girl if you want to because i love it...this s**t is funny...everybody in my apt...apt complex and my job all got a good laugh at you and you started my day off very well, and i thank you for that, if you can post everyday s**t like that...everyday for me would be the s**t...so thanks for the hate...you gave everybody a good laugh and we look forward to more from you in the near future..haha so go do what u do best..go moonwalk in your underwear in the mirror, listening to justin bieber

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 03-26-2010 at 12:19 PM..
 03-26-2010, 12:36 PM         #59
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again, sh!t is straight up......

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #60
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
hahahahah this female(i presume you are now) is so upset, u know how i know ur so mad OVER BOXDEN, you gotta take shots at me and now my girl...hahaha unlike you i understand this is just BOXDEN and you shouldnt take s**t as serious as you are... if you think my girl is ugly, thats fine with me, you can think what you want because your opinion is irrelevant to anybody that matters to be honest, so you can talk all the s**t you want to and feel good about yourself, if you are that sensitive i have to start to question your man hood now...lol n*ggas or females i should say get all sensitive n s**t...i dont give a s**t if you call me a f*g or idiot or whatever, because i dont know you and frankly you dont even matter, so keep on posting s**t trying to take shots at me n my girl if you want to because i love it...this s**t is funny...everybody in my apt...apt complex and my job all got a good laugh at you and you started my day off very well, and i thank you for that, if you can post everyday s**t like that...everyday for me would be the s**t...so thanks for the hate...you gave everybody a good laugh and we look forward to more from you in the near future..haha so go do what u do best..go moonwalk in your underwear in the mirror, listening to justin bieber

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

go get some f**king therapy.

i can't even believe you wrote all that and expected me to read it.

you're really taking everything i say so literally, it's hysterical.

Last edited by Grisly; 03-26-2010 at 01:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy