Damn, my COD MW2 Multiplayer Rank Reset Back to Level 1

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
7137 pageviews
22 comments

Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
Damn, my COD MW2 Multiplayer Rank Reset Back to Level 1

I dunno what happened. Was playin it last night with some friends, and it was all good, level 29 and going, but today when I turned my s**t on and tried to customize my class...I notice I have to rank up to Level 4 first. I'm like WTF:banghead:

22 comments for "Damn, my COD MW2 Multiplayer Rank Reset Back to Level 1"

8 years ago '07        #2
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
you should burn your xbox down
 8 years ago '04        #3
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Ole-G said:
you should burn your xbox down
Yeah, definitely coppin a PS3 when this Xbox finally burns out completely:angry14:
 8 years ago '05        #4
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
get to relive all the fun u had
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #5
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
sounds like a game glitch instead of the xbox itself, otherwise all of your data on your 360 would be f**ked
 8 years ago '04        #6
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
sounds like a game glitch instead of the xbox itself, otherwise all of your data on your 360 would be f**ked
That's kinda what I was thinking. It sucks starting over with all my friends on like 20+
 03-27-2010, 01:08 PM         #7
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Losing your rank has to deal with IW's servers. It's nothing saved on your Xbox, so it's a game glitch, not a system glitch.
 8 years ago '04        #8
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Losing your rank has to deal with IW's servers. It's nothing saved on your Xbox, so it's a game glitch, not a system glitch.
But I don't connect to the servers, ever. My Xbox is modded and has been banned from XBL, so all my info is saved on my system (I think?)
 8 years ago '07        #9
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15067 15067
 Kazel said:
Yeah, definitely coppin a PS3 when this Xbox finally burns out completely:angry14:
why?

if that's the system you game on why switch up cuz you have some bad luck?

what if you had a ps3 and it was the same situation, would you say "I'm gonna get a PS3 next"

I don't get yall's logic with that, switching up systems cuz of some hardware problems. If you like the system and the games it offers why change?
 8 years ago '04        #10
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
 Kazel said:
But I don't connect to the servers, ever. My Xbox is modded and has been banned from XBL, so all my info is saved on my system (I think?)
???????????????????? what do you expect then? no wonder you lost your stuff
 03-27-2010, 02:22 PM         #11
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
Looks like you either forgot to save your profile or you deleted it by accident.
 8 years ago '04        #12
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
Would you guys say it was a problem with my Hard Drive or the System?
 8 years ago '07        #13
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

mw2 = b00ty
 8 years ago '06        #14
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
that's f**ked up. I haven't even heard of that one before, I would call xbox or something and see if they know anything about it, instead of asking ppl on here who are playing with themselves while typing (me).
 8 years ago '08        #15
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 570 570
Did you boost your way up??? One of my n*ggas was just saying the other day how they are moving people back to level one who cheated their way up the leaderboards.
 8 years ago '09        #16
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,181 | Props total: 2582 2582
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Did you boost your way up??? One of my n*ggas was just saying the other day how they are moving people back to level one who cheated their way up the leaderboards.
That's good if they do that, wouldn't be mad if they did it either... look at that leaderboard and it's ridiculously fake.

By on subject, atleast you aren't 7th prestige or something and they reset you all the way to 1st. level 29 is not that high either, string up a couple good games and you'd be half way there.
 8 years ago '04        #17
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 29 26 said:
That's good if they do that, wouldn't be mad if they did it either... look at that leaderboard and it's ridiculously fake.

By on subject, atleast you aren't 7th prestige or something and they reset you all the way to 1st. level 29 is not that high either, string up a couple good games and you'd be half way there.
Yeah I know, I am already back on 20, I just don't wanna have to keep starting over. I am never gonna prestige like that. And no, no boosting here. I don't cheat on games, there is no fun in that to me
 8 years ago '05        #18
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
the game sucks...
 8 years ago '06        #19
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 d3athb4dishonor said:
That would be wsup... I don't kno how the f**k ppl are level 10 prestige (a lot of them too) without cheating.

I don't even care about the prestige mode anymore due to all the cheating and bulls**t that goes on with ppl who tryna rank up all the time. I'm gonna chll on 1st prestige or w/e and at least I'll be able to use all my guns.
 8 years ago '04        #20
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
when your not connected to xbox live your rank is always 1
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy