Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2010, 02:20 AM         #1
16404 pageviews
20 comments

Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can i meet 3300-3500 calories a day eating healthy food

shyt is rediculous, so im really supposed to consume that many calories

5'11
240 lbs
moderate-vigorous exercise 5-6 days a week

my workout regimen:
2 separate 50 min cardio sessions a day (1000 calories each)
30 minutes of moderate weight lifting
30 minutes at home doing push-ups vigorous

im just trying to figure how do i eat 3300-3500 calories a day without eating 4 steaks and a 16 inch pizza by myself. shyt seems impossible and costly

i bust my a.ss in the gym consistently at the minimum 6 days a week, eating plenty of healthy foods, avoiding sugar, and staying active at home. no supplements, just sheer will power and discipline. Im seeing gradual fatloss for my hardwork. im just worried that im not getting the (Recommeneded) calories

but the word is that you will lose muscle and a whole bunch of other shyt if you over do it, what constitutes "overdoing it"? if i need a certain amount of calories say 3400 daily for my body to function properly and maintain its metabolic rate

i just want the bottom line on what to do because im focused and im not turning back to how i used to be for anything or anybody thats an oath. If someone can give me educated answers on how i need to adjust to lose 2pounds a week the healthy way, i will go from there and stick to it. Props in advance to whomever

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 03-24-2010 at 02:22 AM..

20 comments for "how can i meet 3300-3500 calories a day eating healthy food"

03-24-2010, 03:35 AM         #2
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should be eating 6 times a day

so each meal could be 550 cal

example:

180g of white rice - 211cal
200g of chicken brea$t - 330cal

add some sauce, thats like 550 cal

just divide your meals into 6 and then calculate what u eat

so healthy fats, protein, carbs = win
 03-24-2010, 03:48 AM         #3
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after reading the whole post, looks like thats a fair amount of work your doing.

you could do 3 weight lifting sessions a week

4 cardio sessions a week. 2 of them could be sprint training/HIIT and other 2 could be steady state

then drop your calories to 2800

how fat are you now? if your at 240 and very overweight then chances are you use to be having a lot more then 3500 a day.

how slow are u seing results?
 03-24-2010, 07:48 AM         #4
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
after reading the whole post, looks like thats a fair amount of work your doing.

you could do 3 weight lifting sessions a week

4 cardio sessions a week. 2 of them could be sprint training/HIIT and other 2 could be steady state

then drop your calories to 2800

how fat are you now? if your at 240 and very overweight then chances are you use to be having a lot more then 3500 a day.

how slow are u seing results?

well im prolly still in the upper 230s due to muscle ive put on but ive

lost about 1 legit pound of body fat over 8 days.
just started seeing results mostly in the face around the cheek,eyes, and nose area

and im not fat i have a natrually thick frame, baseball player type of build, im trying to get down to 190 to lose this body fat

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 03-24-2010 at 08:21 AM..
 03-24-2010, 08:24 AM         #5
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keg_70 said:
you should be eating 6 times a day

so each meal could be 550 cal

example:

180g of white rice - 211cal
200g of chicken brea$t - 330cal

add some sauce, thats like 550 cal

just divide your meals into 6 and then calculate what u eat

so healthy fats, protein, carbs = win
is it okay to get those calories from a smoothie on
 03-25-2010, 03:55 PM         #6
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
depends what is in a smoothie

calorie is not just a calorie

comes down to what u eat and where the foods come from.
 8 years ago '04        #7
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Thats a s**t ton of cardio everyday

Are you sure thats your correct calorie intake to create a 7000 weekly calorie deficit? You calculate your BMR then estimate your daily activity level to find out your calorie intake to maintain your current weight?

Last edited by hockeythug; 03-25-2010 at 06:32 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #8
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 596 596
Foods you should be eating to meet your caloric intake:

. brown rice
. steel oats
. banana
. papaya
. yams
. broccoli
. avacado
. extra virgin olive oil
. almonds/walnuts
. flax seed
. turkey bacon
. salmon (fish)
. boneless/skinless chicken brea$t
. whey
 03-29-2010, 08:09 PM         #9
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
add allmax quick mass to your diet
 8 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 UpTownClips said:
Or buy maltodextrin @ $2/lb, whey blend @ $6/lb, creapure @ $6/lb and spend the rest on fish/fish oil & flax. :agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #11
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
mr chemist.....
 8 years ago '04        #12
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
eat eggs every morning, with big glass of milk and orange juice, then have like turkey sandwich for lunch, eat alota tuna and s**t..eat alota beef and meat..like raw fresh s**t no homo
What kind of tuna? Depending on what type it can contain high levels of mercury.

Also like salmon, avoid the farmed kind.
 03-30-2010, 07:30 PM         #13
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lean meats, lots of veggis, fruits, nuts and seeds, little starch, no sugar.

there you go. eat all that you want.
 8 years ago '04        #14
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
Find out your lean body mass. what ever that is, consume that much protein a day. As far as working out, heavy lifting at least 3 times a week for an hr or more and you'll lose the unwanted fat provided you're reducing from your daily calorie maintenance at your current weight. Cardio is optional...its really just another way to reduce calories.

Given you activity level, you should shed pounds easy. I'm just wondering where you got the 3k from? Cuz i'd think you'd need to be somewhere in the 2000's if you're trying to lose fat.
 8 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 knives said:
Find out your lean body mass. what ever that is, consume that much protein a day. As far as working out, heavy lifting at least 3 times a week for an hr or more and you'll lose the unwanted fat provided you're reducing from your daily calorie maintenance at your current weight. Cardio is optional...its really just another way to reduce calories.

Given you activity level, you should shed pounds easy. I'm just wondering where you got the 3k from? Cuz i'd think you'd need to be somewhere in the 2000's if you're trying to lose fat.
 8 years ago '04        #16
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
You need to cut the calories pretty much, I use to consume that much a day and stayed at the 240 mark. Someone brought to my attention, the fact that my calorie intake was high. I cut it down to 1500, and the weight started to fall off. Im 215 now. Its all about the diet. I dont starve myself, I eat fruit and vegatbles more...which are less in calories but you can still get full. I work out about 5-6 days a week, 3 mile runs and insanity. Some days are light...some are very heavy...diet is the key to weight loss!!!
 04-02-2010, 01:13 PM         #17
tech5c  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You need to find your daily caloric intake.

First you gotta find your BMR.
BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

I then use the Harris-Benedict Equation to find my daily calorie needs

There are other simpler and more complex methods to find your daily calorie needs. This just happens to be the way I use.

Once you get that subtract 15-20% for healthy weight loss and a good start. This may need to be adjusted.

I use a 40/40/20(protein/carbs/fats) split for my macros. Split it up between 6 meals consisting of food that enet posted. You may need to change this ratio depending on how your body responds.
 04-05-2010, 11:40 PM         #18
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said:
elaborate....:hmm:

what is the purpose of that
 04-06-2010, 12:03 AM         #19
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:

Calculators and so called experienced BX posters, i dont believe that shyt though

my thoughts are the same as yours.

im gettin toned as hell, gradually, seems like when i lift hard and sleep long periods i lose more fat.

I was around 240 with little to no exercise but now im still 240 but more toned instead of flabby looking,

Right no im burned out on cardio and only burn 200-400 cals as opposed to the 700-1000 i was burning weeks prior. im just sick of running and ive just been more inclined to hit the weights more often lately. For upper body i try do exercises that work 3 or more muscle groups. i never realized how tight and sore my forearms could be from "effective bicep curls" shyts burns. for lower body, which i abhore, i do them laying position squats where im pushin the weight up with my legs, ive noticed since ive been doing crunches like crazy, workin my midsection, i been able to stack more plates and go hard, im stonger than usual compared to previous weeks.

but if anything has helped me with my progress is resting, a good 1-2 days of power sleeping after a maniac session at the gym has me lookin lean as shyt, more motivated to hit the gym and get the most out of my visit, and my mind feels more clear. This is just on some "do it myself and play it by ear" type shyt, not something i learned from a artilce and fitness magazines. most of my progress just come from intuiatively knowing my limits what im supposed to be eating etc etc.
 8 years ago '04        #20
space
space
"effective bicep curls" :dancingcool:

It's better to do things to a science rather than wing it and hope for the best.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy