Suge Knight Beats and Robs Yukmouth

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29544 29544
im all good..thankz 4 all my TWI99AZ & TWITCHEZ 4 yall concern..and all u HATEN AZZ NI99AZ..iTS NOTHIN 2 A BO$$..i'll have the last laugh!!!

yuks twitter
 03-23-2010, 08:15 PM         #62
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn 11 on 1. Lol
 03-23-2010, 08:18 PM         #63
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JRisgr8! said:
jumping and robbing irrelevant rappers is not the way to earn ur respect back
What defines a relevant rapper? Please enlighten me.
 03-23-2010, 08:20 PM         #64
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 187Zone3 said:
My patna Eldarodo Redd just told me Suge Knight coming to his video shoot.. I was like damn Bra i know u a Gangsta, But suge knight is a known Goon so i aint gonna be there
 8 years ago '04        #65
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 TIGER HOODS said:
Yuk been holdin down the west coast for the past few years? In what way? His record sales have been at an all time low. His last 4 albums have been absolute trash and he also lost a huge percentage of his fan base. So I dont know in what way your talkin about. Jacka, e-40, J. Stalin.... Philthy Rich was on Discovery channel and theres too many others to list that have been a million times more active than Yuk in the past 5 years. Explain please?
I guess you haven't noticed that he kept his buzz in the streets with the several mixtapes he dropped, the regime group thing, he doing things with people like Trae and other artists and he is still doing dvd's and other things. You're in a lost world where people think soulja boy is cool so get off that and get into reality and what is going on. Just because yuk doesn't have a buzz in your area of wisconsin doesn't mean he ain't kept his name reputable in Cali. and other places. You wanna talk about record sales? Where's eminem right now? Where are all the other people like nelly, ll cool j at? I'm just saying if you wanna go that route we can. Because even people like jay-z aren't selling like they used to. Only thing selling now is bulls**t and that's probably what you listen to. He lost a huge perecentage o hi fan base? Wtf are you smoking really? He has his own website and group going strong. He's known in the music business, nba and other s**t so I don't see where your hating is coming from. Jacka who? J stalin who? LOL Only reputable one out of those is E-40. I guess you'd say too short fell off as well right? Because you stay knowning what is going on in the west coast and all. Sit down, shut up and go eat your piece of cake already you fruit.
 03-23-2010, 08:53 PM         #66
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Its from TMZ.... cant trust those fools..
dumbest thing said in this thread....
 03-23-2010, 08:59 PM         #67
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
man im suprise Suge aint got snucked yet
he did...3 times...he got shot once..and knocked the f**k out the other 2 times...
 8 years ago '06        #68
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 intoxicated662 said:
t see where your hating is coming from. Jacka who? J stalin who? LOL Only reputable one out of those is E-40. I guess you'd say too short fell off as well right? Because you stay knowning what is going on in the west coast and all. Sit down, shut up and go eat your piece of cake already you fruit.
f**kin ridiculous
 8 years ago '07        #69
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 intoxicated662 said:
I guess you haven't noticed that he kept his buzz in the streets with the several mixtapes he dropped, the regime group thing, he doing things with people like Trae and other artists and he is still doing dvd's and other things. You're in a lost world where people think soulja boy is cool so get off that and get into reality and what is going on. Just because yuk doesn't have a buzz in your area of wisconsin doesn't mean he ain't kept his name reputable in Cali. and other places. You wanna talk about record sales? Where's eminem right now? Where are all the other people like nelly, ll cool j at? I'm just saying if you wanna go that route we can. Because even people like jay-z aren't selling like they used to. Only thing selling now is bulls**t and that's probably what you listen to. He lost a huge perecentage o hi fan base? Wtf are you smoking really? He has his own website and group going strong. He's known in the music business, nba and other s**t so I don't see where your hating is coming from. Jacka who? J stalin who? LOL Only reputable one out of those is E-40. I guess you'd say too short fell off as well right? Because you stay knowning what is going on in the west coast and all. Sit down, shut up and go eat your piece of cake already you fruit.

only people who hate on jacka and j stalin are people who never had the chance to listen to their music.
 03-23-2010, 09:20 PM         #70
BrCiNe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me find out........suge is now jackin chains 2 pay up dat $6.5 million in back taxes................he has a lot more chains 2 snatch
 8 years ago '04        #71
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2097 2097
 MiseryCityTexas said:
man i thought yukmouth and suge were homies?
thats how he does his homies.....
 03-23-2010, 09:28 PM         #72
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why suge robbin people? is he broke or somethin?
 03-23-2010, 09:33 PM         #73
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrCiNe said:
let me find out........suge is now jackin chains 2 pay up dat $6.5 million in back taxes................he has a lot more chains 2 snatch
 8 years ago '04        #74
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
 cuddyduce said:
someone k!ll the disease that is suge knight already

Somebody needs to hit Suge for real.
 8 years ago '05        #75
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
@ Getting Jumped At Ralphs...Must Of Whoop His a.ss In The Meat Department

A Security Cam Video Going Release,Watch.
 8 years ago '06        #76
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 21 21
I dont get why Yuk is always going places with no backup and all that Ice on. He's just askin to get jacked
 8 years ago '04        #77
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 MiseryCityTexas said:
only people who hate on jacka and j stalin are people who never had the chance to listen to their music.
I ain't hating, but others might. I ain't really heard any of their s**t so that is why I asked who? Besides that, they ain't nowhere near the top of the list like snoop, cube, game, yukmouth or any of other west coast og's. The new west still hasn't done much..
 8 years ago '05        #78
egangsta 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 27 27
11 on 1 come on ppl
 8 years ago '05        #79
htownrepa713 
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
Aren't both of these cats in their 40's.. Its time for these losers to grow up.
 8 years ago '04        #80
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
on the patio @ katana's bout 2 chow down w/ wifey..beautiful view..yummy!!
real g's twitter "yummy"

all day errrrday !!!
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago