male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
All that Twitter beef and back and forth bulls**t is soft. These n*ggaz got to much time on there hands.
 8 years ago '04        #62
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 bigbarcelona said:
Rhianna can't touch Chris Brown with a f**king candle. He can dance, he can sing, he got the better albums and the better songs. Before that s**t went down with Rhianna, he had grown a.ss b**ches singing his songs and literally throwing panties at him. That kid had a bright career that was going to go very and I mean very far.

Rhianna??? Another pretty face... but with very deep and strong connections. Let's be real... if it wasn't because jay molded her into a little beyonce and got some head from that b**ch, nobody would f**k with her. When it comes to her singing... she's weak. Albums??? So So and Singles... They are great for the clubs.
You just described Beyonce lol. I wouldn't say he got the better albums and better songs. The last 2 albums she stepped her game up as far as making a complete album. CB is more talented by far but that doesn't always produce better albums and song. Rihanna is maxing out her talent, and that's basically all you can ask for.

bigbarcelona said:
Chris Brown's biggest mistake... f**king with that b**ch.
Rhianna on the other hand... her looks better run her for a long time and she better hope that people won't get tired of the same style and same songs. Pretty much she got one more album before she goes bust (and that's pushing it).

CB>Rhianna.
.....When will ni**as understand that Rihanna is INTERNATIONAL and Chris Brown is just a LOCAL ni**a lol. I remember I said the same s**t about her when she came out, I gave her 2 albums max, but she released 3 albums in a span of 18 months lol. You realize that she has the most #1 singles for any female artist in the 2000's and tied with Beyonce for most top ten hits, + you know she sold more than 20 million albums worldwide right? It's obvious you don't listen to her because her last 3 albums all sound different and have different tones. #cmonson, I doubt it's just one more album.

Last edited by aldo; 03-24-2010 at 06:44 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #63
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 NuffGanja said:

[pic - click to view]

he look gay as hell
 8 years ago '09        #64
faceoffizhere 
space
space
Chris Brown is way more talented then rhianna im tired of people saying because of album sales they are better if thats the case Nelly is one of the top 3 artists of all time and we all know thats a damn lie. Cut that album selling and money making means your the best. That thing that happened between them to was all a ploy to f**k up cb's career and it looks like it working so far I mean really they not signed to the same label what label you know thats going to let their artist have his cd's pulled off shelves and not get play on the radio cant yall see thru the bs.
 8 years ago '04        #65
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 faceoffizhere said:
Chris Brown is way more talented then rhianna im tired of people saying because of album sales they are better if thats the case Nelly is one of the top 3 artists of all time and we all know thats a damn lie. Cut that album selling and money making means your the best. That thing that happened between them to was all a ploy to f**k up cb's career and it looks like it working so far I mean really they not signed to the same label what label you know thats going to let their artist have his cd's pulled off shelves and not get play on the radio cant yall see thru the bs.
Sighs..........I'm guessing your directing this towards me since NOBODY in this thread said anything about album sales but me. I clearly stated in the response before that "Chris Brown is more talented by far", but I guess you missed that. I responded with the album sales and singles facts because someone said "Pretty much she got one more album before she goes bust (and that's pushing it)". When you look like Rihanna does, as big an international star as she is, sell 20 million albums, 6 #1 hits in a 2 year span, tied with Beyonce for most top ten singles, won 3 grammy's, the only thing will stop you from releasing music is you. Record labels will find you writers, producers, will pay money for videos, pay for advertisment when you doing numbers like that. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. However you feel about her talent, RIHANNA'S NUMBERS DON'T LIE. She is easily TOP 5 female singer in the WORLD right now, it goes Beyonce, Madonna then who? I never once said she had the best voice or the best music, but I stated those facts for the ni**a that said she got one more album. Here is a sidenote - Rihanna's 'Good Girl Gone Bad' has sold more worldwide than ALL 3 of Chris Brown's albums combined...#jussaying.

Lol @ you for thinking it was a ploy to mess up career, mess up his career for what? His career was in his own hands. Nobody told him to date Rihanna, nobody told him to do what he did. And I'm tired of ni**as saying give him a second chance lol. This ni**a a.ssaulted a woman, turned himself in, pled gulity, got out of jail time, shot 2 videos, released an album that sold 100,000 in the first week, all in less than a year from the incident, I would say this ni**a has been given a second chance.

EDIT: Saying Nelly would be top 3 all time is a stupid statement, he's not even top 3 selling rapper of all-time.

Last edited by aldo; 03-24-2010 at 07:45 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #66
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
i don't see the hype about Rihanna, she doesn't have a voice that stands out to me, just another smut with a decent voice and good marketing...Shania Twain>Rihanna
 8 years ago '04        #67
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,454 | Props total: 6392 6392
lol that's Twitter for ya
 8 years ago '04        #68
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 aldo said:
Sighs..........I'm guessing your directing this towards me since NOBODY in this thread said anything about album sales but me. I clearly stated in the response before that "Chris Brown is more talented by far", but I guess you missed that. I responded with the album sales and singles facts because someone said "Pretty much she got one more album before she goes bust (and that's pushing it)". When you look like Rihanna does, as big an international star as she is, sell 20 million albums, 6 #1 hits in a 2 year span, tied with Beyonce for most top ten singles, won 3 grammy's, the only thing will stop you from releasing music is you. Record labels will find you writers, producers, will pay money for videos, pay for advertisment when you doing numbers like that. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. However you feel about her talent, RIHANNA'S NUMBERS DON'T LIE. She is easily TOP 5 female singer in the WORLD right now, it goes Beyonce, Madonna then who? I never once said she had the best voice or the best music, but I stated those facts for the ni**a that said she got one more album. Here is a sidenote - Rihanna's 'Good Girl Gone Bad' has sold more worldwide than ALL 3 of Chris Brown's albums combined...#jussaying.

Lol @ you for thinking it was a ploy to mess up career, mess up his career for what? His career was in his own hands. Nobody told him to date Rihanna, nobody told him to do what he did. And I'm tired of ni**as saying give him a second chance lol. This ni**a a.ssaulted a woman, turned himself in, pled gulity, got out of jail time, shot 2 videos, released an album that sold 100,000 in the first week, all in less than a year from the incident, I would say this ni**a has been given a second chance.

EDIT: Saying Nelly would be top 3 all time is a stupid statement, he's not even top 3 selling rapper of all-time.

[pic - click to view]

Clipse36 said:
hell ya cb does...you hear it so prominently in his songs...i dont dislike him though
you talkin like Rihanna got a nice voice or something...

she just has better writers and singers, CB def has the better voice tho...

Rihanna's voice is annoying as f**k...

Last edited by Big War; 03-24-2010 at 11:53 AM..
 03-24-2010, 03:01 PM         #69
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I asked a real n*gga to help me see what cb said yesterday, a couple replies after mine and they are all from b**ch n*ggas
 03-24-2010, 11:05 PM         #70
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean,that little comment chris brown made was tuff lol,he mite have more money than SouljaBoy,but if any1 do the math,Bow has more than 1 movie type money....he still eatin off Like Mike,son albums always went platinum at one time,and bow had a COUPLE sold out tours so i mean,it was a stunt on SouljaBoy's part but @ the end of the day,Bow'll still have more gwap than CB & Souljaboy...but that nikka CB sure did cut the small talk on SB lol
 8 years ago '05        #71
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Yall really writing paragraphs about this? Yall better be females.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-25-2010, 01:19 AM         #72
Mikey24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s. beezy and chris brown made a song on chris browns album...

its all entertainment. every twitter beef is entertainment. lets be real.
 03-25-2010, 01:31 AM         #73
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twitter is a whole different level of annoying. anybody who gets emotional over "tweets" needs to go see a head doctor
 03-25-2010, 01:01 PM         #74
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mikey24 said:
s. beezy and chris brown made a song on chris browns album...

its all entertainment. every twitter beef is entertainment. lets be real.
ppl jus call it "beef" anything involving the internet is not BEEF..ppl jus have no lives..they're clearly jus talkin shyt to eachother back and forth,sumthin u and ya boys'll do if yall talkin shyt to eachother in a fun way...they all rich,and young,to me they jus havin fun
 8 years ago '05        #75
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Wack
 8 years ago '04        #76
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Big War said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #77
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
 foshomoney said:
that ain't no beef thats a cat f!ght
:agreement6: AGREED

8 years ago '09        #78
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 aldo said:

Smh still goin by sells U'll never understand my point im talkin bout talent wise. By the way each and everyone of nelly cd's sold over 5 million records his first one went like 9 times plat its a lot of rappers better than him that cant do this.
 03-29-2010, 10:48 AM         #79
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[IMG][/IMG]
 03-29-2010, 10:55 AM         #80
Bizness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id rip all three of these n*ggas..

#MiMFT
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy