Amalgam (Joe Budden's Label)Airing Out Joe Budden (Joe Spent Advance Money On Tahiry)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,393 | Props total: 21540 21540
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ n*ggas Was Saying Joey Was L Free For 2010 and Look At This s**t.

Bring On Esther Clowning His a.ss For 200,Alex
 8 years ago '04        #122
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
@ n*ggas getting off on the second they think Budden going through some s**t

ya'll some f**got a.ss lames forreal.. n it's funny cuz n*ggas claim they not fans of his music, but they LOVE to follow his personal life.. n*ggas need to take that s**t to perez hilton's site
 8 years ago '04        #123
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11245 11245
powwwwwwwww!
 8 years ago '06        #124
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 The Muffin Man said:
I thought gossip was just for middle school girls...guess the times have changed
yeah that's what i thought too.
 8 years ago '08        #125
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Joe budden stay taking Ls, no label dont want him Now look how he f**ked def jam up and now amalgam good luck shady
 03-24-2010, 05:09 AM         #126
lyonsm316  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Another thread filled wit a bunch of f**kin weirdos worried about what another grown a.ss man doin with his life...

Talkin bout takin "L's" ..... the irony...
Yeah its amazing isn't it.

I don't really care about what Budden gets up to in his personal life as long as the music is good which most of the time it is. Although I hope Budden, Ortiz etc. can sort s**t out so they can sign to Shady.

I find myself when I see a bunch of fake internet gangsters on boxden talk about "L's"
 03-24-2010, 05:19 AM         #127
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwindigo2k4 said:
but for real tho that line "if you wanna know where the great escape is... tahiry is driving the new men in her life around in it = classic
real s**t...
 03-24-2010, 07:33 AM         #128
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
it's funny cuz n*ggas claim they not fans of his music, but they LOVE to follow his personal life..
BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY THAT'S WHY f**got... AND I'M A FAN OF BUDDEN BUT U CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH AT THIS n*gga..HE MAKES IT TOO EASY.... NOT EVERYONE'S A DIE HARD STAN BOY LIKE U,THAT THEY FAIL TO SEE THE HUMOR IN ALL OF THIS...
 8 years ago '05        #129
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Wasnt he kicked out of DJ Clue's Desert Storm label as well???
 8 years ago '04        #130
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Joe Budden has a label?

He can't even get on himself. How he gone put somebody else out?
 8 years ago '10        #131
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
After reading both sides of the story, I fail to see any clear cut winner. If the label is serious about the money, this should have been taken care of in court. Also Joe should be more careful with who he's signing with and what he's signing for because how in the world does a 2 page contract evolve into a textbook?

Anyway that label is done for. You don't throw your own artists under the bus publicly like that. Nobody would be willing to sign with it in the future.
 03-24-2010, 09:25 AM         #132
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:lachen001: :lachen001:
 03-24-2010, 09:57 AM         #133
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
this is pretty basic

all the joe budden fanboys are too "mature" to see how hoey keeps playing himself while the rest of us think its hilarious he bought his girl a benz right before she left him and blew all his advance $$$ on the car instead of making sure his album was right

I swear budden fanboys must be exhausted from riding this guy.

In before coolio???
this....
 8 years ago '05        #134
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 deeznutz said:
this is pretty basic

all the joe budden fanboys are too "mature" to see how Hoey keeps playing himself while the rest of us think its hilarious he bought his girl a benz right before she left him and blew all his advance $$$ on the car instead of making sure his album was right

I swear Budden fanboys must be exhausted from riding this guy.

In before Coolio???
basically....i think he makes great music...he was once in my top 5....but ya'll stans need to admit this n*gga stay losing....i route for the dude to win, its like im a Lions fan or something

Last edited by JimDinO77; 03-24-2010 at 10:28 AM..
 03-24-2010, 10:33 AM         #135
CreativeMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
@ n*ggas getting off on the second they think Budden going through some s**t

ya'll some f**got a.ss lames forreal.. n it's funny cuz n*ggas claim they not fans of his music, but they LOVE to follow his personal life.. n*ggas need to take that s**t to perez hilton's site
He makes his own personal life public. So what do you expect people to talk about? Especially when he makes it about his personal life, not his music. This is the same guy that broadcast his relationships, always in front of a camera talking about someone or somebody else's business. He did that to himself. So you can't get upset when people focus on that. You put your business out there like that, you set yourself up for ridicule and judgement of your actions.

And I just find it funny, that you guys defend Joe on certain things, that you diss other rappers for. If this was somebody you were not a fan of (or don't like for whatever reason), I'm sure you'd be dissing them and calling their L's too. You guys are too bias, and refuse to see that Joe can be wrong and he does have his flaws. I personally don't care about what's happening with his label situation. Because every artist has had some type of beef with their label at some point. But you guys shouldn't act like it's any different, because it's Joe. And that's what you guys are doing.
 8 years ago '07        #136
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
how tha f**k can anybody cheer for a dude how steals from up comin artists??s**t is dispicable.this n*gga hoe budden would probly rob yall mommas
 8 years ago '05        #137
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
DJ Clue kicked him out of Desert Storm.
 8 years ago '04        #138
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
lmfao 8 pages? Really
 8 years ago '08        #139
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Biggest L of the year. Easily.
 8 years ago '12        #140
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
Dude has been and always will be a loser.. It's his personality to feel like HE deserves more
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy