Amalgam (Joe Budden's Label)Airing Out Joe Budden (Joe Spent Advance Money On Tahiry)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 dlettern said:
damn....tahiry isnt even that cute..she's the hottest girl on her block at best. nothing to spend an advance on. this solidifies it, hip hop is full of losers who never got their d*ck wet by bad broads till they got signed.....sad s**t f'real
sad but its true...rappers try to make it seem like its cool to trick and that IM lame for not....wtf is this bizzarro world?
 03-23-2010, 08:44 PM         #102
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsGreatest said:
damn, first this n*gga started off the new year with an L by getting stuck in that elevator and now this... SMH!
 8 years ago '06        #103
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
to this day the most pathetic thing i've seen online is n!ggas on hip hop message boards gettin' off to joe budden being in negative situations........."budden bought his girl that is now his ex a benz!!!!?!?!?.........he lost"........"budden got stuck in an elevator OMG he takes an L"......."joe just keep's takin' L's"....... are some of y'all THAT concerned enough about another grown @ss man's problems to type that sh!t.......go outside and live life for once
 8 years ago '09        #104
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
 haff3131 said:
people are funny man..why is it the people who dont like budden are the first ones to flock to a thread and claim he took an L? i mean they seem genuinely excited, like tomorrows christmas or some s**t..nowadays nobodys buying records, so for someone to have a solid underground/internet following is going to be a huge factor in a label deciding to sign someone. so i could see why koch and shady would be interested in signing him,because marketed right he could do some decent numbers. and why a label like amalgam is so desperate to keep him. makes sense to me, but whatever..everyones an expert on boxden, yet most of the people on here are currently typing next door to moms room, tryin not to type to loud so she dont wake up..
wow bro. thank you for this beautiful piece of typing. pause lol. props anywho:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #105
R-Geezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 1 1
 cuddyduce said:
i dunno if this is enough to secure joeys spot as king of losses, yung burg and joey are toe to toe in this match up with nas a close 3rd, lets see what happens in the following weeks, back to you bob
back to you bob....this guy is a character
 8 years ago '09        #106
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19377 19377
 deeznutz said:
you didnt answer my question f**got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU A BUDDEN FAN?

can you answer a question? or are you f**kin stupid?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #107
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,506 | Props total: 15074 15074
who will budden blame for this one
 8 years ago '04        #108
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Hilarious.

Bigger b**ch move than Sean Knowles.
 03-23-2010, 09:40 PM         #109
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Hilarious.

8 years ago '05        #110
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
@ n*ggas Was Saying Joey Was L Free For 2010 and Look At This s**t.

Bring On Esther Clowning His a.ss For 200,Alex
 8 years ago '05        #111
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
What does this Anyextee guy do for amalgram anyway?
 8 years ago '04        #112
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 legendisdope said:
and those n*ggas are multi millionaires u idiot.. and s**t u tryna say its ok to buy ur ex a whip?? LMAO.. no n*gga u dnt buy any girl a whip unless she ur wife.
i'm the idiot??? really???

first off i said "many athletes" in parentheses speakin on the "investments" part that i mentioned. after that i spoke on the jewelry & everything else, which includes rappers & every other kind of celeb under the sun....(i'm expecting a comment like "joe's not a celeb", which is why i said "every other kind of celeb" - just felt i needed to clarify that because u dont understand simple s**t & it causes u to call others idiots) anyway if u wanna hear about situations like im talkin about just read some of the quotes from superheads book that been posted all over the web, & just read around at what all these groupie b**ches be sayin...i believe em guys have done alot worse since the beginning of time for some pus*y, & u gettin critical about a guy that spends 4k on a chick he been wit for 6 years

secondly who said he bought his ex a whip?? in fact dude posted a video of her getting the car a little after ur post, seems to me like they were together

3rd i understand ur point about how u dont be gettin b**ches no cars (although in this case its 4k as a down payment which he'd recoup off one show ) but this wasnt just some fling s**t, dude was wit her for like 6 years or whatever they said, u might as well consider her wifey at that point, she got his name tatted on her ...i know joey aint no millionaire, but i also dont think hes broke, where 4k really hurts his pocket

4th & finally, I, unlike u dont care to take sides in this s**t, cuz to me its all frivelous s**t, who cares, it doesnt affect me in anyway, just like it dont affect u...but ur the one getting emotional over it & resorting to callin me an idiot & jumpin round wit the crowd of 16 year old screamin "joey lost"...its 4 thousand dollars seriously...if thats a real chunk to u, im sorry to hear that, but hey, at least ull get medical insurance soon right

Last edited by casper; 03-23-2010 at 10:03 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #113
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
damn joe....u gotta quit taken L's
 03-23-2010, 10:25 PM         #114
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
i'm the idiot??? really???

first off i said "many athletes" in parentheses speakin on the "investments" part that i mentioned. after that i spoke on the jewelry & everything else, which includes rappers & every other kind of celeb under the sun....(i'm expecting a comment like "joe's not a celeb", which is why i said "every other kind of celeb" - just felt i needed to clarify that because u dont understand simple s**t & it causes u to call others idiots) anyway if u wanna hear about situations like im talkin about just read some of the quotes from superheads book that been posted all over the web, & just read around at what all these groupie b**ches be sayin...i believe em guys have done alot worse since the beginning of time for some pus*y, & u gettin critical about a guy that spends 4k on a chick he been wit for 6 years

secondly who said he bought his ex a whip?? in fact dude posted a video of her getting the car a little after ur post, seems to me like they were together

3rd i understand ur point about how u dont be gettin b**ches no cars (although in this case its 4k as a down payment which he'd recoup off one show ) but this wasnt just some fling s**t, dude was wit her for like 6 years or whatever they said, u might as well consider her wifey at that point, she got his name tatted on her ...i know joey aint no millionaire, but i also dont think hes broke, where 4k really hurts his pocket

4th & finally, I, unlike u dont care to take sides in this s**t, cuz to me its all frivelous s**t, who cares, it doesnt affect me in anyway, just like it dont affect u...but ur the one getting emotional over it & resorting to callin me an idiot & jumpin round wit the crowd of 16 year old screamin "joey lost"...its 4 thousand dollars seriously...if thats a real chunk to u, im sorry to hear that, but hey, at least ull get medical insurance soon right
are you f**king serious, you wrote an essay for that lame a.ss point
 03-23-2010, 10:29 PM         #115
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Hilarious.

:lachen001::lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #116
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 2D.... said:
are you f**king serious, you wrote an essay for that lame a.ss point

not long to me
 8 years ago '05        #117
rellish 
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 1157 1157

this dumb n*gga bought her a Benzito

step your music game up buddens
 8 years ago '04        #118
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Badnewz100 said:
Yo dis thread is funny . Man Im wit dude I used to like Buddens when he was quiet and just did his music, but I have even stopped listening to him since he been beefin wit rappers, f**kn wit crazy b**ches and now putting himself out there with this s**t.
What does any of that have to do with his music?

Answer: Nothing. You're just a little a.ss kid that gets excitement out of high school gossip
 8 years ago '04        #119
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
He needs to get that whip back, like Tommy davidson in Woo.
 8 years ago '06        #120
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
 Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga gonna buy me a benz and he dont even know imma leave his a.ss.......pump...pump...pump it up

these L.s he taking is like punches he cant dodge them for s**t

Last edited by marcusaka50; 03-24-2010 at 12:49 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy