Amalgam (Joe Budden's Label)Airing Out Joe Budden (Joe Spent Advance Money On Tahiry)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4301 4301
iv never seen a thread full of more gossiping lames in my life.... yall like little girls i swear
 03-23-2010, 04:55 PM         #62
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:
Joe Budden

a/k/a L-Vis Presley

How does one stay a fan of his?
 03-23-2010, 04:58 PM         #63
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Alot of people on Boxden, along with most people offline, have ALWAYS thought that Buddens was a joke and lame dude who made lame music. But I remember maybe a year and a half ago before he started catching these public L's, he had a ton of internet d*ckriders. They used to swear that Joe Budden wasnt lame, hes just misunderstood. They were on the, "he aint lame, you just dont understand him" tip. But its almost ironic how alot of those same people are finally seeing what me and alotta other members have been saying on boxden for years.
this....
 03-23-2010, 05:03 PM         #64
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this....
Yo, I watch that AJ vid in your sig. This dude is a beast.
 03-23-2010, 05:04 PM         #65
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
iv never seen a thread full of more gossiping lames in my life.... yall like little girls i swear
you just contributed to the thread though..so you're a gossiping lame your damn self...off yourself pus*y...
 03-23-2010, 05:06 PM         #66
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
Yo, I watch that AJ vid in your sig. This dude is a beast.
dude is the truth fam....
 8 years ago '04        #67
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Yung Dilla said:
joe already said he only gave tahiry 4k for the down payment of the benz. joe is trying to buy out his own contractr of the 140k koch is trying to give 200k and shady was trying to give 250 to buy it out and sign him but amalgam is f**king him over and doesn't want him to leave cuz obviously without joe amalgam is going back to a unknown label
exactly. Besides when u take 2 to 3 ls the public gon take ery shot they can n anyway possible when there is tension between the two. DOES THIS MAKE JOE A BAD ARTIST... NO. So just let the man be himself.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #68
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 Verse said:
Uh oh......Crooked's about to go speak to the homies again....
Come on man....you know the homies have already been spoken to

Propel Water said:
 03-23-2010, 05:15 PM         #69
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chalk up another L...

joey got slapped by rea boy and was balled up on the floor like a newborn baby

Last edited by DrX; 03-23-2010 at 05:18 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #70
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Yung Dilla said:
joe already said he only gave tahiry 4k for the down payment of the benz. joe is trying to buy out his own contractr of the 140k koch is trying to give 200k and shady was trying to give 250 to buy it out and sign him but amalgam is f**king him over and doesn't want him to leave cuz obviously without joe amalgam is going back to a unknown label
While your statement has some truth to it. You also have to acknowledge that Joe signed a contract there. So you can't just say f*ck Amalgam, just because it's Joe. He put his name on the paper, and he's got to stick with that. He can't just jump ship, simply because he feels Shady is going to make him blow up. And that's all there is to it. I'm not saying he can't f!ght to get out of his conract thre. but it is what it is.
 03-23-2010, 05:19 PM         #71
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how everybody is takin the side of the labels when EVERYBODY knows and usually says that labels are KNOWN for screwin ppl over... Apparently in the case of Budden, that isn't possible. I understand that a lot of ppl dont like, care for or listen to Budden, and thats fine and dandy, but damn joe, lets be a bit objective w/ everything...

As far as am concerned, im gonna wait for a diff perspective that's not directly involved and less biased before i believe any of they s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #72
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Classik said:
Its funny how everybody is takin the side of the labels when EVERYBODY knows and usually says that labels are KNOWN for screwin ppl over... Apparently in the case of Budden, that isn't possible. I understand that a lot of ppl dont like, care for or listen to Budden, and thats fine and dandy, but damn joe, lets be a bit objective w/ everything...

As far as am concerned, im gonna wait for a diff perspective that's not directly involved and less biased before i believe any of they s**t.
blind faith....
 03-23-2010, 05:27 PM         #73
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
blind faith....
looool @ blind faith. Its moronic that he signed the contract in the first place and he's a moron cos he always thinks he's extra smart... I also just think there's more to this than either one of them is sayin... period. How is that blind faith?
 8 years ago '05        #74
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
lol@ this Budden Guy....the more i learn about him the more of a lame he seems to be, makes me glad i NEVER started fukkin with him like that, although he did come hard on that first track on Mood Music 2 so i know he's a lil talented...but this has nothin to do with his talent i cant f**k with swaggerless non wavy rappers...and why do they call this n*gga mouse wtf kinda nick name is that....the most timid animal in the animal kingdom and s**t.....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by theylikeme05; 03-23-2010 at 05:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #75
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Classik said:

It's not necesarily taking sides. Basically, both label and artist are in it together. Once you sign a contract, it's a partnership. Yeah, labels may screw you over, but t's not like these guys are Intercope or anything. Bottom line is, Budden put his signature on the paper. So this is what he has to deal with, in terms of industry red tape. You really can't blame none but your self once you sign that paper. Even the Lox had sense enough to say, more than anything else we blame ourselves for signing the papers. When they were going at it with Puff.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 03-23-2010 at 05:35 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #76
booie4 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1556 1556
 MiseryCityTexas said:
remember. joe budden stole from a teenage rapper too, so stealing from amagalm digital is not surprising at all to me.

now joe budden having all these record label issues now. this n*gga joe budden is turning into the east coast z-ro. the only difference is that z-ro is alot realer than mouse. z-ro wouldn't buy a b**ch a mercedes benze like that.
what is this all about
 8 years ago '04        #77
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Budden does stay taking L's but it doesn't take away from some of the classics he has made.

[video - click to view]

I could careless about his personal life as long as he drops some heat.
 03-23-2010, 05:42 PM         #78
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
It's not necesarily taking sides. Basically, both label and artist are in it together. Once you sign a contract, it's a partnership. Yeah, labels may screw you over, but t's not like these guys are Intercope or anything. Bottom line is, Budden put his signature on the paper. So this is what he has to deal with, in terms of industry red tape. You really can't blame none but your self once you sign that paper. Even the Lox had sense enough to say, more than anything else we blame ourselves for signing the papers. When they were going at it with Puff.
I totally agree w/ that. He has to live w/ the consequences of his contract and deal w/ that. He shoulda known how to safeguard himself before he signed on the dotted line. That i dont dispute whatsoever...
 8 years ago '09        #79
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,246 | Props total: 19358 19358
idk why budden can't just promote his projects, do albums and mixtapes, and stfu about lame s**t
 8 years ago '09        #80
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,246 | Props total: 19358 19358
 legendisdope said:
and those n*ggas are multi millionaires u idiot.. and s**t u tryna say its ok to buy ur ex a whip?? LMAO.. no n*gga u dnt buy any girl a whip unless she ur wife.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now