Smashing controllers? How many controllers have you been through? Games that stress you?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
180 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many controllers have you been through?
1 10 23.26%
2 8 18.60%
3 6 13.95%
4 4 9.30%
5 2 4.65%
6 4 9.30%
7 1 2.33%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10+ 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #101
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
By the way, we're kicking off a BX NBA 2k10 online league, peep this thread if intrested:
 03-24-2010, 11:35 AM         #102
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crankdatkfc said:
TS you got 11k post and you nerd rage but yet you try to clown ppl on boxden?

[pic - click to view]

You lost.

LMAO you photoshopped a pic just for me?! You're too sweet, gummi bear. Don't try to criticize my time when you're on the internet making pics for other people. Oh the irony.

Everyone that knows me, knows 7,000+ of my posts came in a 6 month time span when I had a broken leg and was restricted to 6 months of immobilization. That's how I learned about this website, it was on accident.

In reality you're pa-TROLLING around this thread trying to discredit another man on the internet you've never met and haven't a clue about, other than that he can get a temper from time to time.

So quit followin' me around CRANK DAT CHOLESTEROL fat b**ch and trollin' on my s**t. Go find another dude to follow around and hate on gummi bear.

You lost.

Last edited by Rynoh; 03-24-2010 at 11:41 AM..
 03-24-2010, 11:39 AM         #103
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyceDa59 said:
This sounds like some of you guys

I don't do that, anyone on here that games with me knows that... I call Bulls**t and say WTF time to time that's it.
 8 years ago '08        #104
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 WilliamHBonnie said:
LMAO you photoshopped a pic just for me?! You're too sweet, gummi bear. Don't try to criticize my time when you're on the internet making pics for other people. Oh the irony.

Everyone that knows me, knows 7,000+ of my posts came in a 6 month time span when I had a broken leg and was restricted to 6 months of immobilization. That's how I learned about this website, it was on accident.

In reality you're pa-TROLLING around this thread trying to discredit another man on the internet you've never met and haven't a clue about, other than that he can get a temper from time to time.

So quit followin' me around CRANK DAT CHOLESTEROL fat b**ch and trollin' on my s**t. Go find another dude to follow around and hate on gummi bear.

You lost.
You writing paragraphs over n*ggas on the internet.

You lost.
 03-24-2010, 02:56 PM         #105
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crankdatkfc said:
You writing paragraphs over n*ggas on the internet.

You lost.
U makin pics just for me, talkin s**t on the net, ure fat, and u still respondin'... troll

Last edited by Rynoh; 03-24-2010 at 02:59 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #106
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 WilliamHBonnie said:
U makin pics just for me, talkin s**t on the net, ure fat, and u still respondin'... troll
Oh you think ima cry cuz u called me fat? Son your a lame little b**ch boi. f**k you think this is High School?
 03-24-2010, 04:02 PM         #107
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:

You lost.
why you posting your life story?
 8 years ago '09        #108
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
threadstarter thanks for the props. doesn't matter if i googled it. It's real s**t, go look into it.
 03-24-2010, 09:51 PM         #109
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crankdatkfc said:
Oh you think ima cry cuz u called me fat? Son your a lame little b**ch boi. f**k you think this is High School?
Shutup pus*y. U think u know me on the internet kid. Bottomline... And you stay in this thread on my d*ck, f**got.
 03-24-2010, 09:51 PM         #110
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 season said:
threadstarter thanks for the props. doesn't matter if i googled it. It's real s**t, go look into it.
Ur welcome, I just might... but probably not.

Last edited by Rynoh; 03-24-2010 at 09:58 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy