Smashing controllers? How many controllers have you been through? Games that stress you?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many controllers have you been through?
1 10 23.26%
2 8 18.60%
3 6 13.95%
4 4 9.30%
5 2 4.65%
6 4 9.30%
7 1 2.33%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10+ 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I consider myself a man cause I got hair on my chest, f**k women, party like it's '99, handle my own, and p!ss on f**gots like you... not to mention work for my dollar and support others than myself.

Haven't you ever heard of a "temper?" Millions of Americans have one, and others in some countries too I hear.

Go f**k ya self gummi bear.
clown shut ur b**ch made mouth, you still throw fits like a lil a.ss girl. No matter how you say it now go take a time out while some anonymous n*gga pipes ur girl becuz u a b**ch.
 8 years ago '09        #42
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,385 | Props total: 17547 17547
 jay964 said:
lol ur brother sounds like a buffoon
he got autisim cuz.
 03-22-2010, 07:46 PM         #43
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crankdatkfc said:
clown shut ur b**ch made mouth, you still throw fits like a lil a.ss girl. No matter how you say it now go take a time out while some anonymous n*gga pipes ur girl becuz u a b**ch.
Wroooooong again, Lil' Debbie. There is always some "Debbie Downer" out there in every thread trying to spoil the fun and bring other people down to their level because they're so depressed and want to f**k s**t up, and ruin a good thread.

Take that f**got, depressing a.ss s**t elsewhere gummi bear a.ss troll wanna know-it-all mitchell bade fairy.

[pic - click to view]

Stop acting like you know someone over the internet.

Last edited by Rynoh; 03-22-2010 at 07:50 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #44
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,712 | Props total: 13103 13103
2 xbox 360 controllers from ppl cheesing in 2k8. threw them s**ts against the wall so hard they dont even charge when u plug them. got rid of them though. and 1 for ps2 back when ppl used to cheese in mvp baseball with that fake bunt meat pitch s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #45
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Wroooooong again, Lil' Debbie. There is always some "Debbie Downer" out there in every thread trying to spoil the fun and bring other people down to their level because they're so depressed and want to f**k s**t up, and ruin a good thread.

Take that f**got, depressing a.ss s**t elsewhere gummi bear a.ss troll wanna know-it-all mitchell bade fairy.

[pic - click to view]

Stop acting like you know someone over the internet.
Haha is this one of your famous b**ch fits? did you kick the ground and throw ur monitor u emotional a.ss n*gga?
 8 years ago '07        #46
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
havent broken any recently, but back in the N64, Playstation 1 days, me and my brother went thru controllers like clock work.
 03-22-2010, 08:09 PM         #47
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crankdatkfc said:
Haha is this one of your famous b**ch fits? did you kick the ground and throw ur monitor u emotional a.ss n*gga?
No, I don't throw fits or temper tantrums for that matter at all. I've just happened to throw some controllers a few times, you lil debbie troll wanna be fake a.ss pus*y b**ch.

[pic - click to view]

^ Use this... look down the sight, and pull the trigger, and no one will miss you, ...Troll.
 03-22-2010, 08:21 PM         #48
blackflaem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
just 1, analog stick got stuck i guess from holding it forward and backwards rushing on FPS'
I thought that s**t only happened to me haha! That happened to two of mine from Call of Duty.
 8 years ago '04        #49
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Crankdatkfc said:
Grow the f**k up.

How do you even consider yourself a man if you throwin toddler a.ss b**ch fits and breaking s**t ya dumbass gon have to buy again just to repeat?
Come on man, everyone gets frustrated. My wife has pissed me off to the point of breaking something before. Games just don't take me there anymore. No need to E-Thug it out and make a poor attempt to s**t on the homie. There's plenty of a**holes on BX, no need to join their ranks.
 8 years ago '04        #50
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
wow classic thread...............i just f**ked mine up last week f**king around with MW2
wont do that s**t again though.....learned my lesson
 8 years ago '08        #51
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
Come on man, everyone gets frustrated. My wife has pissed me off to the point of breaking something before. Games just don't take me there anymore. No need to E-Thug it out and make a poor attempt to s**t on the homie. There's plenty of a**holes on BX, no need to join their ranks.
Don't get me wrong I understand gettin mad when ya spouse annoys u but breakin s**t over a video game? Just turn the s**t off and save ur $60 dollars on something else.
 03-22-2010, 09:25 PM         #52
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crankdatkfc said:
Grow the f**k up.

How do you even consider yourself a man if you throwin toddler a.ss b**ch fits and breaking s**t ya dumbass gon have to buy again just to repeat?
i mean people in the world have short tempers an anger-management problems
im just sayin tho
 8 years ago '06        #53
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4825 4825
my best friend got pissed off playin gta bout a year ago and threw his s**t at the 360 console. the controller survived but the disk drive on the 360 now just opens and shuts whenever u turn the power on, he got it fixed and modded for like 40 bucks though so he is happy now
 03-22-2010, 10:55 PM         #54
Mikey24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
You tell me about my life over the internet, guy. C'mon, tell me, who you've never met, about my life, over the f**king internet. Shutup coward.
u break controls and have 11,000 posts on boxden.
but lmao this thread is hilarious

Last edited by Mikey24; 03-22-2010 at 11:00 PM..
 03-22-2010, 11:03 PM         #55
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I busted a few. 99% of the time I throw em at the couch but last week I just power bombed my ps3 controller after like the 10th time I did that stupid draw contact animation RIGHT under the rim in 2k10 vs my boy in a money game and just paid up. I'm tight now cuz I can't play 2 player 'til I get a new one. f**kin' sports..
 8 years ago '06        #56
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I usually only break them in racing games. Gran turismo 3 would get me so f**king pissed during those endurance races. Winning the whole time and like 40 laps in I would get passed or hit the wall and then my time was wasted
 8 years ago '04        #57
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
0, none. I ain't got temper problems and gaming ain't that serious for me.
 8 years ago '05        #58
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
only smashed 1 360 controller..cant remember what i was playing, i think it was madden 10
 8 years ago '05        #59
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
Maybe like 2 or 3 during the socom 2 era but, as far as 360 controllers I would say only 1
 8 years ago '04        #60
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
Broke my PS3 controller couple weeks ago playing MW2, never knew I was a angry guy until I started playing online games. Sh*t get's intense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy