Smashing controllers? How many controllers have you been through? Games that stress you?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many controllers have you been through?
1 10 23.26%
2 8 18.60%
3 6 13.95%
4 4 9.30%
5 2 4.65%
6 4 9.30%
7 1 2.33%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10+ 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10744 10744
2 back in like 1994 with the sega genesis.
 8 years ago '09        #22
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2559 2559
Just one, forgot why tho thinking about it now just makes me realize how stupid doing that was. I think it was b/c it kept disconnecting when I was playing on Gears of War 1 online....

IF FELT GOOD SMASHING THE s**t OUT OF IT THO..:dancingcool:
 03-22-2010, 06:03 PM         #23
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
DJ Max' and I were talking about smashing controllers and it brough me to light...

I once got so mad at NBA 2K6 I unplugged my xbox controller, non-chalantly walked outside to the back driveway, twirled that s**t like a lasso, than SMASHED that f**ker into 25+ pieces full force into the concrete.

I felt better after that.

After starting a MW2 match 3-7 after going +10 or better the last 6 matchs, I threw my controller at the ground... The spring part of the battery pack almost completely broke off, the battery pack flew out somewhere and I found it under the couch, with a little hole in the plaster on the wall. I had to superglue the cracked part so I could put the battery pack back in it.

My other controller was luckier, only the aligtnment at the bottom is off.

Personally, basketball games and FPS's get my blood sizzling.

So what games get you all riled up? And how many controllers have you been through from YOU being the culprit in the break?

using lebrong James aaaaaaall game on NBA2k and losing must suck huh
 03-22-2010, 06:05 PM         #24
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 more_fya said:
I've thrown my controller at the floor many times after frustrating games of NBA 2K but luckily none of my controllers have broke. I remember throwing a SNES controller at the ground after dying multiple times in Super Mario World. The start button didn't work after that but that's the closest I came to destroying a controller.
hahah
yeah thats the closest ive come to f**king up a remote is SNES
when i would lose in street f!ghter 2, k!ller instinct
:rant:

or when i would lose in any of the marios id get f**king pissed
the game that did it most often prob was Contra 3
 8 years ago '04        #25
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
I haven't smashed a controller since I was a teenager and I have a really bad temper. I just hate to waste money. Bills will wise you up real quick.
 8 years ago '07        #26
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Damn with all the controllers yall are breaking yall could just see a psychologist...
 03-22-2010, 06:17 PM         #27
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
I haven't smashed a controller since I was a teenager and I have a really bad temper. I just hate to waste money. Bills will wise you up real quick.
C'mon now I gotta take funds out the bill money for my guilty pleasures once in a while...
 03-22-2010, 06:21 PM         #28
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Never broke a controller because of the game stressing me out. I would stop playing before it comes to that.
I wish I could do that, but I play to win.

nahsuhmeanz said:
never thats just stupid
It is.

tj.iscool said:
I done broke 1 PS3 controller & about 6-7 360 controllers
I'm done payin for them biitches now, I find something else to throw
or get off the game & watch a movie now LMFAO
I can dig it. I'm in the midst of trying to make that transition right now.

29 26 said:
Just one, forgot why tho thinking about it now just makes me realize how stupid doing that was. I think it was b/c it kept disconnecting when I was playing on Gears of War 1 online....

IF FELT GOOD SMASHING THE s**t OUT OF IT THO..:dancingcool:
It feels so good HAHAHA! Props, cause you can dig it.

ElMarroAfamado said:
using lebrong James aaaaaaall game on NBA2k and losing must suck huh
You're f**king mean. That's mean... true, but mean. I hate when I have 60 points with him then lost on a Jamal Crawford prayer I swear it gets me EVERYTIME!
 03-22-2010, 06:21 PM         #29
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i used to smash my ps2 contrillers into peices, i even went as far as lighting one on fire lol.

i wouldnt do it now wit my ps3 ones, thems a lil too pricey.
 8 years ago '08        #30
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 WilliamHBonnie said:
DJ Max' and I were talking about smashing controllers and it brough me to light...

I once got so mad at NBA 2K6 I unplugged my xbox controller, non-chalantly walked outside to the back driveway, twirled that s**t like a lasso, than SMASHED that f**ker into 25+ pieces full force into the concrete.

I felt better after that.

After starting a MW2 match 3-7 after going +10 or better the last 6 matchs, I threw my controller at the ground... The spring part of the battery pack almost completely broke off, the battery pack flew out somewhere and I found it under the couch, with a little hole in the plaster on the wall. I had to superglue the cracked part so I could put the battery pack back in it.

My other controller was luckier, only the aligtnment at the bottom is off.

Personally, basketball games and FPS's get my blood sizzling.

So what games get you all riled up? And how many controllers have you been through from YOU being the culprit in the break?

Grow the f**k up.

How do you even consider yourself a man if you throwin toddler a.ss b**ch fits and breaking s**t ya dumbass gon have to buy again just to repeat?
 8 years ago '04        #31
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 kuruption81 said:
true story...All those controllers were back in my pre family days...when i was BALLLLLLLLLLLIN...now that I got a family I'm doing pretty good in the money department...but I can't be wasting money like that at this point...
 8 years ago '04        #32
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 391 391
Man... I've only broke one controller, and it was during a game of Madden online. Can't really remember what the breaking point was, but only that I was having one of those games where nothing was going my way (i.e. Receivers dropping balls, backs fumbling numerous times, crazy glitches going against me, et cetra...).

Anyway, I spiked that motherf*cker with everything I had, and then I giggled my motherf*cking a.ss off.
 03-22-2010, 06:38 PM         #33
Mikey24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u have smashed a controller, u serously need a life

0 smashed.
 8 years ago '06        #34
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,480 | Props total: 16233 16233
the controls i use to run through were my N64 controllers. Not bc i was smashing them, but bc i was just wearing them out by playing hardcore.

for my current console (ps3) im still on my first controller. I play alone most of the time, so i only have one to be honest

but to say that i have smashed a controller b4..........NOPE
 8 years ago '06        #35
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,480 | Props total: 16233 16233
 Mikey24 said:

0 smashed.

^^agreed
 8 years ago '04        #36
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,034 | Props total: 6096 6096
controllers I usually throw at the couch so they dont break but it still gets the anger out. Now I've broken about 2-3 games before because they either sucked or cheated but usually when I get mad I straight up bite the controller and let out a grrrrr. I dunno why I do it but for some reason I've talked to others who do the same thing
 03-22-2010, 07:24 PM         #37
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
controllers I usually throw at the couch so they dont break but it still gets the anger out. Now I've broken about 2-3 games before because they either sucked or cheated but usually when I get mad I straight up bite the controller and let out a grrrrr. I dunno why I do it but for some reason I've talked to others who do the same thing
WTF lol!
 03-22-2010, 07:25 PM         #38
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crankdatkfc said:
Grow the f**k up.

How do you even consider yourself a man if you throwin toddler a.ss b**ch fits and breaking s**t ya dumbass gon have to buy again just to repeat?
I consider myself a man cause I got hair on my chest, f**k women, party like it's '99, handle my own, and p!ss on f**gots like you... not to mention work for my dollar and support others than myself.

Haven't you ever heard of a "temper?" Millions of Americans have one, and others in some countries too I hear.

Go f**k ya self gummi bear.

Last edited by Rynoh; 03-22-2010 at 07:30 PM..
 03-22-2010, 07:26 PM         #39
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mikey24 said:

0 smashed.
You tell me about my life over the internet, guy. C'mon, tell me, who you've never met, about my life, over the f**king internet. Shutup coward.

Last edited by Rynoh; 03-22-2010 at 07:28 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #40
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Slamed two nintendo 64 controllers back in the day
then realized.. f**k my parents ain't buying me a new one lol
did the same with one ps2. Ever since that. I never let it go that far. I mean here and there on MW2 I slam I on my pillow lmao
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy