Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-22-2010, 02:56 AM         #21
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
@ you admitting jay has to have cameras with him to come back to the hood. Your d*ckriding is unbelievable...
Huh? I see the point I was trying to make clearly went over your feeble mind.
 8 years ago '04        #22
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
^ word... I never understood how f**got a.ss d*ckriders like that can live with themselves.. looking up to another man they know nothing about, to the point where they defend them and love them... low self esteem a.ss n*ggas
 03-22-2010, 03:08 AM         #23
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Wow...and you say you're studying to be a doctor? I feel sorry for your patients because you damn sure don't have any common sense.
wow. Stick to conspiracy theories, im the one without common sense?

And I'm already A Doc.

Get Mad

Last edited by THE TAKEOVER; 03-22-2010 at 03:14 AM..
 03-22-2010, 05:01 AM         #24
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imsothoed said:
"Things Done Changed"

He was playing "Wood Wheel" from Dirty Money...

Sick a.ss track.
 8 years ago '06        #25
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
The Biggie/Jay/East beef with Pac was part of the reason he died. When you feel almost responsible for someones death, you feel guilty and this is just a way he pays respect to a fallen enemy. I would do the same.
 03-22-2010, 07:09 AM         #26
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustInCreadible said:
so tupac and jay had beef.. jay is "illuminati".. tupac is dead.. the illuminati/ jayz k!lled tupac! .. I knew it
 8 years ago '09        #27
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 8514 8514
Dead or alive?

Jay wanted Pac dead

[video - click to view]

Last edited by BrooklynStiles; 03-22-2010 at 07:21 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #28
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 imsothoed said:
"Things Done Changed"

Jigga Man aint nothing like that no more. I doubt he goes anywhere solo.
 8 years ago '07        #29
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 imsothoed said:
ya avy is on fire. can we get a larger pic :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #30
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 JustInCreadible said:
so tupac and jay had beef.. jay is "illuminati".. tupac is dead.. the illuminati/ jayz k!lled tupac! .. I knew it
lmao, i like the logic

A-L-P said:
Its not that Pac didn't like Jay-Z personally cause actually Pac never met Jay. He just didn't like Jay off the strength that he was down with Biggie. Pac was tryna destroy BIG's career and was basically on some "anyone that a.ssociates with BIG is gonna get it too" (i.e. Pac dissing Snoop cause he was down wit BIG). It was business nothing personal. I believe Pac and Jay could have been cool under different circumstances.
i completely agree with you
 8 years ago '07        #31
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 Prodigy said:
^ word... I never understood how f**got a.ss d*ckriders like that can live with themselves.. looking up to another man they know nothing about, to the point where they defend them and love them... low self esteem a.ss n*ggas
the dude is the biggest groupie ive ever seen, its kinda unreal

How do you love a nicca who dont even know you exist?

Last edited by genobee; 03-22-2010 at 11:27 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #32
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
I cant stand that bonnie and clyde record. Its a total disgrace to the original pac record.
 8 years ago '04        #33
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 A-L-P said:
Its not that Pac didn't like Jay-Z personally cause actually Pac never met Jay. He just didn't like Jay off the strength that he was down with Biggie. Pac was tryna destroy BIG's career and was basically on some "anyone that a.ssociates with BIG is gonna get it too" (i.e. Pac dissing Snoop cause he was down wit BIG). It was business nothing personal. I believe Pac and Jay could have been cool under different circumstances.
not exactly. i feel where youre coming from but back in the day when you were on a track with someone that was kinda sending a lil shot at someone else then it was kinda like you were co-signing the beef(i.e. Brooklyn's Finest). There were other people that did songs with Biggie that Pac never dissed. Damn near every single person he dissed said something about him first or co-signed something someone else said about him. if it was a business move then he wouldve dissed every single person that had anything to do with bad boy(kinda like 50 tried to do murda inc) and pac didnt diss snoop. yeah they werent really f**king with eachother right before he died but he didnt diss him. and it wasnt because he was cool with biggie, but it was because i rode for u when u were in beef and going through your lil court situation and when them new york n*ggas tried to shoot ya but now im in beef and u aint riding for me. even snoop said that. and the outlaws said it had been tension between pac and snoop leading up to that partiicular situation anyway but that pac still had love for snoop and thats why even though snoop wasnt on makaveli, pac still shouted him out at the end of Hail Mary beginning of Toss It up.
 8 years ago '04        #34
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Shorty like Pac
Me? Big Poppa
She screamin Hit Em' Up
I'm screamin WHO SHOT YA?

f**k Jay...
 8 years ago '04        #35
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 Supa Mario 910 said:
that sounds like some s**t Treach would do, but you and I both know Jay could make that n*gga disappear for next to nothing.
Now he could, back in 2003 Treach woulda ripped dude head off.
 03-22-2010, 03:16 PM         #36
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustInCreadible said:
die....
 8 years ago '07        #37
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
not exactly. i feel where youre coming from but back in the day when you were on a track with someone that was kinda sending a lil shot at someone else then it was kinda like you were co-signing the beef(i.e. Brooklyn's Finest). There were other people that did songs with Biggie that Pac never dissed. Damn near every single person he dissed said something about him first or co-signed something someone else said about him. if it was a business move then he wouldve dissed every single person that had anything to do with bad boy(kinda like 50 tried to do murda inc) and pac didnt diss snoop. yeah they werent really f**king with eachother right before he died but he didnt diss him. and it wasnt because he was cool with biggie, but it was because i rode for u when u were in beef and going through your lil court situation and when them new york n*ggas tried to shoot ya but now im in beef and u aint riding for me. even snoop said that. and the outlaws said it had been tension between pac and snoop leading up to that partiicular situation anyway but that pac still had love for snoop and thats why even though snoop wasnt on makaveli, pac still shouted him out at the end of Hail Mary beginning of Toss It up.
True, thats a good way of looking at it. But there is a rumor that Pac recorded another version of Hit Em Up dissing Snoop. Thats mostly why I said he dissed Snoop.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy