Mar 21 - House Passes Sweeping Health Care Reform

most viewed right now
 130
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #241
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
Man I think that the NWO is a very scary possibility. Now is it exactly the way they make it sound? Probably not, but everything seems to be falling into place, and there's so much literature out there since way before Bush about it.

The whole thing about the council on foreign affairs, the trilateral commission, the bilderberg group, etc.

I've been trying so hard to find my list of NObama appointees but I can't find it anywhere.

Off the top

Tim Geitner - Former president of the Federal (private) Reserve, now secretary of the treasury

Former head of wall street now head of the CIA

Bushs' former defense secretary Robert Gates, maintained his position under NObama

just to name a few. It goes on and on. If anyone can find that list it's amazing. There are so many special interests in our gov't. And NObama's whole campaign was built on him saying he's keeping special interests out of the White House. Well in fact he did the exact opposite. He stacked the cards with special interests.
 03-30-2010, 09:52 PM         #242
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I've been trying so hard to find my list of NObama appointees but I can't find it anywhere.


Obama's Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel from Wikipedia.
Emanuel was named to the Board of Directors for the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation ("Freddie Mac") by then President Bill Clinton in 2000.

During his time on the board, Freddie Mac was plagued with scandals involving campaign contributions and accounting irregularities. The Obama Administration rejected a request under the Freedom of Information Act to review Freddie Mac board minutes and correspondence during Emanuel's time as a director.
 8 years ago '04        #243
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
I know I was trying to find it but I couldn't. That's exactly the one I was lookin' for.
 8 years ago '05        #244
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
Lets see... who do I want in the governemnt.... governemnt people or... businesss people.... hmmmm tough decision...
 8 years ago '04        #245
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Adamsville said:
Lets see... who do I want in the governemnt.... governemnt people or... businesss people.... hmmmm tough decision...
Um...they're called politicians, not government people you dumb f**k.

And politicians are such good, honest, humble people. I trust them, don't you?


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-02-2010 at 02:24 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #246
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Um...they're called politians, not government people you dumb f**k.

And politians are such good, honest, humble people. I trust them, don't you?
semantics the only thing that interest you I see...

but since you like to play grammar police... its politicians... not politians... but whatever.


and no human being is purely good, honest, humble, and trustworthy...

The characteristic Im concerned with is background and experience... Id rather have someone familiar with serving the public in the government than a business man who well... is familiar with serving his pockets...
 8 years ago '04        #247
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 Adamsville said:
semantics the only thing that interest you I see...

but since you like to play grammar police... its politicians... not politians... but whatever.


and no human being is purely good, honest, humble, and trustworthy...

The characteristic Im concerned with is background and experience... Id rather have someone familiar with serving the public in the government than a business man who well... is familiar with serving his pockets...
so like i had said in a previous post.. and you seemed to dodge me.. some of Obama's cabinet are former federal reserve board members and wall street members as well.. so what does that go to show you.. they are not here to protect the rights of citizens and stand behind the constitution. They will do whatever they want to achieve more money and power like i have told you like 17 times already but you never seem to touch any bases on this.
 8 years ago '05        #248
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
so like i had said in a previous post.. and you seemed to dodge me.. some of Obama's cabinet are former federal reserve board members and wall street members as well.. so what does that go to show you.. they are not here to protect the rights of citizens and stand behind the constitution. They will do whatever they want to achieve more money and power like i have told you like 17 times already but you never seem to touch any bases on this.
Im only familiar with Geitner who was Pres. of the NY Fed...

I absolutely cant stand Geitner though, I dont know why he is TS, besides the notion of "who better than to build a vault than a safe cracker"
 8 years ago '04        #249
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 Adamsville said:
Im only familiar with Geitner who was Pres. of the NY Fed...

I absolutely cant stand Geitner though, I dont know why he is TS, besides the notion of "who better than to build a vault than a safe cracker"

I mean he was the president of that s**t for like 6 years and now secretary of treasury and you don't believe he doesn't have ulterior motives? im just saying..




Tax scandal

At the Senate confirmation hearings, it was revealed that Geithner had not paid $35,000 in self-employment taxes for several years,[27] even though he had acknowledged his obligation to do so, and had filed a request for, and received, a payment for half the taxes owed. The failure to pay self-employment taxes, in part due to the way his employer reported his wages which was not in accordance with tax law, was noted during a 2006 audit by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), in which Geithner was a.ssessed additional taxes of $14,847 for the 2003 and 2004 tax years. Geithner also failed to pay the self-employment taxes for the 2001 and 2002 tax years (for which the statute of limitations had expired) until after Obama expressed his intent to nominate Geithner to be Secretary of Treasury.[28] He also deducted the cost of his children's sleep-away camp as a dependent care expense, when only expenses for day care are eligible for the deduction.[29] Geithner subsequently paid the IRS the additional taxes owed,[30] and was charged $15,000 interest, but was not fined for late payment.[31] As President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Geithner annually completed an ethics statement noting any taxes due or unpaid, along with any other obligations. Geithner's completed statement did not surface during confirmation hearings.

In a statement to the Senate panel considering his nomination, Geithner called the tax issues "careless," "avoidable" and "unintentional" errors, and he said he wanted to "apologize to the committee for putting you in the position of having to spend so much time on these issues."[30] Geithner testified that he used TurboTax to prepare his own return and that the tax errors are his own responsibility.[32] This statement is in conflict with statements by the Obama campaign that Geithner was advised by his accountant that he did not owe the taxes.[33] The Washington Post quoted a tax expert who said that TurboTax has not been programmed to handle self-employment taxes when the user identifies himself as being employed.[34] Geithner said at the hearing that he was always under the impression that he was an employee, not a self-employed contractor,[34] while he served as director of the Policy Development and Review Department of the IMF.[6] Geithner comments are contradicted by the Senate report that showed he was not only informed of his status, but that he actively applied for the allowance.[35]
 8 years ago '04        #250
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Adamsville said:
semantics the only thing that interest you I see...

but since you like to play grammar police... its politicians... not politians... but whatever.


and no human being is purely good, honest, humble, and trustworthy...

The characteristic Im concerned with is background and experience... Id rather have someone familiar with serving the public in the government than a business man who well... is familiar with serving his pockets...
You're right. I stand corrected. But I still say that the government IS a business. It's only job is to stay in business. As BANK$ said, Wall St. runs our government. You can rest a.ssured that every piece of legislation that is passed is benefiting special interests.
 04-02-2010, 02:50 PM         #251
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're right. I stand corrected. But I still say that the government IS a business. It's only job is to stay in business. As BANK$ said, Wall St. runs our government. You can rest a.ssured that every piece of legislation that is passed is benefiting special interests.
confirms your thoughts.
 8 years ago '04        #252
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Page 1,518 of the healthcare bill (H.R. 3962):


H.R.3962
Affordable Health Care for America Act (Engrossed as Agreed to or Passed by House)

SEC. 2571. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.


Last edited by Screwhead; 04-02-2010 at 07:11 PM..
 04-02-2010, 09:26 PM         #253
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Doctor tells Obama supporters: Go elsewhere for health care

"I'm not turning anybody away — that would be unethical," Dr. Jack Cassell, 56, a Mount Dora urologist and a registered Republican opposed to the health plan, told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday. "But if they read the sign and turn the other way, so be it."

The sign reads: "If you voted for Obama … seek urologic care elsewhere. Changes to your healthcare begin right now, not in four years."
 8 years ago '04        #254
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
LOL

maybe he's just trying to help them get used to it early?
 8 years ago '04        #255
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 11 11
You probably shouldn't be going to a doctor who cares about who you voted for anyway. LOl, and yall are paranoid and dishonest as f**k.
 8 years ago '04        #256
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Page 84 of the healthcare bill:


H.R.3962

Affordable Health Care for America Act (Engrossed as Agreed to or Passed by House)
`SEC. 1173A. STANDARDIZE ELECTRONIC ADMINISTRATIVE TRANSACTIONS.
`(D) enable the real-time (or near real-time) determination of an individual's financial responsibility at the point of service and, to the extent possible, prior to service, including whether the individual is eligible for a specific service with a specific physician at a specific facility, on a specific date or range of dates, include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identification card or similar mechanism;
 8 years ago '04        #257
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
So f**ked up man. That's like saying, oh you broke your leg, lets see here......oh your credit score is 320 and you only have $5 in your checking account, so you're going to have to wait in that line....*points to a line out the door of people who can't afford the private insurance and must rely on the gov't plan.
 8 years ago '04        #258
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
So f**ked up man. That's like saying, oh you broke your leg, lets see here......oh your credit score is 320 and you only have $5 in your checking account, so you're going to have to wait in that line....*points to a line out the door of people who can't afford the private insurance and must rely on the gov't plan.


All while the rich/wealthy person(s) paying in cash move to the front of the line.....just like EVERY OTHER socialized healthcare plan in the world.

If that isn't elitist, I don't know what is.
 8 years ago '04        #259
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Screwhead said:


All while the rich/wealthy person(s) paying in cash move to the front of the line.....just like EVERY OTHER socialized healthcare plan in the world.

If that isn't elitist, I don't know what is.
don't forget all the members of senate, congress, whitehouse staff and their families, etc, that get the preferred insurance plan. Not the bulls**t plan they're giving the rest of the country.
 04-03-2010, 07:41 PM         #260
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
don't forget all the members of senate, congress, whitehouse staff and their families, etc, that get the preferred insurance plan. Not the bulls**t plan they're giving the rest of the country.
"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy