Mar 21 - House Passes Sweeping Health Care Reform

most viewed right now
 58
Drake- I’m Upset
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-27-2010, 01:03 AM         #201
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
i never see minorities in these type of ads...
old America has the most to lose
 8 years ago '04        #202
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
 Adamsville said:
do you prefer the tinfoil bucket hat or the tin foil cowboy hat?
do you prefer welfare or medicare?
 8 years ago '06        #203
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,120 | Props total: 13890 13890
didn't we already go through this with the stimulus package...everyone dumbass on here said how it was the end of the world and blah blah blah and has proven to work and we been ina steady uptrend in gdp and the overall market/economy for a year straight

same s**t will happen with this..unfortunately by the time we see this kick in and start to work this thread will be long gone and the people knockin it will be nowhere to be found just like stimulus
 8 years ago '04        #204
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
so you're saying our economy has been on a stady increase solely based upon gdp?

What about the fact that unemployment has continuously increased as well? Is that the sign of a good economy? Education budgets getting cut, schools closing and teachers being laid off. That's the sign of a good economy?

Do you even know what happened to the stimulus package? It was supposed to cover all the bad loans in the sub prime market. Well at least that's what they proposed it for. Then once it was voted upon, they changed what it went to saying "Oh well things changed so we had to adapt." So it didn't cover the loans, which lead to the banker bailout.

So it's the same thing as asking for $20 from a friend to go buy groceries, spening it on crack, then asking for another $20 for groceries.

Not to mention there is still $44 million dollars missing from that package but the media and gov't just swept it under the rug.
 8 years ago '08        #205
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 6173 6173
 1angrypinoy said:
Yeah 'cause you say so The NYTimes says otherwise, you know the newspaper of record. GTFO.
I doubt the former CBO director has access to all the facts that the current CBO director and staff do. The CBO is a bi-partisan commission - meaning that just as many Republican nominees sit on it as do Democrats. For these allegations to be accurate the Republican nominees would have had to ignore evidence or capitulate to the Democrats. Those are quite incredible suggestions.

But hey, if you want to trust Holtz-Eakin to this extent, then.......well, good luck w/that

If these #s came from someone like Peter Schiff, then yea I might be worried some.
 8 years ago '04        #206
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 philly337 said:
didn't we already go through this with the stimulus package...everyone dumbass on here said how it was the end of the world and blah blah blah and has proven to work and we been ina steady uptrend in gdp and the overall market/economy for a year straight
That "steady uptrend" in GDP is from companies reporting government/"Federal" Reserve bailout $$$ as profit.

Car companies pulled the same "uptrend" charade following "cash for clunkers" as well.

The massive declines in their profit margins in the coming months will show just that.



 philly337 said:
same s**t will happen with this..unfortunately by the time we see this kick in and start to work this thread will be long gone and the people knockin it will be nowhere to be found just like stimulus
More government spending doesn't equal an "uptrend" in the economy or for the deficit/debt.

If you all think this authoritative plan will be deficit-neutral, look at the other countries using socialized healthcare, and you will see that it won't.
 03-27-2010, 03:17 PM         #207
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, I'll be completely honest. I'm ignorant to the issue at hand, and that's one reason why I didn't vote during the November 2008 elections. Despite my ignorance, I'm happy for the passage of Health Care Reform. I know it may sound a bit asinine, but I believe every American should be offered the opportunity of Health Care, whatever their financial situation may be.
 8 years ago '05        #208
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
do you prefer welfare or medicare?
honky please, my Medicare taxes is more than your whole check
 8 years ago '04        #209
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
 Adamsville said:
honky please, my Medicare taxes is more than your whole check
Awe damn. called me a honky...ruin my day lmao

You have proven my point. you're ignorant NObama d*ck riding self will be blind for the rest of your life. Keep hoping kid. Maybe you're hope will pay for all your taxes one day.

And my paycheck is straight. Thanks for the concern. But unlike you, I actually make enough for this bulls**t legislation to have an effect on me directly.

Stay watchin the news and keep thinking you got the inside scoop on capital hill.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-27-2010 at 04:44 PM..
 03-27-2010, 09:16 PM         #210
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
honky please, my Medicare taxes is more than your whole check
 Adamsville said:
My medicare tax is about $9 per paycheck thats 2.9%... I can afford to pay an extra 1% easily and Im nowhere near making $250,000

You're bragging that 2.9% of your paycheck is $9
Yeah, you're right you'll never come close to $250K

Sorry a.ss b!tch, go get an education. No wonder you're bitter at the rich folk. What's your excuse, whitey kept you down.

Carry on, with your bitterness. It'll get you far in life.


Last edited by 1angrypinoy; 03-27-2010 at 09:18 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #211
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 1angrypinoy said:
You're bragging that 2.9% of your paycheck is $9
Yeah, you're right you'll never come close to $250K

Sorry a.ss b!tch, go get an education. No wonder you're bitter at the rich folk. What's your excuse, whitey kept you down.

Carry on, with your bitterness. It'll get you far in life.

thats at a 2 day a week side job, kid... helping computer illiterates for 2 hours
 8 years ago '05        #212
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Awe damn. called me a honky...ruin my day lmao

You have proven my point. you're ignorant NObama d*ck riding self will be blind for the rest of your life. Keep hoping kid. Maybe you're hope will pay for all your taxes one day.

And my paycheck is straight. Thanks for the concern. But unlike you, I actually make enough for this bulls**t legislation to have an effect on me directly.

Stay watchin the news and keep thinking you got the inside scoop on capital hill.

and you keep listening in to Rush Limbaugh while you take your lunch break... you lost man... get over it Obama won and you cant stand it... you were so eager to see Palin in the white house werent you?
 8 years ago '04        #213
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
 Adamsville said:
and you keep listening in to Rush Limbaugh while you take your lunch break... you lost man... get over it Obama won and you cant stand it... you were so eager to see Palin in the white house werent you?
still don't get it do you? Limbaugh is a scrub. Obama won the election because people had hope. And neither Palin or McCain would have been good leaders of the country. I understand it's easier for you to make sense of things by generalizing, stereotyping, etc. But the world is not just black or white...litterally.

 Adamsville said:
thats at a 2 day a week side job, kid... helping computer illiterates for 2 hours
And the fact you need a side job means you obviously doin something wrong. Step your life game up.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-27-2010 at 10:35 PM..
 03-28-2010, 01:07 PM         #214
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
thats at a 2 day a week side job, kid...
Sure it is Nancy.

 Adamsville said:
helping computer illiterates for 2 hours
 Adamsville said:
this is a socialist country
Why do you even get paid? Why can't you volunteer the time for free? Not very socialist of you. Can't spare the 2 hours, yet you post on boxden wasting time? Fukking hypocrite.

Imma gonna have to write Obama about greedy bastards like you that want to get paid to teach illiterates. Teaching illiterates should come for free muthafvkka. Spread the wealth you selfish pr!ck. More $s for health care b!tch. Not for you, but for illiterates that need it more.

 Adamsville said:
you lost man...
Nobody lost you communist dumbass, except McCain. He's the people's POTUS. You're too much of retard to understand that not everyone agrees with whatever legislation has been passed whether the POTUS is/was Clinton, Bush or Obama. People didn't like Clinton for beinga liar about his extracurriculars, people didn't like Bush for being a neocon and people don't like Obama for approving bailouts. Try again Nancy.

What is getting lost is tax payers' $s going to waste from bureaucracy. You know, like the tour Obama has in plan to "sell" the HCR to the people. If he has to "sell" it, all it smells is BS. Guess you don't have any more olfactory senses 'cause you're too deep in tossing Obama's salad.

 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And the fact you need a side job means you obviously doin something wrong. Step your life game up.
Like I said, Adamsville needs to go get a(n) (college) education. The one whitey provides. He's an old coot too bitter about taking anything whitey has to offer.
 03-28-2010, 05:59 PM         #215
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
Nobody lost you communist dumbass, except McCain. He's the people's POTUS. You're too much of retard to understand that not everyone agrees with whatever legislation has been passed whether the POTUS is/was Clinton, Bush or Obama. People didn't like Clinton for beinga liar about his extracurriculars, people didn't like Bush for being a neocon and people don't like Obama for approving bailouts. Try again Nancy.
:cool-smiley-009:

Real talk it doesn't matter if it was Obama, Bush or Clinton that passed this bill, id hate the bill and the idiot who passed it all the same
 03-28-2010, 09:34 PM         #216
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $h0wtym3 said:
:cool-smiley-009:

Real talk it doesn't matter if it was Obama, Bush or Clinton that passed this bill, id hate the bill and the idiot who passed it all the same
Quoted one of your posts from 2008.


 $h0wtym3 said:
http://slumz.boxden.com/f5/nov-13-obama-health-plan-cost-75-billion-analysis-1172808/index3.html#post12915101
11-14-2008, 09:51 AM
Nah I'm straight I don't want it to be on your level

Canada's Healthcare System:

And the very first comment under the video happened to be:

"Government controlled health care is not only totalitarian but an act of state aggression
upon the sovereign citizen who alone has the right (using their own money) to choose
what medical advice and treatment to get without state interference, oversight or funding.
Socialized medicine just like any other state controlled entity brings about higher prices and
lower quality, such as waiting 3-5 months for a MRI and up to a year to see a specialist.
I should know, I live in miserable Canada.!" - Seahorse1776
 8 years ago '08        #217
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 6173 6173
 1angrypinoy said:
Quoted one of your posts from 2008.
:jay:

So now random youtube comments are a credible source?
 8 years ago '04        #218
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 stlcardinals19 said:
:jay:

So now random youtube comments are a credible source?
kinda like your random boxden comments are a credible source?
 03-29-2010, 12:55 AM         #219
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
:jay:

So now random youtube comments are a credible source?
Fukking move there then b!tch to find out and see how you like it. Why are you in the U.S. if you like gov't subsidized healthcare? You and your ilk should have moved a long time ago to Canada or whatever the fukk country with "universal health care". Bunch of whiny a.ss panzies. U.S.A. is for rugged individualism not pussies like you.

. I don't expect the short attention span of dimwits to watch the whole thing.
 8 years ago '08        #220
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 6173 6173
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
kinda like your random boxden comments are a credible source?


Random? Non-Credible?

 1angrypinoy said:
Fukking move there then b!tch to find out and see how you like it. Why are you in the U.S. if you like gov't subsidized healthcare? You and your ilk should have moved a long time ago to Canada or whatever the fukk country with "universal health care". Bunch of whiny a.ss panzies. U.S.A. is for rugged individualism not pussies like you.

. I don't expect the short attention span of dimwits to watch the whole thing.
And out come the insults......
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy