HBO's Treme

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249 OP
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 J.R. Hyphy said:
that part, and the part where he was holding her and she was all sweaty and crying and then the two guys were just looking at each other...and then the other guy had to leave...it was weird...I thought some gay s**t was going on...something was funny about that scene
The first part I think that he was asking for money for drugs. But the part when she was shaking, she was crying after the shoot out at the parade. And I don't think they were on gay s**t, I think that the other guy was starting to like his girlfriend. Like the part when he got the money and left, the other guy was looking at his girl like he liked her. And then he grabbed her with the quickness when the shootout took place, and just left the boyfriend in the crossfire. The Wire used to have scenes too that you was like But I THINK that's what was going on lol.

Last edited by Ms Ambitious; 05-12-2010 at 12:52 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #82
space
space
I'm glad that the lawyer finally found some info on ol girl's brother. Hopefully they find him in the next couple of ep's. I knew the girl who play violin boyfriend was going to buy drugs in the last ep. I didn't think he would hit and her and s**t, but when he smacked her I was like damnnnn lol. He's always trippin when she wants to do gigs with other people. She trying to make some actually money instead of having to work for change like they usually do. I think he's just mad that nobody is asking him to play with them. I don't know about Zahn's character running for office lol. That was messed up that the lady with the restaurant had to close it down. But I don't know why she thought they might work for free. I thought maybe at least somebody would walk in, but nope lol. I wish they showed more of the chief's son.
 8 years ago '09        #83
space
space
Anybody see last night's ep? that was messed up that she finally found her brother, and he was dead all that time That was real messed up that they had them bodies in there like that. And it was so many trucks with bodies that people don't even know about.
 8 years ago '09        #84
space
space
Nobody watching Treme anymore? I was glad that it was finally back after being on hiatus. Dude just be coked out, and do whatever he wants huh? I guess cause it Mardi Gras people do what they want and say f**k who they with lol. Why the f**k is she sticking around with that f**king drug addict anyway? She straight letting him control her every move. It did look like she wanted to sleep with Zahn character, but he just got her a cab. It looked like he wanted to do it too, but he was just like naw. I was a little confused, was John Goodman's wife mad cause he was drunk or something? I didn't get what was really going in there.
 8 years ago '08        #85
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
 Ms Ambitious said:
Nobody watching Treme anymore? I was glad that it was finally back after being on hiatus. Dude just be coked out, and do whatever he wants huh? I guess cause it Mardi Gras people do what they want and say f**k who they with lol. Why the f**k is she sticking around with that f**king drug addict anyway? She straight letting him control her every move. It did look like she wanted to sleep with Zahn character, but he just got her a cab. It looked like he wanted to do it too, but he was just like naw. I was a little confused, was John Goodman's wife mad cause he was drunk or something? I didn't get what was really going in there.
she was mad cause son's been slackin not giving a f**k about his book and turning to the liquor more often. she had a point wat if his daughter saw him in that kind of state knocked out drunk sleepin on the front porch thats not a good look. as far as that chick anne she need to dead her coke head boyfriend cause dude obviously doesnt wanna see her progress and it's like he's jealous and doesnt wanna let her accomplish things or move foward in life
 8 years ago '09        #86
space
space
 youngfreshgc said:
she was mad cause son's been slackin not giving a f**k about his book and turning to the liquor more often. she had a point wat if his daughter saw him in that kind of state knocked out drunk sleepin on the front porch thats not a good look. as far as that chick anne she need to dead her coke head boyfriend cause dude obviously doesnt wanna see her progress and it's like he's jealous and doesnt wanna let her accomplish things or move foward in life
yeah that's why I was asking cause I didn't know if he was drunk or what was going on. I must have missed the part when he was drinking. That's what I thought happened but I wasn't positive.
 06-14-2010, 12:10 AM         #87
Industry 215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did Goodman k!ll himself? f**king with my girl, I missed the last few seconds. Just heard a gunshot and seen a car
 8 years ago '07        #88
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
he jumped into the river

damn..
 8 years ago '05        #89
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 all3rd said:
Seemed like it also why cheat on this.
[pic - click to view]

gotdamn
 8 years ago '08        #90
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
its sad to see goodman's character phase out that quickly
 8 years ago '05        #91
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I did not like how they did Goodman. Like why the f**k would he jump in the river? He had a beautiful daughter and a loving wife. Because he couldn't write a book and he was upset about Katrina? C'mon man. That really pissed me off. Hope they find him alive, but with the cops coming to their door in the preview, it doesn't look hopeful. That was wack.
 8 years ago '04        #92
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 Santoro said:
I did not like how they did Goodman. Like why the f**k would he jump in the river? He had a beautiful daughter and a loving wife. Because he couldn't write a book and he was upset about Katrina? C'mon man. That really pissed me off. Hope they find him alive, but with the cops coming to their door in the preview, it doesn't look hopeful. That was wack.
honestly doe, and im sure some other ppl from new olreans might be able to comment on this better than me, but thats how alot of ppl was right after katrina happened, its obvious dude was depressed, he went a downward spiral, he felt like the world didn care bout his city, and the city that he knew was never goin to be the same, i mean think about it, 85% of the ppl that live in new olreans are born and raised there, never leave, its a home like no other u gotta really understand someones mentals. he was beyond depressed and shyt, hes in the minority that no one talks about after katrina, its a lot of ppl that committed suicide around that time
 8 years ago '06        #93
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18880 18880
 diamond diva said:
honestly doe, and im sure some other ppl from new olreans might be able to comment on this better than me, but thats how alot of ppl was right after katrina happened, its obvious dude was depressed, he went a downward spiral, he felt like the world didn care bout his city, and the city that he knew was never goin to be the same, i mean think about it, 85% of the ppl that live in new olreans are born and raised there, never leave, its a home like no other u gotta really understand someones mentals. he was beyond depressed and shyt, hes in the minority that no one talks about after katrina, its a lot of ppl that committed suicide around that time
very true...

even more ppl committed suicide b/c they're homes AKA their lives and physical heirlooms had been destroyed beyond repair....
 8 years ago '04        #94
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
This show gets better with each episode. Man, I could tell he was depressed, but didnt realize he would off himself, still a coward move to leave your wife and daughter to deal with that. Its a great show that really shows the culture of New Orleans.
 8 years ago '04        #95
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 LadiesMan2k11 said:
is there any way i can watch episodes online ?
 8 years ago '09        #96
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
so he jumped in the damn river because hes got writers block?

i like the show but its not as good as i thought it was gonna turn out.
 8 years ago '04        #97
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 Ricky Towel said:
so he jumped in the damn river because hes got writers block?

i like the show but its not as good as i thought it was gonna turn out.
no he didn jump cuz he had writers block, he was suffering from depression
 8 years ago '05        #98
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
I knew something was going to happen to john goodman from the beginning of the episode. he kissed his wife all passionate, telling his daughter she looked beautiful to him letting his class out early, and when he bummed a smoke from that guy on the ferry (he said earlier in the season he quit). It was obvious he was gonna off himself.

Its sad to see him go since he was like the narrator of the people of NO but honestly he was really bringing down the pace over the past few episodes with his negativity
 8 years ago '06        #99
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
i kinda figured from the start of the show that goodman was gonna off himself. i thought he was gonna do it when he said he had to go work in his study for a while and he saw his wife and daughter off for the day. but i guess he wanted to do all the things that made him happy first.
 7 years ago '08        #100
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
This season finale episode was ill. However, its very obvious that this episode was originally written to be the ending of the show. Treme was picked up for a Season 2, but Im pretty sure that this episode and all the previous ones we saw had already been written before HBO extended Treme for another season. The way it had the flashback at the end was nice, it really made it feel like it was the complete end of Treme.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy