Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249 OP
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
The show does get better with each ep. That was messed up what happened to Bunk. I don't remember what his name is on here lol. The police beat him up for no reason, and threw his horn on the ground
 8 years ago '09        #62
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i like the show quite a bit.

the steve zahn character is annoying the s**t out of me, as is the 2 street musicians. the piano player guy is a pretentious prick and the broad annoys me with the faces she makes while playing her violin.
 8 years ago '09        #63
space
space
 Peterparker said:
hell yeah..dude is hella corny and annoying..but crazy thing is it's white ppl like that in New Orleans..usually white ppl that move to the N.O. from other parts of the states n get so caught up in tha "N.O. magic"..lmaoooooo..usually w/ black culture of New Orleans..more caught up then tha white folks who were born n raised there..ha

but show is pretty good so far..it feels pretty authentic..n not to over the top xcept for the corny white dude which can be true to life..and that's what im a fan of when they can make these places true to the cities..like they did Baltimore..it felt like B-more..not NYC..even tho they had some nyc actors..still had authentic bmore accents n shot in bmore

i may be wrong but i havent seen anything to suggest his character moved to no from a different part of the state.
 8 years ago '04        #64
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Decent show, but they make it seem like the only thing we worry about is music and trying to get over on people. Everytime I see a show or movie on NO they never show how cutthroat it is back home with the cutthroat n*ggas who dont have sh*t to lose and have that k!lla mentality. They never show how NO, especially after Katrina, was something like South Central LA in the 90s or Miami in the 80s. Hopefully it picks up tho. A lotta people from back home dont really dig it too much, but I'll still give it a chance.

And that white dude is annoying as f*ck...
 8 years ago '09        #65
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Decent show, but they make it seem like the only thing we worry about is music and trying to get over on people. Everytime I see a show or movie on NO they never show how cutthroat it is back home with the cutthroat n*ggas who dont have sh*t to lose and have that k!lla mentality. They never show how NO, especially after Katrina, was something like South Central LA in the 90s or Miami in the 80s. Hopefully it picks up tho. A lotta people from back home dont really dig it too much, but I'll still give it a chance.

And that white dude is annoying as f*ck...
and if they did youd probably be in here complaining how the show is making your city look bad and call it racist or some s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #66
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
that blonde chick that owns the restaurant is really annoying
 8 years ago '04        #67
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Was that shanell from young money getting f**ked in that FEMA trailer? look alot like her.

I love this show, I'm a New Orleans native myself & they're doing a great job on how they portray the city & it's culture.
 8 years ago '04        #68
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
This is a great show... Its only 3 shows in, they have to develop the characters, you know.. make you care about whats going on because you feel like you have a connection with a particular character.. I mean if on the first episode they shot the Antoine Baptiste character and he was in the hospital as the audience would you care? But on the third episode with him losing his trombone and getting beat by the cops, you care a little because you understand his character and you know him playing gigs every now and then is how he makes his living, and if he cannot find his trombone, how can he support his new baby... You see what I am getting at?
 8 years ago '09        #69
space
space
i like how they are not steering you to like or dislike certain characters like some shows try to do.

for instance Bunk's character, you like him because hes kinda funny, empathize with his struggle to make money playing gigs, you dislike that he f**ks around on his current girl and is apparently isnt much of a father to his 2 older kids.

i think we will get more and more concrete storylines in the future after they continue to develop the characters.

im very pleased with the show so far and think it will get better.
 8 years ago '04        #70
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Ricky Towel said:
and if they did youd probably be in here complaining how the show is making your city look bad and call it racist or some s**t.
Nah I wouldnt. I'd actually consider it realistic in that specific area. But they are getting some stuff right tho. I'll keep watching, cuz its pretty decent.
 8 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Nah I wouldnt. I'd actually consider it realistic in that specific area. But they are getting some stuff right tho. I'll keep watching, cuz its pretty decent.
That's cool. Not saying you, but that's how some people on here did the Wire. Saying they didn't like it cause the way they portrayed Baltimore. Every major city have areas that's just like that.
 8 years ago '09        #72
space
space
It seems like the eps get better each time. They had a few people from the Wire in this ep. They had Presbo, and the white guy with the comb over that helped Bubbles get sober. And Slim Charles had another Cameo. I wonder how the next ep will play out with the annoying guy trying to run for city council or whatever he's running for lol. That was funny as hell how all the people ol' girl named that she would sleep with if she met was there. She set him up good. I really need to remember the names lol.
 8 years ago '06        #73
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
why does everybody say davis (steven zahn) is annoying he is one of the most interesting people on the show to me. he is die hard new orleans he speaks his mind and he dont give a f**k what people think about him. i was telling a friend the other day that him and john goodman would develop some type of relationship because it seems like they stand for the same things just in different ways and after this ep i can see the writers trying to develop something. but anyway the show gets better every week im gonna keep watching. i wish it could be a leak though cause i hate waiting a week in between shows i actually like
 05-04-2010, 11:28 AM         #74
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would yall have down the same as slim tho if yall had the chance??

Last edited by TeddyGramz; 05-04-2010 at 11:50 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 TeddyGramz said:
Would yall have down the same as slim tho is yall had the chance??
huh
 05-04-2010, 11:51 AM         #76
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms Ambitious said:
huh
My bad... Im talkin bout taking the lesser charge and s**t
 8 years ago '09        #77
space
space
Damn that's f**ked up that the police pawned his horn. I'm not surprised tho. And the parade was cool until somebody had to start shooting I hope that they find ol girl brother. It's a shame that I still don't know any character's names I'm starting to like the Zahn character a lil more. He's not as bad as before. Damn and it's messed up they brought that guy there to NO and then put him out. But it did seem like he liked his girlfriend. This show just gets better and better. Can't wait for the next ep.
 8 years ago '06        #78
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
dude is super jealous about his old lady i kinda figured either the roomate was gonna start screwin his chick or he would get put out first
 8 years ago '09        #79
space
space
 all3rd said:
I thought the Violin chick was freaked out about the gunshots earlier in the day?
He might be talking about earlier in the episode when her boyfriend asked the guy for some money, and then she shook her head. I thought maybe he wanted the money for drugs too.
 8 years ago '06        #80
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18868 18868
show is really good....a big time slice of life series.....

producers from the Wire got another hit on their hands....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago