Breaking Bad Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 71
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
 Turtle 2099 said:
Where do we start?......

1. Tuco and the cousins are related in some matter
2. The cousins have a connection with Gus/pollos
3. What is the real reason that the cousin's are after Walt?
4. Are the cousin's going to k!ll anyone that is important to this show?
5. The new trailer shows a bar f!ght going down b/w Walt and his brother -in-law- what leads to this?
6. There is clip in that same trailer that shows the cousin's holding a machete to someone's neck, not sure who it was. Could it be the brother-in-law?
7. Can somebody explain what Skyler's boss is up to, I forgot.
1.Uh...considering they are called the cousins i'm gonna go ahead and a.ssume they are his COUSINS that were going to meet him in the episode where he died.
2.I doubt they have a connection with Gus, but Gus is apparently EXTREMELY respected and he called that s**t off with the quickness.
3.They are after Walt because he k!lled Tuco, obviously. They visited Tucos father/grandfather (I forget), and he spelled out his name for them because he k!lled Tuco.
4.I'd bet money on it.
5.Well Walts wife calls the cops on him judging from the previews, Walt and his brother in law probably get into it about that.
6.Seriously doubt its the brother in law.
7.Hes using the companies money for personal use.




Now, moving on.

I know I talked s**t on the first episode, but this episode was f**king fantastic! And to those f**ks that tried talking s**t on me when I talked s**t on the first episode claiming that I wanted more violence, gtfoh. The first episode had much more violence then this episode (The cousins slaughtered a truck full of people). This episode was just drama-filled, and had much more story behind it then the first episode.

Jessie buyin that house was a f**king PIMP move right there. Blackmail his parents who have shunned him into selling the house to him without realizing who they were selling it to.

The cousins chillin ready to murder Walt, and then getting the text to get the f**k out. (Btw, what does that text translate to in English?)

Just an overall amazing episode.
 8 years ago '06        #102
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$907 | Props total: 7 7
It translates to "chickens" meaning the chicken restaurants that Gus owns. He sent the same text to Walt a while back if u can remember.
 8 years ago '04        #103
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,061 | Props total: 924 924
The sneak peak for next week is serious as well.

Link:
 8 years ago '06        #104
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,278 | Props total: 4714 4714
 Turtle 2099 said:
7. Can somebody explain what Skyler's boss is up to, I forgot.
He basically steals money from the company and alters the numbers in the records but Skylar doesn't feel right about doing.

Since they have a long history with each other she just looks that other way and tells him what needs to be fixed.


Last edited by 01seay; 03-28-2010 at 11:23 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #105
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,278 | Props total: 4714 4714
 Reppindaburghh said:
Jessie buyin that house was a f**king PIMP move right there. Blackmail his parents who have shunned him into selling the house to him without realizing who they were selling it to.
Yea!

I was like for half the price :wow: , cold blooded. Especially how he just walked up to the house and left them at the door feeling like complete fools.

 8 years ago '04        #106
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,061 | Props total: 924 924
I mean... Jesse's aunt asked to leave the house to him when she died, so really the fact that his parents even got 400k is kind of them ripping him. But yea, it's good that he kind of got them back.
 8 years ago '05        #107
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 1098 1098
 CentsCuZ said:
I mean... Jesse's aunt asked to leave the house to him when she died, so really the fact that his parents even got 400k is kind of them ripping him. But yea, it's good that he kind of got them back.
ya the parents didnt get s**t in the deal tho. all they did was renovated the house for him lol. they spent 400k on the renos just to sell it for 400k.

off topic doesnt the new clean look of jesses remind you guys of malcolm in the middle lmaooooooo. i was gettin annoyed of his supersized hoodies and skullys.
 8 years ago '08        #108
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7167 7167
That was just the craziest s**t I've ever seen lol.

That episode had it all.


THE PIZZA ON THE ROOF. Genius lol

Can't believe nobody else mentioned that.
 8 years ago '04        #109
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,061 | Props total: 924 924
 slanger55 said:
ya the parents didnt get s**t in the deal tho. all they did was renovated the house for him lol. they spent 400k on the renos just to sell it for 400k.

off topic doesnt the new clean look of jesses remind you guys of malcolm in the middle lmaooooooo. i was gettin annoyed of his supersized hoodies and skullys.
Very good point. It didn't click for me when they said something about breaking even. Then when you said that I put it together. Thanks.
 8 years ago '04        #110
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 centscuz said:
the sneak peak for next week is serious as well.

Link:
amazing!
 8 years ago '09        #111
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,861 | Props total: 9398 9398
missed it, but by the comments i can tell its gonna be good
 8 years ago '07        #112
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$87,750 | Props total: 16263 16263
 SlickJ101 said:
That was just the craziest s**t I've ever seen lol.

That episode had it all.


THE PIZZA ON THE ROOF. Genius lol

Can't believe nobody else mentioned that.
yea that was pretty funny. The Cousins came in the crib w/ an axe . I was like how the hell is he gonna get out of this? In the preview for the next episode it looks like they use it.
 03-29-2010, 07:32 AM         #113
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowww f**king crazy episode I love this... f**king skyler a b**ch man shes annoying. There is so muhc storylines... you got the dude who wired the house to keep eye on skyler cause of the lawyer told him to. Got Jesse who just bought his auntie house and his parents didn't know he was the buyer. You got tuco cousins who are trying to avenge his cousin death to they go to walt house to try and k!ll him. got the story with walt and skyler... skyler and walt jr. the whole family. This is so crazy... also with Gus how does Gus have a connection with tuco cousins... Gus is a very respected man as you can tell from this episode...


anyways how did tuco grandfather? i think its his grandfather or uncle iono... but how did he know Walt's name in the first place?
 8 years ago '09        #114
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,772 | Props total: 8991 8991
 kingz21 said:
wowww f**king crazy episode I love this... f**king skyler a b**ch man shes annoying. There is so muhc storylines... you got the dude who wired the house to keep eye on skyler cause of the lawyer told him to. Got Jesse who just bought his auntie house and his parents didn't know he was the buyer. You got tuco cousins who are trying to avenge his cousin death to they go to walt house to try and k!ll him. got the story with walt and skyler... skyler and walt jr. the whole family. This is so crazy... also with Gus how does Gus have a connection with tuco cousins... Gus is a very respected man as you can tell from this episode...
anyways how did tuco grandfather? i think its his grandfather or uncle iono... but how did he know Walt's name in the first place?
tuco read out walts ID the episode where he was kidnapped, the uncle heard then.


skylar is a supreme b**ch and hyprocrite. looks the other way and helps out when her boss breaks the law but she puts walt through hell.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-29-2010, 09:11 AM         #115
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From that internet preview it looks like there might be a riff between the cartels over Walt. It's amazing, Gus has been successful for so long just to have Walt come f**k it up

Walt is a bad luck charm
 8 years ago '08        #116
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7167 7167
I don't think Gus has anything to do with the cousins.

You have:

Saul --> Cleaner --> Gus

and

Tuco's uncle --> Cousins

I know the Cleaner called Gus but I'm not real sure that Gus had something to do with calling off the cousins.


Btw, anyone else think the guy who gets the axe next to his head in the preview looks like Walt's son?
 8 years ago '07        #117
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$87,750 | Props total: 16263 16263
 SlickJ101 said:
I don't think Gus has anything to do with the cousins.

You have:

Saul --> Cleaner --> Gus

and

Tuco's uncle --> Cousins

I know the Cleaner called Gus but I'm not real sure that Gus had something to do with calling off the cousins.


Btw, anyone else think the guy who gets the axe next to his head in the preview looks like Walt's son?
I'm sure Gus called them off because Walt got one of those "Pollos" texts before. I didn't see the person that got the axe I'll have to check that again.
 03-29-2010, 11:09 AM         #118
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 1st episode was good-it was setting up for the 2nd episode which blew me away! Tuco's cousin are out for blood. It will be interesting if they come to blows with Gus...
 03-29-2010, 11:14 AM         #119
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo anyone no if u can watch these online? my boy was tellin me about this show said its f**kin dope..but i dont wanna start watchin it 3 seasons deep...props if neone can help me out
 03-29-2010, 11:20 AM         #120
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
yo anyone no if u can watch these online? my boy was tellin me about this show said its f**kin dope..but i dont wanna start watchin it 3 seasons deep...props if neone can help me out
Start here

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m Not A Feminist’
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy