Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
 Turtle 2099 said:
Where do we start?......

1. Tuco and the cousins are related in some matter
2. The cousins have a connection with Gus/pollos
3. What is the real reason that the cousin's are after Walt?
4. Are the cousin's going to k!ll anyone that is important to this show?
5. The new trailer shows a bar f!ght going down b/w Walt and his brother -in-law- what leads to this?
6. There is clip in that same trailer that shows the cousin's holding a machete to someone's neck, not sure who it was. Could it be the brother-in-law?
7. Can somebody explain what Skyler's boss is up to, I forgot.
1.Uh...considering they are called the cousins i'm gonna go ahead and a.ssume they are his COUSINS that were going to meet him in the episode where he died.
2.I doubt they have a connection with Gus, but Gus is apparently EXTREMELY respected and he called that s**t off with the quickness.
3.They are after Walt because he k!lled Tuco, obviously. They visited Tucos father/grandfather (I forget), and he spelled out his name for them because he k!lled Tuco.
4.I'd bet money on it.
5.Well Walts wife calls the cops on him judging from the previews, Walt and his brother in law probably get into it about that.
6.Seriously doubt its the brother in law.
7.Hes using the companies money for personal use.

Now, moving on.

I know I talked s**t on the first episode, but this episode was f**king fantastic! And to those f**ks that tried talking s**t on me when I talked s**t on the first episode claiming that I wanted more violence, gtfoh. The first episode had much more violence then this episode (The cousins slaughtered a truck full of people). This episode was just drama-filled, and had much more story behind it then the first episode.

Jessie buyin that house was a f**king PIMP move right there. Blackmail his parents who have shunned him into selling the house to him without realizing who they were selling it to.

The cousins chillin ready to murder Walt, and then getting the text to get the f**k out. (Btw, what does that text translate to in English?)

Just an overall amazing episode.
 8 years ago '06        #102
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
It translates to "chickens" meaning the chicken restaurants that Gus owns. He sent the same text to Walt a while back if u can remember.
 8 years ago '04        #103
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
The sneak peak for next week is serious as well.

Link:
 8 years ago '06        #104
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3531 3531
 Turtle 2099 said:
7. Can somebody explain what Skyler's boss is up to, I forgot.
He basically steals money from the company and alters the numbers in the records but Skylar doesn't feel right about doing.

Since they have a long history with each other she just looks that other way and tells him what needs to be fixed.

Last edited by 01seay; 03-29-2010 at 12:23 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #105
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3531 3531
 Reppindaburghh said:
Jessie buyin that house was a f**king PIMP move right there. Blackmail his parents who have shunned him into selling the house to him without realizing who they were selling it to.
Yea!

I was like for half the price :wow: , cold blooded. Especially how he just walked up to the house and left them at the door feeling like complete fools.

8 years ago '04        #106
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
I mean... Jesse's aunt asked to leave the house to him when she died, so really the fact that his parents even got 400k is kind of them ripping him. But yea, it's good that he kind of got them back.
 8 years ago '05        #107
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 877 877
 CentsCuZ said:
I mean... Jesse's aunt asked to leave the house to him when she died, so really the fact that his parents even got 400k is kind of them ripping him. But yea, it's good that he kind of got them back.
ya the parents didnt get s**t in the deal tho. all they did was renovated the house for him lol. they spent 400k on the renos just to sell it for 400k.

off topic doesnt the new clean look of jesses remind you guys of malcolm in the middle lmaooooooo. i was gettin annoyed of his supersized hoodies and skullys.
 8 years ago '08        #108
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5546 5546
That was just the craziest s**t I've ever seen lol.

That episode had it all.

THE PIZZA ON THE ROOF. Genius lol

Can't believe nobody else mentioned that.
 8 years ago '04        #109
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
 slanger55 said:
ya the parents didnt get s**t in the deal tho. all they did was renovated the house for him lol. they spent 400k on the renos just to sell it for 400k.

off topic doesnt the new clean look of jesses remind you guys of malcolm in the middle lmaooooooo. i was gettin annoyed of his supersized hoodies and skullys.
Very good point. It didn't click for me when they said something about breaking even. Then when you said that I put it together. Thanks.
 8 years ago '04        #110
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 centscuz said:
the sneak peak for next week is serious as well.

Link:
amazing!
 8 years ago '09        #111
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
missed it, but by the comments i can tell its gonna be good
 8 years ago '07        #112
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 SlickJ101 said:
That was just the craziest s**t I've ever seen lol.

That episode had it all.

THE PIZZA ON THE ROOF. Genius lol

Can't believe nobody else mentioned that.
yea that was pretty funny. The Cousins came in the crib w/ an axe . I was like how the hell is he gonna get out of this? In the preview for the next episode it looks like they use it.
 03-29-2010, 08:32 AM         #113
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowww f**king crazy episode I love this... f**king skyler a b**ch man shes annoying. There is so muhc storylines... you got the dude who wired the house to keep eye on skyler cause of the lawyer told him to. Got Jesse who just bought his auntie house and his parents didn't know he was the buyer. You got tuco cousins who are trying to avenge his cousin death to they go to walt house to try and k!ll him. got the story with walt and skyler... skyler and walt jr. the whole family. This is so crazy... also with Gus how does Gus have a connection with tuco cousins... Gus is a very respected man as you can tell from this episode...

anyways how did tuco grandfather? i think its his grandfather or uncle iono... but how did he know Walt's name in the first place?
 8 years ago '09        #114
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 7308 7308
 kingz21 said:
wowww f**king crazy episode I love this... f**king skyler a b**ch man shes annoying. There is so muhc storylines... you got the dude who wired the house to keep eye on skyler cause of the lawyer told him to. Got Jesse who just bought his auntie house and his parents didn't know he was the buyer. You got tuco cousins who are trying to avenge his cousin death to they go to walt house to try and k!ll him. got the story with walt and skyler... skyler and walt jr. the whole family. This is so crazy... also with Gus how does Gus have a connection with tuco cousins... Gus is a very respected man as you can tell from this episode...
anyways how did tuco grandfather? i think its his grandfather or uncle iono... but how did he know Walt's name in the first place?
tuco read out walts ID the episode where he was kidnapped, the uncle heard then.

skylar is a supreme b**ch and hyprocrite. looks the other way and helps out when her boss breaks the law but she puts walt through hell.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-29-2010, 10:11 AM         #115
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From that internet preview it looks like there might be a riff between the cartels over Walt. It's amazing, Gus has been successful for so long just to have Walt come f**k it up

Walt is a bad luck charm
 8 years ago '08        #116
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5546 5546
I don't think Gus has anything to do with the cousins.

You have:

Saul --> Cleaner --> Gus

and

Tuco's uncle --> Cousins

I know the Cleaner called Gus but I'm not real sure that Gus had something to do with calling off the cousins.

Btw, anyone else think the guy who gets the axe next to his head in the preview looks like Walt's son?
 8 years ago '07        #117
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 SlickJ101 said:
I don't think Gus has anything to do with the cousins.

You have:

Saul --> Cleaner --> Gus

and

Tuco's uncle --> Cousins

I know the Cleaner called Gus but I'm not real sure that Gus had something to do with calling off the cousins.

Btw, anyone else think the guy who gets the axe next to his head in the preview looks like Walt's son?
I'm sure Gus called them off because Walt got one of those "Pollos" texts before. I didn't see the person that got the axe I'll have to check that again.
 03-29-2010, 12:09 PM         #118
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 1st episode was good-it was setting up for the 2nd episode which blew me away! Tuco's cousin are out for blood. It will be interesting if they come to blows with Gus...
 03-29-2010, 12:14 PM         #119
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo anyone no if u can watch these online? my boy was tellin me about this show said its f**kin dope..but i dont wanna start watchin it 3 seasons deep...props if neone can help me out
 03-29-2010, 12:20 PM         #120
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
yo anyone no if u can watch these online? my boy was tellin me about this show said its f**kin dope..but i dont wanna start watchin it 3 seasons deep...props if neone can help me out
Start here

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago