Breaking Bad Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #861
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
^^^^nah he did k!ll him at first i thought the same but its just the camera gives you the point of view from gails eyes!
 7 years ago '04        #862
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,638 | Props total: 9982 9982
 Reppindaburghh said:
at the people who think he k!lled Gus. He CLEARLY moved his gun to the side. He is gonna order him to get out of town.

"GET OUT OF TOWN"? ....NO....gus and the cleaner are gonna wanna see gail's dead body to make sure he dead or they murking walt and jesse.

imagine the cleaner showing up like "you k!lled him? no corpse around? o.k. we let you live."!!!!!

anyway, best show since "the wire"...cant believe its gonna be a year off, but all the good shows take a long time..

Last edited by hedake; 06-14-2010 at 02:00 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #863
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3484 3484
I watched the last 30 seconds of the show like 10 times...the camera angle is so odd that you can't really tell if it's the camera that's moving or Jesse's arm moving....to me it looks like a combination of both.

...but I hope he k!lled him or the storyline is goin' be crazy for the first episode of season 4.
 7 years ago '07        #864
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
the camera angle changed from Gail's left shoulder to Gail's eyes.......Jesse didn't move the gun
 7 years ago '04        #865
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

i just did a screen print real quick... i think jesse was point at gail's temples and then readjusted for a dead on mw2 headshot...
 7 years ago '04        #866
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 gunits50cent187 said:
jesse k!lled gail..the camera angle switched from jesses angle to gails thats why people thought he moved the gun..its only right that he did that..he got saved by walt last ep now he saved walt this ep..full measure..meaning he fully went threw n murked gail..gail is a gay character in the show anyway..wat a cornball

When they walked Walt into the cleaner and he started b**ching up, saying "I'll give you Jesse" all I could think was say it ain't so Walt....

BUT OFCOURSE, BEING THE f**kING G WALT IS .......

You saw what happened. :cool-smiley-009: :agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #867
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902
"i wouldn't do that if i where you, your boss is gonna need me"

CERTIFIED G.
 06-14-2010, 08:05 AM         #868
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We never saw if Jessie's gun fired off the round, we just heard the shot. They're leaving it up to debate as to who really got shot. I'm thinking Jesse got merked, hopefully not.
 06-14-2010, 08:29 AM         #869
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Q:I donít expect you to tell me what youíre planning, but do you have it worked out in your mind whether Jesse definitely k!lled Gale at the end of the episode?

A:Well, itís funny. I donít have it worked out exactly whatís going to happen next, which is the way weíve been doing it now for three seasons.
just read that it's gonna be a long wait...........
 7 years ago '09        #870
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
 minimafia_aj said:
"i wouldn't do that if i where you, your boss is gonna need me"

CERTIFIED G.
Heisenberg :agreement6:
 06-14-2010, 09:32 AM         #871
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was seriously shouting out at the Tv "SHOOT HIM"
 7 years ago '04        #872
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Did you see the b**ch come out of Jesse for the first 59 minutes (last minute under review until season 4) of this episode? Almost ever scene he was in he was talking about "We can go the cops Mr. White" or "We can still go to the cops Mr. White". Hopefully he repaid the favor to Walt at the end. Also did you see the look on the Cleaners face when Walt said Gale's address? I've never seen him look shook before.
 7 years ago '08        #873
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 wheezyfbaby said:
Did you see the b**ch come out of Jesse for the first 59 minutes (last minute under review until season 4) of this episode? Almost ever scene he was in he was talking about "We can go the cops Mr. White" or "We can still go to the cops Mr. White". Hopefully he repaid the favor to Walt at the end. Also did you see the look on the Cleaners face when Walt said Gale's address? I've never seen him look shook before.
He wasn't shook. Prob just surprised that Walt thought of that.

The Cleaner and Walt def have a lot of respect for each other and it was pretty obvious that Mike didn't want to k!ll Walt but he would of since it's business.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mike eventually turns on Gus.
 7 years ago '04        #874
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 SlickJ101 said:
He wasn't shook. Prob just surprised that Walt thought of that.

The Cleaner and Walt def have a lot of respect for each other and it was pretty obvious that Mike didn't want to k!ll Walt but he would of since it's business.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mike eventually turns on Gus.
Maybe shook was the wrong word to use. I can go with surprised or even a bit confused to describe his facial expression when he realized what was about to happen. I can definitely see the Cleaner turning on Gus at some point.
 7 years ago '04        #875
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
I don't understand how Jesse can literally be prepared to k!ll two people the day before and struggle so badly with k!lling someone the next day when Walt and Jesse's lives are at stake. I understand that those were "bad" people b/c they apparently k!lled a kid [and Combo], but I just don't see a large enough distinction.

Additionally, Gale had to know what they were planning for Walt when Gus made him take the training period from three days to one day, and then had a chaperon listening to every word the following day. Gale didn't bother warning Walt, so he shouldn't be viewed as this saint who is too good to k!ll from Jesse's perspective.

At the end of the day, Jesse f'd up and got them into the situation by going to k!ll those guys. His punishment was k!lling Gale. He put himself, and Walt, in the position.

Overall, I thought it was a very good episode which paves the way for a sick fourth season. As everyone has said already, it sucks that it is so far away. With that said, the eps will be even better than this season b/c the writers will have more time to write.
 7 years ago '06        #876
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,587 | Props total: 3696 3696
Jesse is smoked up. Although he didnt want to k!ll that tool, self-preservation and tweaking his a.ss off prob solidified that. Cleaner Mike works is a 'PI', although a shady a.ss one. He worked for Saul and Gus, dude just follows the $$$. When Walt confronts Gus about what happened, Gus has no choice but to keep Walt around cause of the product he cant replicate w/o him. Walt pays Mike to take out Gus....then its 100% Heisenburgh's show. He gets the entire Southwest and turns it over to Jesse while he goes back to the regular life. That makes sense, but who knows wtf is gonna happen....WAR Heisenburgh!
 7 years ago '06        #877
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 792 792
^^^ That's not a bad theory... but how does Hank fit into all of that??? I can definitely see Walt taking over Gus' spot... and then possibly having to deal with feuding with the Cartel... close calls with Hank. Mike could respect Walt's G and roll with him. It would make things real interesting. I know they won't k!ll off Walt, and I really can't see them k!lling off Jesse. I think that Season 4 has the potential to be the best yet. Great episode, just hated the ending and having to wait another year lol
 7 years ago '06        #878
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,587 | Props total: 3696 3696
 One Less Reason said:
^^^ That's not a bad theory... but how does Hank fit into all of that??? I can definitely see Walt taking over Gus' spot... and then possibly having to deal with feuding with the Cartel... close calls with Hank. Mike could respect Walt's G and roll with him. It would make things real interesting. I know they won't k!ll off Walt, and I really can't see them k!lling off Jesse. I think that Season 4 has the potential to be the best yet. Great episode, just hated the ending and having to wait another year lol
You hit the nail on the head. Even with Gus outta the picture, still a whole new set of problems with the Mexican Cartel, and of course Hank when he gets back on his feet (which im sure he will be by the next season, or at least getting back on his feet). Skyler still riding his a.ss, cleaning up after Jesse's constant f**kups, still will be the best show on TV. Still keep thinking about when Cleaner Mike was about to ice him, and he went into straight Heisenburgh mode/speech....f**king show rules.
 06-14-2010, 12:20 PM         #879
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The crazy thing nobody seems to be talking about is the Cartel sending kats into Gus's property....looks like everything will go to hell for the final 2-3 seasons left
 7 years ago '04        #880
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Fresh 84 said:
i was seriously shouting out at the Tv "SHOOT HIM"
same. me and my 3 boys were all doing the same s**t. "pull the trigger" "just do it already" "shooot himmmmmm" lmao the suspense was k!lling me.

god damn i love this show.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish