most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 Bigd*ckMonster said:
whats up with walt playing with that eyeball
It's from a stuffed animal that some kid had on the planes that crashed over his house.

He prob feels like he k!lled those people indirectly.
 03-23-2010, 12:49 PM         #62
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great episode/// the cat is finally out of the bag. Didn't expect that to happen so soon into the season. Anyone know how many episodes their are this season
 8 years ago '09        #63
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
About the twins getting Walt's picture, Walt and his family was on the news in season 2 about the donations for his surgery. So they might have seen him there.

13 episodes in this season.
 8 years ago '04        #64
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
scrolling fast as s**t 2 not read/see anything.... i'm on season 2 episode 11.... s**t is crazy... i cant believe little dude doing H... f**k man... i'll be back when i'm up 2 date...
 03-24-2010, 03:39 PM         #65
indianshaft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who are Gale and Mike?
 8 years ago '09        #66
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
i think either skylar, jesse, or his son are going to die this season.
 8 years ago '09        #67
space
space
I'm interested to see what Jesse gonna think/do about Walt turning down the 3 million dollar offer from Gus..
 8 years ago '04        #68
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
Ehh... season 2 finale was a.ss... season 3 opener wasn't all that either IMO... 2 much sitting and thinking... boring, reminds me a f**king DBZ f!ght lol (all that staring and s**t, still love DBZ tho lol)...

hopefully it starts moving a long... i'll prolly wait a few weeks b4 i get back on it so i can watch a few episodes in a row...
 8 years ago '07        #69
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 indianshaft said:
Who are Gale and Mike?
Gale is going to be Walt's a.ssistant (like I said earlier I don't know how soon he'll be on in the season). Do you really not know who Mike is though? The cleaner? Remember when Jessie's girl overdosed and Mike came and helped him out.
 8 years ago '04        #70
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
obessed with this s**t..

i feel like a deal is going to go bad and skylar or walt jr bout to be kidnapped and or k!lled
 8 years ago '08        #71
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 thehogue... said:
Gale is going to be Walt's a.ssistant (like I said earlier I don't know how soon he'll be on in the season). Do you really not know who Mike is though? The cleaner? Remember when Jessie's girl overdosed and Mike came and helped him out.
Gale is a woman's name.
 8 years ago '07        #72
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Gale is a woman's name.

Are Walt and Jessie going their separate ways on Breaking Bad? Sure looks that way since Damages evildoer David Costabile is joining the AMC drama as Walt’s (Bryan Cranston) new a.ssistant, Gale.

Its a unis3x name but most girls are named Gale.

Last edited by TH35; 03-25-2010 at 01:02 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #73
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 thehogue... said:

Are Walt and Jessie going their separate ways on Breaking Bad? Sure looks that way since Damages evildoer David Costabile is joining the AMC drama as Walt’s (Bryan Cranston) new a.ssistant, Gale.

Its a unis3x name but most girls are named Gale.
lol Wtf?

I've never heard that used as a man's name.

Idk what they're gonna do with Jesse if he's not working with Walt. He really doesn't have much of a storyline if that happens.
 8 years ago '07        #74
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Wtf?

I've never heard that used as a man's name.

Idk what they're gonna do with Jesse if he's not working with Walt. He really doesn't have much of a storyline if that happens.
I'm sure they'll find a way. I think Jesse is going to be completely different as the season progresses because he was already acting weird on the premiere. Him and Walt will probably go at it again at some point. I know Gale will probably start some s**t up too.
 8 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 nando said:
Ehh... season 2 finale was a.ss... season 3 opener wasn't all that either IMO... 2 much sitting and thinking... boring, reminds me a f**king DBZ f!ght lol (all that staring and s**t, still love DBZ tho lol)...

hopefully it starts moving a long... i'll prolly wait a few weeks b4 i get back on it so i can watch a few episodes in a row...
Looks like s**t is going down on the next episode..

at the DBZ comment. Thats my only pet peeve about it. Gohan coulda k!lled Cell in 2 seconds after he transformed in SSJ2. Instead that s**t dragged into 10 episodes.

Last edited by DesertEagle; 03-25-2010 at 04:52 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #76
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 nando said:

And there you have it.
 8 years ago '04        #77
nando 7 heat pts
space
space

DesertEagle said:
at the DBZ comment. Thats my only pet peeve about it. Gohan coulda k!lled Cell in 2 seconds after he transformed in SSJ2. Instead that s**t dragged into 10 episodes.
exactly... lol

SlickJ101 said:

And there you have it.
not sure if ur being sarcastic or agreeing... lol
 8 years ago '09        #78
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
for the people that are saying the premeire was boring, why dont u guys just go rewatch scarface because you guys obviously dont know what makes a good tv show. you got to treat these types shows like a novel. s**t needs to be setup and explained before you can get to the climax.if u guys watched the wire you would know this since every season started off slow.

if u guys are going to b**ch about "nothing" happening you should just wait till the seasons end so you can watch all the episodes together.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #79
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
for the people that are saying the premeire was boring, why dont u guys just go rewatch scarface because you guys obviously dont know what makes a good tv show. you got to treat these types shows like a novel. s**t needs to be setup and explained before you can get to the climax.if u guys watched the wire you would know this since every season started off slow.

if u guys are going to b**ch about "nothing" happening you should just wait till the seasons end so you can watch all the episodes together.
Posted via Mobile Device
man... here we go again... can we not disagree without some1 being wrong? as soon as some1 disagrees they automatically don't know something or don't understand... f**k that, I have a different opinion and that's it...

In my OPINION, the show's last 2 episodes were let downs - be it the direction the show went and Walt's constant "thinking" - I'm just not feeling it as I did b4... not saying its a bad show, at all - its great. I just need a break - I'ma let some story build up and I'll be back...

Also, The Wire = The GOAT show - and u know this man!
 8 years ago '08        #80
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 nando said:
man... here we go again... can we not disagree without some1 being wrong? as soon as some1 disagrees they automatically don't know something or don't understand... f**k that, I have a different opinion and that's it...

In my OPINION, the show's last 2 episodes were let downs - be it the direction the show went and Walt's constant "thinking" - I'm just not feeling it as I did b4... not saying its a bad show, at all - its great. I just need a break - I'ma let some story build up and I'll be back...

Also, The Wire = The GOAT show - and u know this man!
The Wire def was. But it def had down episodes too.

A lot of season 2 and the last season was pretty bad IMO.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy