Breaking Bad Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #601
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6457 6457
Jesse just pulled a b**ch move. Walt should know better he is in charge and he should double check those numbers rather then relying on Jesse word. I can't hate jesse though when dude says b**ch I
 8 years ago '09        #602
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1853 1853
Skyler tells a pretty good story. s**t just got real..
 8 years ago '10        #603
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
next episodes preview had me pull the Senator Clay Davis Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Hank in trouble once again
 8 years ago '09        #604
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1853 1853
Jesse, stop being greedy (no DMX)

8 years ago '04        #605
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
What the hell is Jesse really trying to prove now? I mean like Walt said he's a millionaire and he is going to throw it all away for a few thousand dollars?!

I love how Ted still wants a piece of Skyler!
 8 years ago '04        #606
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
I have a strong feeling that Jesse is going to get murked. He's doing retarded stuff which could jeopardize Gus's operation, which could quite possibly lead to his demise.

The only thing that makes me think he'll stick around is that he's been pretty much the second most important character on the show since day one, so I don't know if the writers would be willing to say goodbye like that.
 8 years ago '08        #607
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
Well that episode blew. Pretty much just a setup.

Jesse needs to go. Looks like that might happen soon.
 8 years ago '06        #608
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 3516 3516
I loved all the drug support group scenes...especially the last one with Jesse's two friends.

Watching this show is like reading a book. Each episode is really detailed....each scene goes the extra mile.
 8 years ago '04        #609
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 1514 1514
jesse is goin to take the overstock from each 200 pd shipment n push it with them 2 clowns..i hate them guys..they make it way too hot for them..Walt needs to learn not to deal with this young retard..and yes Jesse is goin to get murked..bet that..
 8 years ago '04        #610
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 SlickJ101 said:
Well that episode blew. Pretty much just a setup.

Jesse needs to go. Looks like that might happen soon.
youuuuu gotta be f**kIN KIDDING ME..

this s**t literally gets better every episode..

WALTER :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

when i get the .GIF of walt's face looking into the screen in the last shot of the episode i'm gonna :beat:

Last edited by PurpleHaze217; 05-17-2010 at 01:40 AM..
 05-17-2010, 02:17 AM         #611
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skyler looks like she could give some good head

8 years ago '07        #612
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19954 19954
anybody seen the upcoming episode synopsis? pretty much tells u whats gonna happen
Walt, obsessed with a contaminant, refuses to cook; Jesse tries to get Walt on track.

Skyler gets involved with Walt's business; Hank struggles with recovery; Jesse has a startling discovery.

Jesse strikes out against advice; Walt takes drastic action to intervene.

With Jesse on the run, Walt negotiates a bargain with Gus to provide for his and Jesse's safety.
 8 years ago '04        #613
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I see Walt peeped game on Gus. He understands that 1.5 mill for 3 months and 7.5 mill a year plus his family's safety is a great deal for the time being. Jessie wants to go back to selling meth instead of distributing it without any to low risk of being caught because he wants more money. He has to be in the top 5 of the dumbest people of all-time. Plus he want to use 2 of the dumbest, softest, and shadiest dudes in the world to help him move it. He also should of took Sal's deal at a lower %.
 8 years ago '07        #614
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 CentsCuZ said:
I have a strong feeling that Jesse is going to get murked. He's doing retarded stuff which could jeopardize Gus's operation, which could quite possibly lead to his demise.

The only thing that makes me think he'll stick around is that he's been pretty much the second most important character on the show since day one, so I don't know if the writers would be willing to say goodbye like that.
Naw, not this season at least.
 8 years ago '07        #615
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
They should of just titled this "The Precursor to Jesse's Huge f**k Up". Jesse's being so stupid by 1) Biting the hands that feed him (Walt & Gus) 2) Being greedy 3) Not being smart concerning the money laundering 4) Getting back into bed with these clowns that he's let be seen at his meetings now. He's completely irrational. And replaceable. Walt was better off with that other chemist dude and the only reason Jesse was back in the picture was because it was the smartest move for both him and Walt.
His greediness and shortsightedness is gonna get him k!lled. In the preview for next week, it looks like Walt locked him inside, so I'm thinking maybe he dies from fumes or the like? (I haven't looked at any web content related to next week.) I'd rather not have his death be by Walt's hands, but it is what it is.

As for other aspects of last night's episode, I gotta say that I respect how smooth Gus' operation is. He runs a tight ship and plays it cool.
One thing I wonder about though: Skyler already knows Walt's secret. She's completely ungrateful as to why he got into it in the first place. Either that or she's too busy f**king Tim to care. She's constantly in Walt's s**t. Why doesn't he ever give her a peek as to the extent he's gone to for her and Walt Jr? Like when she was asking him if the family was safe I'd of been like "Yeah, b**ch. But only because when I tried quitting you guys were threatened and I had to cut a deal to keep cooking to make you safe." Why doesn't he ever do some s**t like that?
 8 years ago '07        #616
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 CentsCuZ said:

He'll either get murked by Gus or get murked anyway, with Walt having to cover for his a.ss, so that Gus doesn't find out (which he just may, anyway). Good point about the writers, though.
 05-17-2010, 03:36 PM         #617
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i missed last nite episode can someone send me a link
 8 years ago '07        #618
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 C Nugget said:
He'll either get murked by Gus or get murked anyway, with Walt having to cover for his a.ss, so that Gus doesn't find out (which he just may, anyway). Good point about the writers, though.
Jesse isn't dying anytime soon.
 05-17-2010, 05:33 PM         #619
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just gone done watching....jesse is the dumbest mother f**ker, gettin greedy....and skyler is a dirty c*nt, im gettin real sick of that dirty wh0ore. i have a feeling jesse little crew are all gonna get murked
 8 years ago '05        #620
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
So Walt and Skylar are gonna end up hookin back up it would seem.

Anyone else get frustrated as f**k when she was breaking it down to her sister and she kept refering to Walts money as "our money" "You WILL take our money."

I'd be like, :budden:, this is my money b**ch. You sacrificed it when you divorced me you dumb hoe.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago