most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #561
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 7314 7314
damn, gus the south american micheal corleone.

tio was right.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-10-2010, 02:41 PM         #562
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always thought Gus was a Brother Mouzone knock off from 'The Wire'.
 8 years ago '05        #563
deltat2 
space
space
space
$516 | Props total: 31 31
I thought it was funny when Walt was got off the phone wit Jesse at the hospital and tried to convince Skyler it was someone she hadn't heard from in a while. The "C'Mon Son" look on her face was priceless (and kept it moving)!!!! Man this n*gga Walt is heartless, got divorce and still lyin through his teeth to Sky.....love this show
 05-10-2010, 03:19 PM         #564
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gus: "Now thank me and shake my hand"...... straight up og
 05-10-2010, 04:10 PM         #565
stretch 'em out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gus gotta be the coldest dude on tv right now. He had that s**t set up from jump. I'm guessing he set the cousins on hank cuz he thought he would waste them and the dea would focus more on mexico and it looks like he was right. when he realized the last cousin might make it he had the cleaner do his dirty work. bringing the cops food and distracting everyone while the cleaner did his thing was brilliant. (i wanna know how the cleaner did it, poison, suffication, etc????)
right now i'm guessing the dude that got murked was the head of a cartel and a supplier of gus but now that gus can move major weight with his own lab and cook in walt, everyone else was obsolete and would become a problem later.
GENIUS!!!
(i do have a feeling that the a.ssistant that got fired is gonna be a problem or jesse is gonna f**k up and do something stupid)
can't wait to see what happens next
 8 years ago '05        #566
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7122 7122
So we can now a.ssume Gus is the one that made the anonymous call to Hank right before the cousins showed up, right? He wanted Hank to merk the cousins.
 8 years ago '05        #567
space
space
 jesusplay said:
I dont understand where this show is going anymore....
What do you not understand? Gus is trying to take s**t over and he has Walt to do the cooking for him so he cut off his connection with the cartel and hes starting his own enterprise. Whats not to understand?
 8 years ago '08        #568
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5558 5558
 Reppindaburghh said:
So we can now a.ssume Gus is the one that made the anonymous call to Hank right before the cousins showed up, right? He wanted Hank to merk the cousins.
Yea, him or the cleaner.

Who else is left for Gus to take out now? Seems like everyone's dead but Don Salamnca.
 8 years ago '04        #569
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,539 | Props total: 6460 6460
 Reppindaburghh said:
What do you not understand? Gus is trying to take s**t over and he has Walt to do the cooking for him so he cut off his connection with the cartel and hes starting his own enterprise. Whats not to understand?
If its not wrote in big magic marker for some cats its unclear to them
 8 years ago '04        #570
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 jesusplay said:
thats obvious u dillweed.

i feel like the show is going down hill after this climax
I could see why you think the show is going to slow down. I hope that you are wrong. The whole season has just been crazy to this point.
 8 years ago '04        #571
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,220 | Props total: 1525 1525
the whole sequence wit Gus n Walt in the hospital was brilliant..n Hank whether u like him or not is a great character to this show...looks like hes goin to pull threw this..n probably sit behind a desk rather workin on the streets
 8 years ago '04        #572
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 63 63
any of yall catch the call back to the opening scene of the season where the twins are crawling to that altar or whatever the f**k it was to ask for help in finding walt.... then he ends up actually crawling to walt last night.
 8 years ago '07        #573
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 unwittyname2002 said:
any of yall catch the call back to the opening scene of the season where the twins are crawling to that altar or whatever the f**k it was to ask for help in finding walt.... then he ends up actually crawling to walt last night.
I didn't even snap to it until you said that. The writing on this show is the truth! I know I be clowin my wife about being hooked on that damn young and the restless but I am hooked myself on this s**t seriously

Best show I have ever seen point blank.
 8 years ago '06        #574
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3548 3548
Great episode.

:agreement6:

Every time they showed Jesse I kept thinking, "Don't touch nothing!!!!....Don't touch nothing!!!!....Don't touch nothing!!!"

I thought he was goin' destroy the lab by accident.

Last edited by 01seay; 05-11-2010 at 12:45 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #575
space
space
 unwittyname2002 said:
Pretty sure those two scenes had absolutely NOTHING to do with each other.
 8 years ago '06        #576
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3548 3548
 SlickJ101 said:
Yea, him or the cleaner.

Who else is left for Gus to take out now? Seems like everyone's dead but Don Salamnca.
There's more people in Mexico....but I think Gale is the next one to try and mess everything up...

....on some "Just got dumped by his girlfriend for no damn reason, type of revenge".
 8 years ago '08        #577
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Pretty sure those two scenes had absolutely NOTHING to do with each other.
Ya they did.

They don't really mean anything, but I'd say they def had the idea of bringing the Cousins in with that crawling scene to Walt's pic and going out the same way. Kind of like a full circle thing.
 8 years ago '08        #578
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 01seay said:
There's more people in Mexico....but I think Gale is the next one to try and mess everything up...

....on some "Just got dumped by his girlfriend for no damn reason, type of revenge".
Eh, maybe if they introduce some new competition for Gale to work with.

He's such a fairy though so I can't really see him doing anything big.

I really thought he was gonna try to make a move on Walt in that first episode
 8 years ago '05        #579
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Ya they did.

They don't really mean anything, but I'd say they def had the idea of bringing the Cousins in with that crawling scene to Walt's pic and going out the same way. Kind of like a full circle thing.
No...no. I seriously doubt they had anything to do with eachother.
 8 years ago '04        #580
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 63 63
 Reppindaburghh said:
No...no. I seriously doubt they had anything to do with eachother.

are you slow?

so they just had the cousins crawling randomly at the start of the season and then finish off their story arc with one of them once again crawling to walt... but this is just a coincidence? these two things are just mutually exclussive and the writers didn't do this intentionally?

like the homie said, it doesn't really mean s**t but it's just a nod to the opening scene of the season and a bit of cinema that was done to have people pick up on that it was the cousin's story coming full circle.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy