Breaking Bad Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #381
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
Dam hank got done dirty.......now i wanna see next week show even more
 8 years ago '05        #382
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118
 wheezyfbaby said:
I thought Hank was going to have a heart attack at the hospital. Hank look like he was breaking down in the previews for next week. It might be the end for him. I don't trust Gale. He was asking too many question for my liking. Telling stories about chemistry and showing side projects to get in Walt's good graces had me like you aint fooling nobody. How can your right hand man be the guy your boss hires?

I thought the same thing about Hank having a heart attack. Right before his phone rang, I thought he was having a heart attack. I think Hank is probably dead this season. Jesse is f**ked to, he DEFINETLY cannot do ANYTHING illegal from here on out.

That RV scene with Hank and Jesse and Walt was f**king INTENSE.
 8 years ago '07        #383
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
 thehogue... said:
He probably won't though, somehow he'll get out of it. This s**t is getting crazy.
I think somebody will get k!ll off(mostly it someone were not thinking of)
 8 years ago '09        #384
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 agentsnake said:
i think somebody will get k!ll off(mostly it someone were not thinking of)
the dude who is boneing walts wife! Lol thats someone no one is thinking of!
 8 years ago '06        #385
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I love how every episode gets better from the beginning of each season. The writing on this show is top notch and always knows how to keep us wanting more. I feel like a Meth head myself scratching and clawing through my week in anticipation for Sunday nights.
 8 years ago '07        #386
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
damn i just watched the rip i downloaded too bad they didn't attach the preview for next week
 8 years ago '04        #387
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Walt really screwed up with
[spoiler - click to view]

Granted, they were low on options, but Hank will obviously connect the dots that the person who called him is connected to someone who knows him personally.

Not good for Walt (and especially Jesse).

Last edited by Screwhead; 04-26-2010 at 01:20 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #388
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5550 5550
I think Jesse is ok. The RV is gone and Hank doesn't have any real proof that it was Jesse's does he?

I think Walt is gonna realize what Gus and Gale are up to at some point.

I wana see whose side Saul and the Cleaner end up on.

I could actually see Hank's wife really die this time.
 8 years ago '05        #389
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:
Next week's preview:
Damn that was a bad a.ss scene!
 8 years ago '07        #390
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Reppindaburghh said:
Damn that was a bad a.ss scene!
It was crazy. It's funny seeing Tuco's and the cousin's Uncle when he could walk and talk him and Gus have been running s**t for LONG time.
 8 years ago '06        #391
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537

[pic - click to view]

Breaking Bad (S03E06) {Sunset} HDTV-Rip [MU]

8 years ago '09        #392
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
so happy they cut skyler part to about 5 minutes this episode

i guarantee you hank is gonna go bizerk next episode, i wonder if he thinks walt tipped jessie off since someone had to know his number to give him the slip at the rv place
 8 years ago '05        #393
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
 01seay said:

[pic - click to view]

Breaking Bad (S03E06) {Sunset} HDTV-Rip [MU]
yoink! :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #394
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Hank is going to put 2 and 2 together. Walt is the only connection between Jessie and Hank so he's the only 1 who would know about his wife/cell number. Plus Hank's wife been suspicious about the divorce since the beginning. She always thought it was something bigger then cheating.
 8 years ago '09        #395
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7312 7312
 wheezyfbaby said:
Hank is going to put 2 and 2 together. Walt is the only connection between Jessie and Hank so he's the only 1 who would know about his wife/cell number. Plus Hank's wife been suspicious about the divorce since the beginning. She always thought it was something bigger then cheating.
thats why he is most likely getting k!lled off or hes going to quit.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #396
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
At first I thought Gus brought Gale for Walt because he was gonna make Gale learn his style then when he was done with him, he woulda fed him to the wolves (cousins). But now since Gus gave them Hank instead idk anymore. I also think Hank isn't gonna find out it was Walt that gave jesse his cell phone...hes gonna trace the call back to one of Saul's cellphones but the phone is gone. This is just so intense lol waiting for next week always sucks!
 8 years ago '09        #397
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
Walt's agreement was for a 3 month term, so he surely doesn't consider this situation as permanent. He seems eager to share the tiny process details with Gale, at least for now. One would a.ssume that someone of Walt's intelligence would see that he is there to "pass the torch" onto Gale, but then again Walt has a real sore spot about others profiting from his knowledge/ideas, so exactly what is going to happen after 90 days pass is a real crap-shoot. Will Walt even WANT to leave, after falling in love with the new lab?

Since Walt doesn't know about the Twins yet, he may be planning on just taking the $3M and bowing out at the end of his "contract". But nothing seems to go the way Walt plans it, now does it?
 8 years ago '09        #398
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
 bertini22 said:
At first I thought Gus brought Gale for Walt because he was gonna make Gale learn his style then when he was done with him, he woulda fed him to the wolves (cousins). But now since Gus gave them Hank instead idk anymore. I also think Hank isn't gonna find out it was Walt that gave jesse his cell phone...hes gonna trace the call back to one of Saul's cellphones but the phone is gone. This is just so intense lol waiting for next week always sucks!
k!lling Hank was to hold them over. the cousins still want Walt.

Gus is obviously trying to gather the formula before he can dispose of Walt.I think Gale is going to figure it out, if he already doesn't know, and tell Walt. They seemed real buddy buddy, Gale has a conscience, and hes not a criminal.

i think will see gus bug out with some "Sal how come they ain't no brothas on the wall" type s**t before the season is over.
 8 years ago '05        #399
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Killing Hank was to hold them over. the cousins still want Walt.

False. They originally wanted to k!ll Hank, not Walt. The cartel in Mexico told them the DEA was off limits, so they said ok we will do the next best thing and k!ll Walt. Now that they can k!ll Hank and exact their revenge, they have no reason to k!ll Walt, following their logic.

WasabiTuna said:

Gus is obviously trying to gather the formula before he can dispose of Walt.I think Gale is going to figure it out, if he already doesn't know, and tell Walt. They seemed real buddy buddy, Gale has a conscience, and hes not a criminal.

i think will see gus bug out with some "Sal how come they ain't no brothas on the wall" type s**t before the season is over.

I do not think Gus is trying to get rid of Walt. He brought in Gale simply because Walt could not produce as much product as Gus needed without an a.ssistant. Rather then allowing Walt to choose his own a.ssistant, he chose a VERY qualified a.ssistant for him. The whole bonding between Gale and Walt is simply because its been years since Walt has had an intellectual conversation of that level with anybody. I'd a.ssume the same goes for Gale, considering the line of work he is in.

Also, to the people saying Saul having his secretary call Hank and pose as the hospital connected Jessie to Walt....that is not very logical. I mean, if Hank TRULY believes Jesse is the guy distributing that super-meth that he had found in previous seasons, and then again in this season, then he thinks Jessie is CONNECTED. Like, SUPER connected. So if he thinks Jesse is that connected, he would then a.ssume he has access to information, he has connections that could find Hanks #, and find out he has a wife. In my opinion that phone call does not tie Walt in with Jesse in the least.
 8 years ago '09        #400
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
False. They originally wanted to k!ll Hank, not Walt. The cartel in Mexico told them the DEA was off limits, so they said ok we will do the next best thing and k!ll Walt. Now that they can k!ll Hank and exact their revenge, they have no reason to k!ll Walt, following their logic.

I do not think Gus is trying to get rid of Walt. He brought in Gale simply because Walt could not produce as much product as Gus needed without an a.ssistant. Rather then allowing Walt to choose his own a.ssistant, he chose a VERY qualified a.ssistant for him. The whole bonding between Gale and Walt is simply because its been years since Walt has had an intellectual conversation of that level with anybody. I'd a.ssume the same goes for Gale, considering the line of work he is in.

Also, to the people saying Saul having his secretary call Hank and pose as the hospital connected Jessie to Walt....that is not very logical. I mean, if Hank TRULY believes Jesse is the guy distributing that super-meth that he had found in previous seasons, and then again in this season, then he thinks Jessie is CONNECTED. Like, SUPER connected. So if he thinks Jesse is that connected, he would then a.ssume he has access to information, he has connections that could find Hanks #, and find out he has a wife. In my opinion that phone call does not tie Walt in with Jesse in the least.
O sorry Vince Gilligan

We'll see but don't act like I'm wrong. They still think Walt betrayed Tuco and snitched. Why wouldn't they k!ll the supposed rat that they think brought hank to tuco?

And Gale asking him those questions is imo obvious foreshadowing for gus trying to set up walt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy