Breaking Bad Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 3516 3516
Can't even watch right now.

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #22
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4717 4717
its off to a slow start but tonights episode was decent, seems that jessie has a whole different train of thought this season
 8 years ago '07        #23
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
Cousin were badass, hope we still see more of gus
 8 years ago '05        #24
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
.....totally dissapointed.

What in the motherf**k was everybody crawling for at the beggining of the episode!?

That was stupid as s**t.

Also, the whole thing with them gathering all those students in the gym and kids crying and s**t. Wtf was that? That was a pretty big event, a plane crashing like that, but you know damnnnn well no f**kin entire school of highschool kids is gonna give two s**ts about that. "Oh that happened, sucks, wheres the party at on Friday night though?" That was f**king corny as HELLLLL that entire scene until Walt grabbed the mic and spoke the truth.

Man the f**k up and move on. That scene was incredibly unrealistic when it comes to the students acting the way they were. Unless they had family on the plane, 95 percent of those students would not have gave two s**ts.

And also, wtf is up with these two dudes? They dont talk, I have no f**king clue what they are trying to do.

Hey, I am a big fan of this show, but this episode was pretty f**kin weak if you ask me.
 8 years ago '05        #25
space
space
Also Walts wife is one of the most annoying characters in television history, if you ask me.

His brother in law is f**king awesome though man, dudes hilarious.
 8 years ago '07        #26
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Reppindaburghh said:
.....totally dissapointed.

What in the motherf**k was everybody crawling for at the beggining of the episode!?

That was stupid as s**t.

It was stupid but that's what ppl in the santa muerte cult do. As far as what you said about high school it depends on which kind you went to, a small community definitely would act like that. I'm glad Walt hit them w/ reality.

Last edited by TH35; 03-21-2010 at 10:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #27
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Also Walts wife is one of the most annoying characters in television history, if you ask me.

His brother in law is f**king awesome though man, dudes hilarious.
Hank and Skylar are the worst characters imo. I can't stand Hank and Skylar is on Rita(dexter) status to me.
 8 years ago '04        #28
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
It was an okay episode...

The best part for me was when he was burning the money then changing his mind lol... im like "noooooooooooo what are you doi...lmao haha!"
 8 years ago '07        #29
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Patience guys.... patience.
 8 years ago '04        #30
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
That episode was f**king wack.

And I hope they k!ll off Skyler because I've hated that b**ch since day 1.
 8 years ago '04        #31
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
episode was weak but i dont mind it. sometimes you need episodes like this to build s**t up.

agree wit the skyler comments shes a straight b**ch.
 8 years ago '04        #32
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Dude, Walt isn't going to be a kingpin and k!ll the two bald guys in the first episode of the season, jeez. Give it time to build.

They actually did a lot of stuff this episode, from introducing the two guys that will be targeting Walt, showing you that they're ruthless, presenting a multimillion dollar proposition to Walt, Skyler discovering what Walt has been doing, showing how Walt is coming to terms w/ being responsible for those planes crashing (by downplaying the severity in relation to previous catastrophes), etc. Not to mention what the preview for next week revealed.

If this were "How to Make it in America", they would've bought a few vintage t-shirts and gone to a party, and The End.
 8 years ago '04        #33
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
It was a good ep tonight. A bit slow yes but still it is setting up this season. The scene in the high school gym was not bad at all it was actually good. It seems as though Walt kinda thinks he is responsible for the chain reaction of letting Jane die which leads her father to mess up at his job in turn causing the crash. When Walt got the mic and started talking about how it could have been worse and the planes where not totally full, that he was trying to convince himself that it was not his fault about the tragedy. Those 2 mexican dudes are gonna be f**king crazy. Gonna make Tuco look like he was a b**ch ahahah. Can't wait for next week.
 8 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:
Dude, Walt isn't going to be a kingpin and k!ll the two bald guys in the first episode of the season, jeez. Give it time to build.

They actually did a lot of stuff this episode, from introducing the two guys that will be targeting Walt, showing you that they're ruthless, presenting a multimillion dollar proposition to Walt, Skyler discovering what Walt has been doing, showing how Walt is coming to terms w/ being responsible for those planes crashing (by downplaying the severity in relation to previous catastrophes), etc. Not to mention what the preview for next week revealed.

If this were "How to Make it in America", they would've bought a few vintage t-shirts and gone to a party, and The End.

Ummm? Read my post, brotha. They showed a lot of stuff, yes. But what happened in the episode was corny as hell. The first scene where everyone is crawling military style was random as f**k and made no sense.

The scene in the gym was stupid as f**k. Ok, a plane crashed, that sucks. All the kids in the highschool would not me traumatized by that. They would not give a s**t actually. That was a terrible scene. Walt telling the kids it was no big deal was real talk. Those kids that actually got in the mic and said how they were feeling, in any real high school in America, would have been laughed at. They had the kids sitting around them looking at them in agreement.

Tonights episode was very, very bad considering how good the series has been. I understand your defending one of your favorite shows, but give it a rest. This is one of my favorite shows, and this episode was not good at all because of the few scenes that made it terrible.

Hopefully the rest of the season is much better.
 8 years ago '07        #35
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ummm? Read my post, brotha. They showed a lot of stuff, yes. But what happened in the episode was corny as hell. The first scene where everyone is crawling military style was random as f**k and made no sense.

The scene in the gym was stupid as f**k. Ok, a plane crashed, that sucks. All the kids in the highschool would not me traumatized by that. They would not give a s**t actually. That was a terrible scene. Walt telling the kids it was no big deal was real talk. Those kids that actually got in the mic and said how they were feeling, in any real high school in America, would have been laughed at. They had the kids sitting around them looking at them in agreement.

Tonights episode was very, very bad considering how good the series has been. I understand your defending one of your favorite shows, but give it a rest. This is one of my favorite shows, and this episode was not good at all because of the few scenes that made it terrible.

Well read my post, its apart of the Santa Muerte cult which is a real thing and ppl do that s**t, its stupid but the Cousins are apart of it. The cult worships the dead. If it makes no sense to you go to Mexico and ask someone who's in it why they do it and why they worship that skeletor looking s**t. You could've actually read the first page when I quoted the creator instead of popping off. Yea in any BIG high school some ppl would laugh but then again in any real high school most teachers don't sell meth . In a small community like the one they live in ppl are like that and mourn. Another thing who cares if the cousins don't talk, they don't have to. It makes them seem crazier. This episode wasn't worse than the finale last season. I think you just had really high expectations. It's like some Dexter fans that get mad when he doesn't k!ll anyone so the episode is weak to them.

Last edited by TH35; 03-22-2010 at 03:26 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #36
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
great premiere...

been waitin on this new season for a minute...

yes, the Cousins seem like they bout to be k!lling the s**t out of a lot this season...

who else noticed the change in Jessie after rehab? I think his character is about to get a lot darker...same with Walt's son....
 8 years ago '09        #37
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
okay....Skylar tells Walt that she was a separation and then she comes in there with divorce papers

the balls on this b**ch are unmeasurable, if i was Walt i would have smacked her on the ground, give her a real reason to hand me divorce papers
 8 years ago '07        #38
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 CentsCuZ said:

^
This right here. It was a good episode that set up the season. n*ggas can't get k!lled every four or five minutes
 8 years ago '09        #39
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,488 | Props total: 7217 7217
 Reppindaburghh said:

actually this was a very good episode that set up the season perfectly.

u dont think some students wouldn't be tramatized when they see two planes collide and body parts falling from the sky? not every student was depressed in that scene, walts son actually had a smirk on face when walt was talking.

how bout u pay attention to the show instead waiting for people to get murked. this what i hated about people that watch sopranos and the wire for the bloodshed instead of the plot. there is so many layers to these shows but people will call episode wack because theres no body count.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-22-2010, 10:10 AM         #40
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those new k!llers are crazy a.ss hell, don't know what the hell is happening this season
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy