Breaking Bad Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #341
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 TheBallDontLie said:

Of course you would think like that. You are a snake.
 8 years ago '04        #342
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 TheBallDontLie said:
This scene proves that Walt loves the drug dealing lifestyle and won't quit until hes dead.
:agreement6: DLZ >>>>
 8 years ago '05        #343
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 TheBallDontLie said:
I don't like how they suddenly changed Jesse character especially in the opening scene by blowing Walt's life savings partying and with hoes. That was very uncharacteristic he would of never done that in season 1 or 2 to Walt.
uncharactertistic of jessie??? what the f**k????

jessie was an irresponsible d*ckhead that acted like a soft a.ss b**ch for 2 seasons.......that was very very like jessie

only thing that changed about jessie is he actually thinks he's some sort of bad a.ss, he's acting like he's tough but he been soft for 2 seasons he cant just grow a pair now.....

the weird part is jessie acts tough but deep down he's a pus*y while walt acts like a pus*y but deep down he's tough
 8 years ago '05        #344
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
Gus is a sneeky muhfukka ..
 04-20-2010, 11:49 AM         #345
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course you would think like that. You are a snake.
lls
 8 years ago '05        #346
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,465 | Props total: 7110 7110
 TheBallDontLie said:
I don't like how they suddenly changed Jesse character especially in the opening scene by blowing Walt's life savings partying and with hoes. That was very uncharacteristic he would of never done that in season 1 or 2 to Walt.
wtf you talking about? That was VERY characteristic of Jesse from season 1. He was a meth-head, a f**king junkie in season 1, he gets handed all this cash by some dude he could give a f**k less about so he partied his a.ss off.

at you thinking Jesse was some noble guy in the first season.
 04-20-2010, 03:16 PM         #347
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
wtf you talking about? That was VERY characteristic of Jesse from season 1. He was a meth-head, a f**king junkie in season 1, he gets handed all this cash by some dude he could give a f**k less about so he partied his a.ss off.

at you thinking Jesse was some noble guy in the first season.
By some dude? The guy who could of easily snitched on him. You don't just go out and partying with your boys and some wh0ores when you about business with someones life savings that can easily black mail you. Come on. Walt even said "buy the VR". So the writers clearly reached with this one. Think for once.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 04-20-2010 at 03:18 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #348
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,465 | Props total: 7110 7110
 TheBallDontLie said:
By some dude? The guy who could of easily snitched on him. You don't just go out and partying with your boys and some wh0ores when you about business with someones life savings that can easily black mail you. Come on. Walt even said "buy the VR". So the writers clearly reached with this one. Think for once.
Ok I agree with you that what Jesse did was "morally wrong." But I still stand by my statement that what he did was VERY characteristic of his character. He was a meth head, he was not loyal to anyone at that point. What dont you understand? Obviously you dont know any drug addicts because if you did, you'd know you do not trust them with money. Walt went wayyyy out on a limb by giving him that money. Jesse could've just burned him and at that point Walt didnt have any balls so he wouldnt have even done s**t about it. And how is he gonna blackmail him? Tell the cops he saw him coming out of the house, but decided not to tell them until a few days later? Yeah i'm sure that'd go over well.
 04-20-2010, 06:34 PM         #349
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok I agree with you that what Jesse did was "morally wrong." But I still stand by my statement that what he did was VERY characteristic of his character. He was a meth head, he was not loyal to anyone at that point. What dont you understand? Obviously you dont know any drug addicts because if you did, you'd know you do not trust them with money. Walt went wayyyy out on a limb by giving him that money. Jesse could've just burned him and at that point Walt didnt have any balls so he wouldnt have even done s**t about it. And how is he gonna blackmail him? Tell the cops he saw him coming out of the house, but decided not to tell them until a few days later? Yeah i'm sure that'd go over well.
He could of got away from that real easy. Just say he was student of his and would of felt bad turning him but that he came to his senses that the guilt was taking over having a criminal on the street.

Fine. I'm going to take Meth tomorrow to see for myself. I'll cop the from the best source, M-Bal.
 8 years ago '05        #350
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 TheBallDontLie said:
He could of got away from that real easy. Just say he was student of his and would of felt bad turning him but that he came to his senses that the guilt was taking over having a criminal on the street.

Fine. I'm going to take Meth tomorrow to see for myself. I'll cop the from the best source, M-Bal.
wait.....what???
 8 years ago '06        #351
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
 TheBallDontLie said:

This show got people thinking about trying Meth now.
 04-20-2010, 07:27 PM         #352
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thx: I GOT IT 4 CHEAP!
 8 years ago '04        #353
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
Its great to see that the show has gained a fan base. I read lots of very interesting theories.
 04-21-2010, 10:37 AM         #354
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry i take back on my word on trying the drug. I just read the side effects for taking crystal meth.
Side effects: The biggest risk is from the increased chance of HIV infection through unprotected and uninhibited s3x while under the influence of meth. The liberating nature of the drug means that often safe s3x is discarded while s3xual activity increases greatly. It has been reported in the States that in almost half of the new AIDS cases, crystal meth has been a factor.

Smoking ice results in body temperature rises and rapid cardiac and respiratory rates developing as the blood pressure increases. The drug can lead to hallucinations, paranoia, and bizarre, aggressive and psychotic behaviour.
 8 years ago '04        #355
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,574 | Props total: 5243 5243
so i'm guessing jesse is going to come back for revenge or he going to get popped by walt? Damn walt got his own cooking underground now that is f**king sick. Dollar dollar bills yall.
 8 years ago '04        #356
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #357
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1870 1870
Gonna be a good episode tonight....:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #358
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
yeah i just caught up with this show in time to catch tonights ep. wonder if walt & jesse will team up again
 8 years ago '07        #359
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
Loving this ep so far
 8 years ago '04        #360
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3919 3919
Wowwwwwwwww this will be interesting.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy