Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #321
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3529 3529
 Bigd*ckMonster said:
I'm thinking whats going to happen is Gus is going to hire Walt's new a.ssistant Gale to learn the formula so the cousins can k!ll Walt, and Gus can still have someone to cook that knows the formula
I didn't even think about that.

:wow:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #322
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
i wanna punch that c*nt skylar everytime they show her on screen
 8 years ago '05        #323
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 Bigd*ckMonster said:
I'm thinking whats going to happen is Gus is going to hire Walt's new a.ssistant Gale to learn the formula so the cousins can k!ll Walt, and Gus can still have someone to cook that knows the formula
interesting......

but i thought there was only 1 formula to cook clean meth and any chimist could do it

i always thought walts meth was top notch because he follwed the formula any chemist would know

sort of like water is h20 meth would have a formula too......then again i never took chemistry so im talking out my a.ss
 8 years ago '08        #324
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5545 5545
 Bigd*ckMonster said:
Def a possibility.

Although, if the cousins get k!lled off first, Gus really has no reason to k!ll Walt.

And we'll agree to disagree about Walt and Jesse. I really don't think Walt owes Jesse s**t anymore.
 8 years ago '08        #325
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
interesting......

but i thought there was only 1 formula to cook clean meth and any chimist could do it

i always thought walts meth was top notch because he follwed the formula any chemist would know

sort of like water is h20 meth would have a formula too......then again i never took chemistry so im talking out my a.ss
True. And Gus obviously knows what he's doing by looking at all the proper s**t he has in that lab.
 8 years ago '04        #326
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 youngvito18 said:
interesting......

That's what I thought too for the most part. He might tweak an ingredient to change the color, but other then that it's seems pretty standard. The only thing I can think of is he is very precise with his measurements and will throw away a whole batch if it isn't up to his standards.
 8 years ago '04        #327
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 Bigd*ckMonster said:
I never thought of that. Man I wish the whole season would leak right now.
 8 years ago '05        #328
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 874 874
damn im kinda lost...who is gale?
 8 years ago '05        #329
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 slanger55 said:
damn im kinda lost...who is gale?
He has not been introduced yet, dont worry you havnt missed anything.
 8 years ago '07        #330
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Bigd*ckMonster said:
That sounds very possible.
 04-19-2010, 10:28 PM         #331
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You think Hank has the heart to arrest Walt when he finds out he's Heisenberg? I think Walt's gonna get f**ked over by Gus and the cartel, so he and Hank are gonna f**k s**t up by themselves
 8 years ago '04        #332
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
If Jesse were smart he'd admit Walt got the upper-hand this time around and just move on to another city, state, or whatever and start over. Of course, that's not going to happen because that would make for a less exciting show.
 8 years ago '08        #333
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:
If Jesse were smart he'd admit Walt got the upper-hand this time around and just move on to another city, state, or whatever and start over. Of course, that's not going to happen because that would make for a less exciting show.
For real.

And it's not like Walt robbed him and left him in bad shape.

Jesse's got a bombass house, plenty of dough, he's sober, could be out of the game clean if he stops and.......

He's back to being a little biotch.
 8 years ago '05        #334
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 CentsCuZ said:
thats ideal...i mean he would have to meet some new people but how hard is it for junkies and he would have the bomb recipe...s**t man he could own a whole new state but thats real world for you
 04-20-2010, 12:53 AM         #335
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like how they suddenly changed Jesse character especially in the opening scene by blowing Walt's life savings partying and with hoes. That was very uncharacteristic he would of never done that in season 1 or 2 to Walt.
 8 years ago '07        #336
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 TheBallDontLie said:
I don't like how they suddenly changed Jesse character especially in the opening scene by blowing Walt's life savings partying and with hoes. That was very uncharacteristic he would of never done that in season 1 or 2 to Walt.
Yea he would've Jesse was a snake in the beginning. Remember he almost got Walt k!lled and this was when they already had the RV. He ratted Walt out to that one guy I forgot his name but it was one of the two guys Walt k!lled w/ the gas in the RV. Well he k!lled one the other they tied up in the basement then k!lled later.

Last edited by TH35; 04-20-2010 at 01:00 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #337
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 thehogue... said:
Yea he would've Jesse was a snake in the beginning. Remember he almost got Walt k!lled and this was when they already had the RV. He ratted Walt out to that one guy I forgot his name but it was one of the two guys Walt k!lled w/ the gas in the RV. Well he k!lled one the other they tied up in the basement then k!lled later.
yup, he didn't give a damn about walt...he just thought of him as mr.white his high school chemistry teacher who he hated...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #338
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 theballdontlie said:
i don't like how they suddenly changed jesse character especially in the opening scene by blowing walt's life savings partying and with hoes. that was very uncharacteristic he would of never done that in season 1 or 2 to walt.
he did do that in the first season it was ment to be a flash back of how he got the rv
 04-20-2010, 06:25 AM         #339
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walt gave Jesse money to get an RV... who cares that he blew it all? He still came back with the RV and the purpose was served. Woulda been f**ked up if he blew it all and didnt get an RV. I dont see anything wrong with it. SHEEEEEEIIIIT... i woulda done the same f**kin thing.... if i knew ahead of time i could get an RV for $1400. I agree it was f**ked up he blew all the money before realizing he could still get the RV tho.
 04-20-2010, 09:15 AM         #340
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
he did do that in the first season it was ment to be a flash back of how he got the rv
I know that. I think they reached with that and it was uncharacteristic, making Jesse character look worse now. Remember how "I'm a stand up guy".

M-BaL said:
Walt gave Jesse money to get an RV... who cares that he blew it all? He still came back with the RV and the purpose was served. Woulda been f**ked up if he blew it all and didnt get an RV. I dont see anything wrong with it. SHEEEEEEIIIIT... i woulda done the same f**kin thing.... if i knew ahead of time i could get an RV for $1400. I agree it was f**ked up he blew all the money before realizing he could still get the RV tho.
Of course you would think like that. You are a snake.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy