Breaking Bad Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #301
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 demon9991 said:
wow this was a powerful episode.
  • Walt signed the divorce papers
  • Took the money bag, Skyler thought she was ballin' then nada!
  • Jesse about to get folks pinched
  • Hank about to turn this b**ch upside down
  • Walt seemed colder than when he let that chick die, dude became soul-less when Skyler walked up and left him with his daughter.
can't believe this season is over in a couple weeks.
Couple weeks? Is there not 13 episodes this season? I know there are at least titles for up until episode 11 which would give us 6 more weeks, I a.ssume there are 13 though as that was what the 2nd season was which would give us 8 weeks.
 8 years ago '04        #302
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Even though it's never really been discussed in detail yet I find it ironic that Walt is doing to Jesse what Elliott and Gretchen did to him. His meth represents Gray Matters Technologies 2.0.

Last edited by wheezyfbaby; 04-19-2010 at 12:50 PM..
 04-19-2010, 01:59 PM         #303
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got into this show this season, its awesome. Does anyone have any links to watch the first two seasons? Props for some help
 8 years ago '05        #304
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 wheezyfbaby said:
Even though it's never really been discussed in detail yet I find it ironic that Walt is doing to Jesse what Elliott and Gretchen did to him. His meth represents Gray Matters Technologies 2.0.
jackpot
 04-19-2010, 02:33 PM         #305
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walter White bout to be in the lab now like Green Lantern... :cool-smiley-009:

Jesse either gon get merked for using walter recipe n stealin profit from pollos or his dumb a.ss gonna get hemmed up in the trailer cookin... you saw how Hank was lookin at the picture of jesse in the room at the end... i dont think he leavin that lead alone. What yall think?
 8 years ago '08        #306
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5513 5513
 wheezyfbaby said:
Not really. If Walt was responsible for that company then those two screwed him.

It's Walt's meth, not Jesse's. He can do whatever he wants with it.
 8 years ago '05        #307
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,168 | Props total: 1175 1175
 01seay said:

[pic - click to view]

Breaking Bad (S03E05) {Mas} HDTV-Rip [MU]
ty, that is exactly why i came in this thread. Props unto U good sir!
 04-19-2010, 04:08 PM         #308
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Couple weeks? Is there not 13 episodes this season? I know there are at least titles for up until episode 11 which would give us 6 more weeks, I a.ssume there are 13 though as that was what the 2nd season was which would give us 8 weeks.
That's a couple weeks. Is it not?
 04-19-2010, 04:11 PM         #309
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Not really. If Walt was responsible for that company then those two screwed him.

yup that s**t is Walt's recipe, though didn't Jesse teach him how to make meth in the first place?
 8 years ago '08        #310
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 demon9991 said:
yup that s**t is Walt's recipe, though didn't Jesse teach him how to make meth in the first place?
Na, pretty much the opposite.
 8 years ago '05        #311
space
space
 demon9991 said:
That's a couple weeks. Is it not?
Couple generally equals 2. Not tryin to be a d*ck or anything but when you say a couple weeks that generally leads people to believe there are only 2 or so episodes left. Even "a few" would have been an understatement seeing as how we have eight weeks, nearly 2 months, worth of episodes left. We are not even half-way through the season.
 8 years ago '05        #312
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

If it was not for Jesse, Walt would not be in the position to make the money he is currently making. If it was not for Walt Jesse would still be a meth-head. So they both helped each other drastically, they were business PARTNERS and Walt is f**king Jesse out of the business partnership which is exactly what happened to Walt in that other venture. That was the reasoning behind that guys post, and he was accurate in that a.ssessment.
 8 years ago '08        #313
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
If it was not for Jesse, Walt would not be in the position to make the money he is currently making. If it was not for Walt Jesse would still be a meth-head. So they both helped each other drastically, they were business PARTNERS and Walt is f**king Jesse out of the business partnership which is exactly what happened to Walt in that other venture. That was the reasoning behind that guys post, and he was accurate in that a.ssessment.
Not really the same thing.

Jesse can still cook, Walt just doesn't want him using his formula.
 04-19-2010, 04:27 PM         #314
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Couple generally equals 2. Not tryin to be a d*ck or anything but when you say a couple weeks that generally leads people to believe there are only 2 or so episodes left. Even "a few" would have been an understatement seeing as how we have eight weeks, nearly 2 months, worth of episodes left. We are not even half-way through the season.
couple = 2?

okay....
 8 years ago '05        #315
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 THE RETURN 35 said:
SNEAK PEAK TO NEXT WEEK
damn....walt finally got his balls back.......he's making his transition back to heisenberg

this is gonna get good
 8 years ago '09        #316
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 youngvito18 said:
damn....walt finally got his balls back.......he's making his transition back to heisenberg

this is gonna get good
...and that signals more GREAT television

I think his showdown with the DEA/Hank is coming sooner than I thought..
 8 years ago '05        #317
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 SlickJ101 said:

how exactly would walt know what jessie is cooking....i mean.....gus got what he want....walt cooking again....i dont think gus needs jessies meth and even IF jessie started cooking heavy weight, who the hell is he gonna sell it to.....took them n*ggas damn near 2 seasons just to find a decent buyer
 8 years ago '05        #318
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

Thats like me telling you, "Look you can still cook, but if you sell any drugs to any of my customers you are dead. And everyone in the city and surrounding areas are now my customers. But you can still cook."

He monopolized the business that he and Jesse built together.
 8 years ago '04        #319
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 SlickJ101 said:

It's Walt's formula, but what good is it without the connections Jesse provided in their humble beginnings. It started off with Walt being the cook and Jesse being the seller. Then Walt starting grooming him so they could increase production and eventually they became 50/50 partners. Jesse got the RV, connection to Tuco, hoppers on the corner, used his basement as a lab and for a murder scene, and stored the RV meth lab in his driveway. He didn't create the wheel, but he put it in motion.
 8 years ago '04        #320
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 4267 4267
I'm thinking whats going to happen is Gus is going to hire Walt's new a.ssistant Gale to learn the formula so the cousins can k!ll Walt, and Gus can still have someone to cook that knows the formula
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago