Breaking Bad Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #281
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Turtle 2099 said:
So does this mean Jesse will compete against Walt? Damn, I did not expect that sort of an ending. Great season so far.
Gale is coming soon .
 8 years ago '04        #282
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Gus turned Walt out with that smooth old man game. Now he moving real weight at a high tech facility. Now his ex wife looking lost, Jesse hurt, Hank on to something, and Saul jumps from winner to winner.
 8 years ago '09        #283
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
Anyone think Gomez might die in El Paso, and his death will leave Hank with no choice but to go there now?
 8 years ago '04        #284
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 thehogue... said:
I honestly think if some major character is going to die this season it will be Hank. He is losing his s**t and its not going to lead anything good.
I can definitely see that.
 8 years ago '04        #285
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 DesertEagle said:
Anyone think Gomez might die in El Paso, and his death will leave Hank with no choice but to go there now?
If death is not in the works, maybe permanent life & death injury. One of those two will not make it to the end.
 8 years ago '04        #286
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 Turtle 2099 said:
So does this mean Jesse will compete against Walt? Damn, I did not expect that sort of an ending. Great season so far.
Well ... there really isn't a competition. Walt moving 200 lbs a week now. Jesse and Walt's biggest batch together was like 40 lbs. The problem is Jesse is going to try to recruit some unorganized junkies aka friends to help him step up his productivity to compete and that's going to mess everybody's business up. There sloppiness and snitching is going to lead to Walt/Gus.
 8 years ago '04        #287
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 wheezyfbaby said:
Well ... there really isn't a competition. Walt moving 200 lbs a week now. Jesse and Walt's biggest batch together was like 40 lbs. The problem is Jesse is going to try to recruit some unorganized junkies aka friends to help him step up his productivity to compete and that's going to mess everybody's business up. There sloppiness and snitching is going to lead to Walt/Gus.
Valid explanation. Let's see what happens.

Last edited by Turtle 2099; 04-18-2010 at 10:42 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #288
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
I get the vibe that they're building to something crazy this season. Even in the eps where stuff progresses, there is still this building feel.
 8 years ago '06        #289
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524

[pic - click to view]

Breaking Bad (S03E05) {Mas} HDTV-Rip [MU]

8 years ago '05        #290
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7096 7096
Wow Walt sonned Jesse.

8 years ago '06        #291
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
I'm watching it now online. All these flashbacks keep making me think I'm downloading the wrong episodes.

Edit:

:wow: @ Hank actually turning that stupid lead into something. Those pictures they took just f.ucked everything up.

I kinda feel bad that Walt & Jeese are enemies now....if you think Jeese is pissed now just wait till the truth about his girl's death comes out.

Last edited by 01seay; 04-19-2010 at 12:31 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #292
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
s**t just got even more serious wow. walt's going to need to cook up to replace all the broken windshields haha
 8 years ago '08        #293
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,972 | Props total: 5535 5535
Jesse is a f**kin retard. How lucky is this dude? He gets away from being busted by the DEA, Walt's crazy formula falls into his lap, he makes an a.ssload of money, buys his house back, has a ton of dough and what Walt just gave him and he's still bein a little b**ch?

Dude deserves to die. I thought they were gonna make him more grown up after how he was in the season premiere, but now he's a bigger b**ch than ever.

Gomey is f**ked. I'm gonna guess he dies and Hank ends up k!lling himself from the guilt.
 04-19-2010, 02:18 AM         #294
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate the new Jesse, this pus*y thinks hes hard now. Season 2 Jesse was outstanding even he knew he was a b**ch.
 04-19-2010, 02:50 AM         #295
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this was a powerful episode.
  • Walt signed the divorce papers
  • Took the money bag, Skyler thought she was ballin' then nada!
  • Jesse about to get folks pinched
  • Hank about to turn this b**ch upside down
  • Walt seemed colder than when he let that chick die, dude became soul-less when Skyler walked up and left him with his daughter.
can't believe this season is over in a couple weeks.
 8 years ago '09        #296
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
SNEAK PEAK TO NEXT WEEK
 8 years ago '09        #297
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,499 | Props total: 7250 7250
 SlickJ101 said:
Jesse is a f**kin retard. How lucky is this dude? He gets away from being busted by the DEA, Walt's crazy formula falls into his lap, he makes an a.ssload of money, buys his house back, has a ton of dough and what Walt just gave him and he's still bein a little b**ch?Dude deserves to die. I thought they were gonna make him more grown up after how he was in the season premiere, but now he's a bigger b**ch than ever.Gomey is f**ked. I'm gonna guess he dies and Hank ends up k!lling himself from the guilt.
hank isnt k!lling himself, thats not his character.

i could see him quitting the dea because of his condition.
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-19-2010, 11:23 AM         #298
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Jesse is a f**kin retard. How lucky is this dude? He gets away from being busted by the DEA, Walt's crazy formula falls into his lap, he makes an a.ssload of money, buys his house back, has a ton of dough and what Walt just gave him and he's still bein a little b**ch?

Dude deserves to die. I thought they were gonna make him more grown up after how he was in the season premiere, but now he's a bigger b**ch than ever.

Gomey is f**ked. I'm gonna guess he dies and Hank ends up k!lling himself from the guilt.
I think Jesse acting like that cuz he felt hurt by Walt or something
Walt told him he not gonna cook anymore then gets mad when Jesse cooks even tho Jesse offered to cut him in to the little money for a intro
But Walt wasnt going and then got mad when he found out Gus was working with Jesse
And now Walt wants to cook again and without Jesse
You know how Jesse be thinking their partners and s**t...So I guess he just hurt
But I do think Jesse should be a little more grateful and understanding
Walt goes out his way for Jesse sometimes
I dont think they should split but jealousy is a b**ch tho
 8 years ago '07        #299
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
jesse just talked hiself out of some bread
 8 years ago '07        #300
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
saul- "Im a reasonable guy, its a short-term deal.........10 even, BUT i cant go any lower and still respect myself..."-walt turns around ..."5!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago