Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #181
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
Edit: nevermind

Skylar needs to die......

Last edited by 01seay; 04-04-2010 at 11:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #182
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,453 | Props total: 7096 7096
YO!

Skylar needs to get merked ASAP.

f**kin scumbag.

Anyway next weeks gonna be SICK. Walts snapped! Jessies snapped!

Hank merked them dudes by the way.

Left his gun and all...

Great episode, next weeks should be f**kin great.
 8 years ago '07        #183
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 SlickJ101 said:
I bet any money Walt gets with his principal.

Looks like Gus is gonna be going after Tuco's uncle and the cousins pretty soon.

And what the hell is wrong with Hank? Maybe he really is gonna join up with Walt.
I've been thinking that since the first season.
 04-05-2010, 12:39 AM         #184
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**ken skylar.....but anybody else feel like taking her right on that photocopy machine while she was standing there?:lol4:
 8 years ago '05        #185
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
damn yo! skylar is toooooo f**kin easy to hate.... tryin to call drop a dime on walt to the pigs. she needs to get merked asap that dirty wh0ore lol. f**k this show got me hooked next sunday cant come soon enuff.
 8 years ago '07        #186
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Fresh 84 said:
f**ken skylar.....but anybody else feel like taking her right on that photocopy machine while she was standing there?:lol4:
lol i must be a sick man...because thats all i was thinking about when she was standing there
 04-05-2010, 07:25 AM         #187
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah f**k skylar that dumb bithc she just causing trouble for the whole family.. damn she f**ked that manager stupid a.ss ho. She called the cops, she can't understand walt made the meth for his family financial problems, but she is kool with her manager stealing money. next episode should be f**king crazy though. Oh yeah the cousins wanted revenge on walt, and gus telling them to chill. crazy s**t gonna happen
 8 years ago '07        #188
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Why didn't the cleaner tell him that he came madd close to dieing?
And why Skylar f**kin on my man when he got cancer And be risking his life and freedom for her to be straight when he dies. Then she wanna say I f**ked Ted all extra hatefull to hurt my boy when he ain't do s**t to her. He did look like he was gonna cry tho reminds me of a story I read in the S and R forum.

Last edited by LOpacino; 04-05-2010 at 10:53 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #189
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
watch the cleaner is going to find out about Skylar and Ted f**king with that money and both they a.sses getting locked up...

then that hoe going to be on that boo hoo to Walt
 8 years ago '05        #190
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1196 1196
i think Skyler will call it even, then be cool with the whole meth thing. She finna be a ride or die b**ch.
 8 years ago '08        #191
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 5535 5535
 LOpacino said:
And why Skylar f**kin on my man when he got cancer And be risking his life and freedom for her to be straight when he dies. Then she wanna say I f**ked Ted all extra hatefull to hurt my boy when he ain't do s**t to her. He did look like he was gonna cry tho reminds me of a story I read in the S and R forum.
Why? It'd just scare the s**t out of Walt and they wouldn't be able to get him to cook again.

Curtisimo said:
Damn Skyler really hates Walt to pull some s**t like that. She called the cops but she was too afraid to let her son see the mess Walt's doing, so now she just gonna mess with a man's pride.
Ya. I wana see what his son says when he eventually finds out.

Barnone254 said:
watch the cleaner is going to find out about Skylar and Ted f**king with that money and both they a.sses getting locked up...

then that hoe going to be on that boo hoo to Walt
You might be right on that.

Watch Saul get both of them in jail lol.
 8 years ago '07        #192
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 LOpacino said:
b**ches aint s**t
 8 years ago '09        #193
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,495 | Props total: 7240 7240
:lachen001: @ the title of the episode being I.F.T.
 8 years ago '04        #194
octane 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 652 652
I f**ked Ted!!!!! priceless. I would have f**ked Skylar on the copier and made copies of that s**t. That was f**ked up!!! In her defense though he did bring a dangerous situation to his family's home. Walter isnt completely innocent. He did allow Jane to choke on her own vomit and die. He indirectly caused two planes to crash in mid air. He has k!lled and ruined many families all for the sake of his own family. Is must be karma. Its only right that his family life be screwed over. At least everyone is still alive. Skylar doesn't know most of that but Hell Hath No Fury like a woman scorned. Walt wouldn't listen to her mouth so she had to use her pus*y to get her point across. Maybe he will leave now.
 04-05-2010, 07:37 PM         #195
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Future episodes should be discussed with the spoiler tag, got me not wanting to visit this dope a.ss thread.
 8 years ago '05        #196
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,453 | Props total: 7096 7096
 demon9991 said:
Future episodes should be discussed with the spoiler tag, got me not wanting to visit this dope a.ss thread.
Do not come to the thread if you have not seen the most current episode?

Lol, wtf? This is a discussion thread about a show we watch. Spoilers are things that have not happened yet. Us discussing the most recent episode should never, ever, be put in spoiler tags. The f**k kind of logic is that?
 04-05-2010, 10:08 PM         #197
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Do not come to the thread if you have not seen the most current episode?

Lol, wtf? This is a discussion thread about a show we watch. Spoilers are things that have not happened yet. Us discussing the most recent episode should never, ever, be put in spoiler tags. The f**k kind of logic is that?
future = current?

anyways it was my mistake I thought this was the thread that had a couple future spoilers but it wasn't.
 8 years ago '04        #198
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
dammmn man. f**kin skylar. it was just a matter of time before she f**ked him though.

i thought she was gonna just f**k ted to get it outta her system then go home and tell walt that she accepts his offer.. that way she wouldnt feel as bad seeing as her and walt would have still been "separated" you know?

and that was sad as f**k when jesse was calling his girls phone then it went dead. but f**k walt and jesse done hella crazy s**t its just karma man.
 04-05-2010, 10:33 PM         #199
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"nobody likes salad" that b**ch was just twisting the knife even more after she just told Walt about f**king Ted. That was Latrell Sprewell time.
 8 years ago '05        #200
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
As I watched this I was screaming "f**k, f**k, ohhhh s**t! f**k that b**ch, f**k that b**ch! What the f**kkkk!". I'm surprised the neighbors ain't call 911 or some s**t. lol

But for real though, f**k skyler hypocritical a.ss. f**k Ted, money laundering, bob saget acting a.ss.

Jesse got on some fly s**t the first two episodes of the season, but he went straight pus*y this episode. He need to get back on his game.

Hank whooped that a.ss, but he needs to go to el paso so he can get out of Walt's way.

Walt Jr is a badass this season. He said "You're acting like a....lik a....a b**ch!". He won me over right there. Walt got me to with that "Restraining order? I'll give you a restraining order. Restrain this!".

Can't wait for this next episode though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy