Kobe Bryant had 13 assists tonight. Is he jacking LeBron's swag?

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
reaching at its finest point black they are different players kobe is a scorer he can create but usually doesnt bron is a creator
 8 years ago '06        #62
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Kobe is just playing team basketball. I'm not sure if its swagger jacking Lebron or not but maybe he just wisened up and learned from other's experiences. Selfishness, GETS YOU NO WHERE!
 8 years ago '04        #63
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 WilliamHBonnie said:
How come you're on your 4th+ alias?
Cause apparently you can get banned for arguing about sports on this forum.
 8 years ago '04        #64
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
The same coach he called Benedict Arnold in his first year with Miami??? Why would he call someone he wants to play for a Benedict Arnold???
Phil threw shots at him first by saying pretty much that he was lazy.

Shaq and Phil had a good relationship in LA, and Phil pretty much coddled Shaq and took his side during the Shaq/Kobe feud.

Last edited by A.G; 03-20-2010 at 01:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #65
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 dre03 said:
The same coach he called Benedict Arnold in his first year with Miami??? Why would he call someone he wants to play for a Benedict Arnold???
lmao u cant be serious..are you really that dumb or is this an act?

he loved phil then during his second season in miami, phil rejoined kobe and the lakers which shaq saw as being a traitor since a) phil reupped with the lakers even though they snubbed him the first time around by not offering a contract after it expired and b) he talked s**t about kobe then went back to him. before that, shaq was all over phils nuts cuz phil used to make s**t up about kobe to shaq saying kobe wanted the team and s**t. phil saw that as a way to motivate shaq since shaq used to get "bored" and coast throughout games when he had no competition so phil created one internally to get him going.
 8 years ago '04        #66
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Rubix said:
he loved phil then during his second season in miami, phil rejoined kobe and the lakers which shaq saw as being a traitor since a) phil reupped with the lakers even though they snubbed him the first time around by not offering a contract after it expired and b) he talked s**t about kobe then went back to him. before that, shaq was all over phils nuts cuz phil used to make s**t up about kobe to shaq saying kobe wanted the team and s**t. phil saw that as a way to motivate shaq since shaq used to get "bored" and coast throughout games when he had no competition so phil created one internally to get him going.
Thank you.
 03-20-2010, 02:14 PM         #67
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron needs to copy Kobe's championship mentality

Last edited by antdog; 03-20-2010 at 02:18 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #68
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 MrTripleDouble said:
:jay: Acting like Kobe invented "clutch shots" I see you in them Kobe threads.
I didn't say he invented em...he just the best at em after Jordan. You dis-agree?
 8 years ago '04        #69
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 kakish said:
I didn't say he invented em...he just the best at em after Jordan. You dis-agree?
I will agree in the regular season yes... But overall after Jordan you gotta say Robert Horry... How many playoff series and championships did his clutch shots win...

Easily Kobe in the regular season though
 8 years ago '04        #70
dre03 
space
space
 antdog said:
LeBron needs to copy Kobe's championship mentality
He did he went and got Shaq
 8 years ago '04        #71
dre03 
space
space
 Rubix said:
lmao u cant be serious..are you really that dumb or is this an act?

I guess u have trouble understanding what Benedict Arnold is a metaphor for... If u call someone a benedict arnold obviously he is someone who u once trusted but now consider a traitor... Please tell me u knew that...

Think about what i said and u will realize i was being sarcastic
 8 years ago '04        #72
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 dre03 said:

I guess u have trouble understanding what Benedict Arnold is a metaphor for... If u call someone a benedict arnold obviously he is someone who u once trusted but now consider a traitor... Please tell me u knew that...

Are you really trying to play that card?
 8 years ago '09        #73
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
i was hopin this thread was a joke but i see it wasnt
 8 years ago '05        #74
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 dre03 said:

okay, it really wasn't an act..you really are that dumb of a person.
 8 years ago '10        #75
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Ya'll wanna complain when Kobe doesn't share the ball...and now when he does, everyone wants to think he's jackin LeBron's swagger? False.

They're both great players. They learn from each other. Kobe is however more experienced, and LeBron isn't the only player that looks up to him.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago