Kobe Bryant had 13 assists tonight. Is he jacking LeBron's swag?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
145 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #1
6317 pageviews
89 comments

MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 1481 1481
Kobe Bryant had 13 a.ssists tonight. Is he jacking LeBron's swag?

[pic - click to view]

Kobe Bryant swagger-jacking?

Kobe went for 13 a.ssist tonight and his a.ssist have risen since the Allstar break, so is he seeing it work for LeBron and decided to try his hand at being more of a facilitator? or is Kobe just playing smarter ball understanding that team basketball is better basketball? LeBron pretty much laid the blueprint down on how to be a force in the NBA nowadays as a player. If it wasn't for LeBron's innovations Kobe would still be taking 30 shots a game. We all know about Kobe's scoring abilities but I think he realizes that helping his teammates get better, help them gain confidence and comfortability will do them better in the long run especially considering how well the Lakers were doing without him and Gasol exposing him as not a team player. Kobe is the best player on the team and they need him but I think it gives other players with talent more room and space to use there talents and help the Lakers win without it all being Kobe, Kobe will be Kobe but the times are changing and he will need the help more than ever.

So what's up with Kobe?

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-20-2010 at 12:02 AM..

89 comments for "Kobe Bryant had 13 assists tonight. Is he jacking LeBron's swag?"

8 years ago '05        #2
Rubix 
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 1354 1354
wow d*ckriding at its finest.
 8 years ago '08        #3
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,704 | Props total: 12724 12724
Yea this is alittle d*ck riderish
 8 years ago '10        #4
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
Wow at maturity level on Boxden. This is for open discussion. Don't let your insecurities cloud your judgment. Either respond to the questions in the original post or get the f*ck out it's that simple. Calling me a d*ckrider is not gonna do much cause what I posted is truth. Did you read my post or just the title?

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-19-2010 at 11:35 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #5
DaDon23 71 heat pts71
space
space
$19,030 | Props total: 10059 10059
 8 years ago '10        #6
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 Rubix said:
wow d*ckriding at its finest.
says the guy who can't read
 8 years ago '10        #7
ReelCeasar 185 heat pts185
space
space
$6,310 | Props total: 4797 4797
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wow at maturity level on Boxden. This is for open discussion. Don't let your insecurities cloud your judgment. Either respond to the questions in the original post or get the f*ck out it's that simple. calling me a d*ckrider is not gonna do much cause that's truth. Did you read my post or just the title?

8 years ago '05        #8
Rubix 
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 1354 1354
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wow at maturity level on Boxden. This is for open discussion. Don't let your insecurities cloud your judgment. Either respond to the questions in the original post or get the f*ck out it's that simple. calling me a d*ckrider is not gonna do much cause that's truth. Did you read my post or just the title?
glad you know you have a problem you simple minded c*ck craving n*gga..
 8 years ago '09        #9
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
How about Lebron swagger jacking Kobe when he score 50

EDIT: or how about Lebron swagger jacking Kobe's defensive intensity and work ethic (where he gained from Kobe at the olympics)

Now thats real swagger jacking

Last edited by TheG1ftedOne; 03-19-2010 at 11:36 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #10
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 Rubix said:
glad you know you have a problem you simple minded c*ck craving n*gga..
I know it's funny I f*cked it up and I edited it. I was obviously misquoted but whatever. If you want to throw me under the bus for a typo then go ahead.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-20-2010 at 12:04 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #11
mikielee213 52 heat pts52
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 15626 15626
Kobe is simply showing another level of his game, It's so odd seeing him pass the ball when he does it it's like "wow whats wrong with kobe?" It's nothin wrong w kobe he's jus giving his teammates (who have been critical of his shot selection) a great opportunity to score. AND THINK ABOUT IT.....THEY WERE PLAYING THE T-WOLVES!!!!! U really think kobe is gonna be gettin that hype for minnesota??? So everyone calm down and realize they were playing a s**tty team and didnt really need to be that big of a factor
 8 years ago '10        #12
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 Chance902 said:

typo
 8 years ago '10        #13
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 mikielee213 said:
Kobe is simply showing another level of his game, It's so odd seeing him pass the ball when he does it it's like "wow whats wrong with kobe?" It's nothin wrong w kobe he's jus giving his teammates (who have been critical of his shot selection) a great opportunity to score. AND THINK ABOUT IT.....THEY WERE PLAYING THE T-WOLVES!!!!! U really think kobe is gonna be gettin that hype for minnesota??? So everyone calm down and realize they were playing a s**tty team and didnt really need to be that big of a factor

So you think he's going to go back to shooting 30 shots per game in the playoffs?
 8 years ago '09        #14
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 MrTripleDouble said:
So you think he's going to go back to shooting 30 shots per game in the playoffs?
Doesnt Lebron do that too?

Again, swagger jacking at its finest
 8 years ago '10        #15
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,862 | Props total: 508 508
DEY PLAYED THE T WOLVES!!!!! kobe game hasnt changed too btw r u bein serious :jumping0045:
 8 years ago '10        #16
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Doesnt Lebron do that too?

Again, swagger jacking at its finest
LeBron has too or they would loose. LBJ has to play great every night for them to win, not the same with Kobe and the Lakers. You think the Lakers are a decent team who needs Kobe every night? NOOOO. LeBron has to take a lot of shot's if they want to win especially during the 4th quarter and in the playoffs. LeBron's game has been the same since he came into the league obviously he's improved and increased his skill set and has gotten bigger and stronger as he gets older but Kobe has always been a run and gun scorer, this year it's a bit different. I know he has injuries and what not so I know that can slow a guy down but during the playoffs if they want to beat Denver or Dallas. Kobe needs to be on all 4 quarters not just during the 4th because in the play-offs the 4th can be too late.
 8 years ago '05        #17
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,590 | Props total: 10605 10605
 8 years ago '10        #18
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 Deelo Deniroz said:
DEY PLAYED THE T WOLVES!!!!! kobe game hasnt changed too btw r u bein serious :jumping0045:
 8 years ago '10        #19
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,862 | Props total: 508 508
 Chance902 said:

AHAHA
 8 years ago '06        #20
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,301 | Props total: 5321 5321
So any player who gets that many a.ssists now is swagger jacking LeTerrorist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
89 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy