Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
Even X's wife left him because she said he was to self destructive. Keep in mInd he was stealing a purse the first time she ever saw him lol. She said that he had a lot of demons before he even got in the industry but it became worst once he got in (typical) cause he had more access to drugs and stuff. In his book he basically tells you that he's messed up in the head due to his very traumatic child hood. The guy even suffers from manic depression so that might explain why he makes some poor choices. Don't act like X is more aware than other rappers because he talks about the industry sometimes. In actuality he's one of the more vulgar rappers. He's talked about raping daughters, k!lling people, he's referred to himself as a demon, glorifying gang life, glorifying violence against other blacks for petty reasons. "Remember the next time you hear this n*gga rhyme, try to keep your mind on gettin pus*y and crime".

Hole in ya Theory #2
What rapper hasn't complained/talked about the industry? I can name 5 off top that expose the industry who are still alive: Krs One, Dead Prez, Nas, Jadakiss, Styles P, Joe Budden.

Hole in ya Theory #3
Since when has the media not waited for someone to screw up. When an entertainer screws up they know they can get a good article out of it, which makes them money. People like X, Lindsay Lohan, Tiger Woods, Paris Hilton keep companies like TMZ in business.

X is doing all this to himself man. For someone who supposedly being set up, he sure does get a lot of second chances. Google his extensive criminal record going all the way back to 93 and you'll see what I mean. But that's rite ya'll don't do research for ya selves, ya'll have it spoon fed to u by other conspiracy theorist lol.
 8 years ago '07        #82
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
tupac gets k!lled which game the industry the relief and said ok now we can get it started by taking over this s**t for us only. whomever speaks out like pac, its a wrap baically. thats whats happening to dmx they are making it seem like hes getting cokes up so you can accxept the fact that he aint worth s**t, and you wont believe him when he says yo this industry is crazy, cuz if people start waking up and believing him it will be a rap for the evil cat
But pac promoted materialism, glorified drinking (thug passion), s3x too. And pac wasn't k!lled by the illuminati, he was k!lled by Orlando Anderson, Keefe D and two others after Pac and his entourage stomped out Anderson over dudes chain.

And X is actually a lil mentally unstable (manic depressive), the media aint tryna make him look crazy. X says in his book E.A.R.L that he's unstable. Mental Problems, Stress and Drugs is a volatile combination that dIdn't work out in X's favor. Dude jus makes poor choices man
 04-24-2010, 07:05 AM         #83
MGOINS27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny b ut interesting
 8 years ago '04        #84
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
Numbers play alot in these situations. i dont know about that rain man stuff but the number 25 has symbolism some where it has too.

Michael Jackson June 25th
Tupac Age 25
James Brown December 25th
AAliyah August 25th

Some not On the movie but ties in

Left Eye April 25th
Pimp C December 4th (25 days before his birth day)
 8 years ago '08        #85
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
why is dmx wearing a snuggie in that def jam poetry session?
 8 years ago '10        #86
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
lmao hands down one of the worse videos i've seen. i guess the new trend is to blame the Illuminati....miss a child support payment...it wasn't me....the Illuminati set m up lmao the 25 s**t was retarded...you know how many black celebrities are dead??? a whole lot and they picked 3 random celebs that died on the 25th and 1 that died at 25 lmao
 04-24-2010, 01:52 PM         #87
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is no doubt in my mind that there are people the government set up for many different reasons. i trust very little of what they say the story is. but what reason would they have to do this to dmx? what threat is he? if someone could show me what reason they would have to take him down, maybe id be more inclined to believe it. the biggie and pac situation is a good example. at least there you see how the manipulation of a beef, and then them both dying so close together under fishy circumstances would generate alot of money. but dmx? i just dont see him ever having enough power or leverage for them to worry about him.
 8 years ago '08        #88
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17163 17163
Trying to be Anti-THEIR Culture= you're f**ked

Go find out what happened to Jimmy Hendrix and others trying to pull an Anti-THEIR Culture

routine in their music careers.
 8 years ago '07        #89
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
There are plenty of artist that switched up they're style for the better who is still alive.

Example of random entertainers who switched up the flow:

Lupe - He started out talking about guns, hustling and other cliche hip hop stuff. Dude even has an attempted murder stain on his criminal record. But he explained that he switched up his style for positive reasons. You don't see him getting in trouble or people setting him up.

Snoop Dogg - His musIc took a somewhat more positive route since his 93 debut. He came out as a straight gang banger, pimp, rapper who helped to kick off the east/coast west coast war. Since 2006 he's been making records that advocate peace between blacks and hispanics, god tributes, fatherhood, ect.

Chris Tucker - He's a Christian now and his new comedy is all clean cut. Look at the positive change he made from his debut in Friday to being a born again Christian now. Or maybe him getting pulled over for a DUI on his way to church the illuminati settin him up cause he switched up the style

Steve Harvey - I shouldn't even have to explain this one lol.

Mr T
MC Hammer

If you guys are able to explain the X thing then u should be able to explain the other examples of highly successful entertainers who had a change of heart and occasionally spoke about this grimey industry. Since you guys claim you have an understanding of the facts that are presented to you (via other misinformed, biased, hip to some but ingnorant to other facts conspicay theorist with a flair for the dramatic) then you should be able to explain my examples I just presented.

-A Sheep- lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy