Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 dg177bx said:
youre still not getting it arent you^^ you got on aspect of it but theres more. the music industry/illuminati is just one branch off of them that controls society, their job is to control the young/urban community. their inluence on people is so heavy and they use it wisely to keep us dumbed down and distracted i you are noticing it you are in denial and thats a fact. notcie how they marketed a couple of years ago for the young to wear tatoos by using every article they use on magazine focusing on lil waynes quotes like YOU MUST HAVE A TATOO all o a sudden everybody/young kis that you know damn well never had in mind about getting a tatoo gets not only one but many, okay now that results to=not being able to get a high position in the corporate world once they get older, keeping the same people whom are at the top there without worrying that people will smarten up and come for their spot. Next they start making rappers more feminin =to bring down their masculinity, for the future the men wont be able to lead any more. Next they give women this power to be over men, so they then promote actions o beyonce for women to use, notice every songs hook is her telling them to do something, thats exactly what they want,notcie go to evryone f her singles after she got with jay-z and notice, i would expect her to be more sincere and spit her truest of feelings but nah she's doing the oposite, even if what shes telling them to do itss.lutty they have made it to the point where its alright on some "its nots.lutty is just a women doing what they want to do" no its stills.lutty. Same with jay-z if he says blah blah blah "we off that" now you have alot of weak minded n*ggas not doing what he said to dont do JUST CAUSE HE SAID it f**k atta here you should be entitled to your own feelings and beliefs which is once again a force of control. NOW DO YOU GET THE PATTERN?You might not even be noticing it but youre probably being controlled by them now by the way you dress. ive seen it mysel in stores young n*ggas/or weak minded n*ggas saying damn that shirt looks hot blah blah but then he says na people rather see me in thiss (brand).when everybody is the same you are easy to be identified and thrown in a group and thats what you dont want my friend. tupac was one of the bravest o artist to be like "yo follow me im about to open your eyes,ive been seeing this evil now look bam! then he dropped you the songs, in the songs the messages where in them, it was working because the teens from that era whom are now our uncles and older cousins were still being fed the real at the time so they arent dumbdown they knw the truth behind s**t, these are the same generation nowadays that dont follow and telling us to chill but these little n*ggas dont wanna listen.
tupac gets k!lled which game the industry the relief and said ok now we can get it started by taking over this s**t for us only. whomever speaks out like pac, its a wrap baically. thats whats happening to dmx they are making it seem like hes getting cokes up so you can accxept the fact that he aint worth s**t, and you wont believe him when he says yo this industry is crazy, cuz if people start waking up and believing him it will be a rap for the evil cats

[pic - click to view]

03-20-2010, 04:23 PM         #62
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
anyone with a brain can tell there's more to DMX's arrests than what's being said in the mainstream media...
but thats just it right there...

you said anyone with a brain..

i got news for you, 90% of people and ESPECIALLY the dumb c*cksuckers in this topic DONT have a brain...the video has a paragraph that is as clear as day which explains what the media/illuminati tries to do. it says they try to destroy the image of the celebrity at first to make the general public think he is falling apart. and whats the first thing the dumb f**ks in here do? they FALL FOR IT .. lol ...the video says in plain sight how they media will try and make dmx look like hes a mental nutcase/crackhead to fool the morons. and their plan worked because these c*cksuckers are fooled ....

anyone with a brain knows dmx has been setup and continues to get set up by "them"

why you ask? well the first question i have is do you f**kin read? because the video explained everything...but for the dumb f**ks ill say it once again. its because the higher ups felt threatened by DMX rapping about positive things, as opposed to guns, b**ches, and drugs.

if you notice, when dmx first came onto the scene he was talking about demonic/negative things.

"its dark and hell is hot",
"flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood"
"blood on my d*ck cuz i f**ked a corpse"
"sold my soul to the devil cuz its twice as cheap
damien
the omen with marilyn mason (known satanist)
etc. etc.

its no coincidence that he was immensely popular during the time when he was rapping about these things. but as soon as he became religious and wanted to start rapping about prayer, "lord give me a sign", and other positive things...he coincidentally falls off the face of the map, and ends up in jail, on drugs, and all sorts of other s**t...hmmm yeah, just a coincidence i suppose

keep dreamin c*cksuckers, maybe one day youll wake up, but i highly doubt it
 8 years ago '04        #63
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I bet ja rule is having a field day with this one
 8 years ago '04        #64
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11749 11749
 maluku said:
DMX is that n*gga !
No matter how much him doing crack makes him look bad
Real crackhead n*ggaz will always love X
fixed
 03-20-2010, 04:37 PM         #65
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you're so far behind it's beyond pathetic..u really have a lot to learn...find out who's behind these major corporations basically funding hollywood & then give an informed opinion.you're just lookin' real stupid right now.......
ignore him

hes honestly the most pathetic doubter ive ever seen....what makes it worse is that he thinks hes slick, funny, sarcastic on top of it.... just ingore this piece of s**t and let him blindly walk off a cliff like the rest of the sheep
 8 years ago '06        #66
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
the music industry destroyed DMX? dude got arrested about 30 million times. Stop making excuses because you suck at life.
 8 years ago '04        #67
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
this is ridiculous. dunno what this all means but hes a crack head. got caught madd times. hasnt been arrested. put the dots together, hes a federal informant.
 03-20-2010, 05:49 PM         #68
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
and who do u think wyclef works for?..clef is about as corrupt as they come...

u think it's a coincidence clef is the only one out of the fugees that still remains relevant?..son soueld out both is partners and the haitian community for the limelight...

Wyclef works for his interest, if he worked for "higher ups" he wouldn't be getting exposed
 8 years ago '07        #69
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Michael_Moore said:
you're so far behind it's beyond pathetic..u really have a lot to learn...find out who's behind these major corporations basically funding hollywood & then give an informed opinion.you're just lookin' real stupid right now.......
the irony
 8 years ago '06        #70
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
dmx already had issues, but the industry (which can be poison) was def a factor also. when you get to a certain level in the industry, you gotta be strong, because you come across some options that can be ya death.
 8 years ago '08        #71
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Wonder if the Illuminati forced DMX the crack and told him to snort, or if they forced him to impersonate an officer and trying to carjack somebody...or even forcing him to drive drunk?

Were Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds, and Cradle 2 Tha Grave all part of the plan somehow?
 04-15-2010, 01:33 AM         #72
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this s**t is real.......... im sad to see yall dont believe these things........
 04-15-2010, 06:38 AM         #73
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2wavy said:
this s**t is real.......... im sad to see yall dont believe these things........
they'll get a rude awakening bro..don't worry....
 8 years ago '09        #74
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 un1t27 said:
i know what u sayin.. yeah n*ggaz change they image but if u dont wanna do it.. guess what happens.. music an movies are diffrent things.. but look at that singer houston dude did some s**t straight from the bible by gougin his eye out.. to save himself. from all that industry bulls**t.. because he didint wann change his image and be somethign he wasn't.. as for DMX that n*gga can still make hit records i know LL could prolly too but if they think u dont got it anymore they toss u too the curb.. an if u speak out at all they setchu up for w/e wethere it be jail/death/somthign to do with drugs anythign to f**k up ur image.. an if sumhow u end up dead they make it look like an accident or some stupid buls**t.

History repeats itself its been this way for years.
Kind of Like dave chappelle check out his video on youtube how he spoke out against them nobody actually says illuminati cuz they may bring death to you look up his video's on youtube on how they tried to change his show and offer 50mil and he aint take it. Interesting stuff forreal.
 8 years ago '09        #75
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 haterade2885 said:
this is ridiculous. dunno what this all means but hes a crack head. got caught madd times. hasnt been arrested. put the dots together, hes a federal informant.
Have u seen him snort coke? how easy is it to plant something and say u caught him with it it's authorities word over some thug rapper they will take you down. Wake up.
 04-15-2010, 09:42 AM         #76
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
they'll get a rude awakening bro..don't worry....
 un1t27 said:
word :agreement6:
Str8 up... dont even waste your time trying to tell the fools what the truth is.... lots of people are too ignorant.. just let them be......... its just funny how easily ppls are brainwashed... so brainwashed that when we hear the truth, we believe the truth is a lie......... but when we hear lies, we believe its the truth..... u get what im saying......

how can anyone question the dmx situation.. how can u sit here and call him a crackhead..... u dont know him, u never seen him do it and u dont have proof.. i can call u and ur family a crackhead then... f**k outa here.. u people make me sick...... the simplest proof is that dmx walked into the court room and there was media cameras in there and he even asked the cop about it........ how can u ignore that........... X just gave us a hint.............. that s**t isnt funny........ "THEY keep violating my rights, but I GOTTA keep quiet about it" ...

wake the f**k up

f**k the industry... f**k the masons.. f**k jayz.... f**k em all......... k!lluminati

Last edited by 2wavy; 04-15-2010 at 09:46 AM..
 04-16-2010, 03:05 PM         #77
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if you actually believe in god, you dont have time to worry about entertainment industry conspiracy theories

gtfoh
you're an idiot...the subject of God and the Illuminati are all inter-related...you can't talk about one without discussing the other...understanding God without bringing up as u put it.."conspiracy theories" is like attempting to complete a jig saw puzzle without having all the pieces...
 04-24-2010, 01:51 AM         #78
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buuuuuuumped
 8 years ago '05        #79
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 faceoffizhere said:
Kind of Like dave chappelle check out his video on youtube how he spoke out against them nobody actually says illuminati cuz they may bring death to you look up his video's on youtube on how they tried to change his show and offer 50mil and he aint take it. Interesting stuff forreal.
thats wat it is right there, yea x does crack n s**t but thats his way of self-medicating..ppl do that when they stressed or got problems..hes obviously godfearing and religious but hes been taking the $ since the beginning..now that hes at the end of his career and things aint goin right hes feelin like speakin out but thats when they hit u with all kinds of problems even death..
smh tho at that dude sayin the illuminati mistakenly k!lled alliyah instead of DMX..she was too pure and innocent and wasnt gonna turn so they sacrificed her..
 8 years ago '07        #80
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
How is it that X has been going to jail twice a year since the 90's but he never does hard time lo? And some of the stuff he got popped for wasn't no misdemeanors (assulting a cop and breaking a bone, impersonating an fbi officers, grand theft auto, probation violation ect). I don't think he can afford a good lawyer anymore so how do he keep getting slaps on the wrist from the judge?
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago