Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2205 2205
 Hold That said:
Thats the thing though, it's easy to write someone off as just being a junky and drug addict and say he's "crazy" "he doesn't know what he's talking about.."

The guy always had drug issues but it never got in the way of his business, but lets be serious there's hip hop police out here trying to get these dudes caught up, for a good 5 years DMX was the hottest thing out, and still doing drugs and what not, and not getting into any trouble. Doing movies, selling albums, everthing was cool. Once his celebrity became larger and like he said "he refused to change, into what the industry wanted him to be" then all of a sudden warrants are being issued and he's in and out of trouble? People searching his home for dogs, going into his pad finding drugs, this is a little more than just a coincidence the more you think about it. X said it himself, he's never been caught really for drugs on him once he's moved too Arizona never been arrested at a scene of a crime, it's alwas "lets issue a warrant for this guy.."

It does look a little fishy, but like I said, it's always easy to write off a drug addict and label him a "f**k up" even though what he speaks might be 100% truth.
That's not true...I have an autograph from DMX dating back to 01 from when he was in jail for what I think was something drug related. DMX mentioned how he got all messed up in an episode of that tv show he had on BET. He smoked the wrong s**t and been messed up ever since. Compare his mannerisms now to 98-01. Whatever he took, crack, PCP etc, it messed him up. I know a lot of addicts. Once that s**t happens, they're done.

The music industry is a business, if you're not making them money they don't give a f**k about you. That goes for anything where money is involved, from corporate business to dealing drugs on the corner. The only thing I believe that was a conspiracy against him was when he got caught up with those dogs because it happened right after the Vick situation blew up.

Last edited by jewelz1132; 03-19-2010 at 09:45 PM..
 03-19-2010, 09:51 PM         #42
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snaxxx said:
of course dey trying to ruin X dey also trying to ruin lauren Hill....dey both did a poem on the industry! on televsion....anybody that dont know this is white sheep

dey also ruined Mj rep......and u silly mufkers ate right into it
Wyclef ruined Lauryn Hill.
 8 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
for some reason this illuminati s**t only effects rappers

i wonder if the illuminati had somethin to do with all the other rock musicians who died off drugs :confused12:

dumb mothaf**kers
 03-20-2010, 08:47 AM         #44
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
Wyclef ruined Lauryn Hill.
and who do u think wyclef works for?..clef is about as corrupt as they come...

u think it's a coincidence clef is the only one out of the fugees that still remains relevant?..son soueld out both is partners and the haitian community for the limelight...
 03-20-2010, 08:50 AM         #45
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
for some reason this illuminati s**t only effects rappers

i wonder if the illuminati had somethin to do with all the other rock musicians who died off drugs :confused12:

dumb mothaf**kers
no my dude you're the dumb muthaf**ka..who told u this only affects rappers?..because as far as I know this involves every genre of music....
 8 years ago '07        #46
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 un1t27 said:
do i need to start postin stuff on kurt cobain? any maybe why hes dead?
ogh btw peep this ELVIS, HENDRIX, JANIS JOPLIN, KURT COBAIN ALL DIED AT 27. 2+7=9
and this album cover u will see is from his final album before he died.
f**k u mean all died?? n*gga that's 4 people

how many people u think die at the age of 27 everyday n*gga...let alone over 20+ years

what does 9 have to do with anything
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #47
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
no my dude you're the dumb muthaf**ka..who told u this only affects rappers?..because as far as I know this involves every genre of music....
I never seen any of this illuminati bulls**t come from anyone but rappers as far as entertainers go...for some reason rappers are the only ones subliminally warning us
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #48
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
So who made DMX impersinate an FBI officer at the airport?
 8 years ago '07        #49
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 un1t27 said:
i never said that it has to do with age or anything im just postin.. u was thinkin .. it only has to do with rappers.. n*gga it's everywhere.. u dumb blind a.ss n*gga.

Just like they tryna sit there an say Oh Brittany Murphy was on drugs .. that's even more bulls**t an shes a f**kin Actreess.. same s**t with Heath Ledger.. and anybody else who they says did drugs. n*gga WAKE THE f**k UP. UNLESS U SEE SOME REAL s**t OTHER THEN ALL THIS MEDIA BULLs**t THERES NO REASON TO BELIEVE IT.

but ur one of them retard n*ggaz so believe whatchu want homie.
n*gga then why did u post that s**t like it has significance? n*gga said 2+7 = 9 like that s**t is important but has no idea why he said it

n*ggas die from drugs everyday you stupid motherf**ker

so lets get this straight....all these people were set up, none died from drugs and its all the illuminati

try and do 20 lines of coke back to back...see what happens and tell me if the illuminati forced you to do it

ur one of them dumb n*ggas who say s**t just so say it...u just said urself ur just postin

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 03-20-2010 at 11:25 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #50
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if you actually believe in god, you dont have time to worry about entertainment industry conspiracy theories

gtfoh
this!!!!!, conspiracy theorist make this face at comments like this
:jay:
 8 years ago '07        #51
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 un1t27 said:
nah n*gga.. i know what im talkin about.. as for the 2+7=9 thing i was sayin that is 27 an all thos ppl who i named before died at the age of 27 .. just like those few celebs who died at the age of 25. but Dmx is gettin setup period.. And if his death falls on any 25th or 27th date of any month .. thats enough proof... u think all of us who believe it are full of s**t.. an yeah any person can do drugs on their own.. an im sure these n*ggaz offered it to him an if he chose to do crack or w/e thats on him yeah but once he says im done doin s**t for you .. they start comin after you or him for that matter an then u are f**ked. JUST LIKE HE SAID IN one of his interviews he was liek f**k the industry he said BRING IT.. an right after that they started nailing his a.ss.

some n*ggas is hopeless
 8 years ago '04        #52
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 245 245
this n*ggas been on more base(bass") than luke lol
serious though hes a junkie ....... he was ill back when

f**k him though no luv for a crack head .... no x files here just crack piles
 8 years ago '07        #53
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 un1t27 said:
believe what you want son.. if this n*gga gets murdered like more then half of the other celebs who want out or start speaking against them.. do. then u are hopeless n*gga. for thinkin w/e the media says is real.
i dont think that s**t at all n*gga...whoever believes whatever the media says is a fool

same way as whoever believes this illuminati s**t is a fool...u believe every video about the illuminati controllin s**t and cant grasp n*ggas diein on their own just like countless other people do daily just cuz theyre celebs

these n*ggas were sayin obama is the f**kin anti christ

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 03-20-2010 at 01:22 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #54
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
the world as we know it, is a game of chess and the people there are pawns, rooks, knights, bishops, a Queen and a King. We might think the king and the queen have the most power but that is not true, it is the ones moving the pieces, and we are not them they are...
 8 years ago '07        #55
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 un1t27 said:
obama is a piece of s**t.. he aint done a damn thing.. just a black face makn it easier for ppl to think oh my we have a black prez an everything will be ok.. hes just as bad an his strings are gettin pulled just like any other f**kin hollywood person or president we have had in the past. idc who it is they all are told wtf to do.

now everyone in hollywood is havin their strings pulled...

the plot thickens
 8 years ago '06        #56
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Michael_Moore said:
anyone with a brain can tell there's more to DMX's arrests than what's being said in the mainstream media...
Yeah there's gotta be because why every time he get's into some trouble or arrested it's all over the news? And the media be the first ones on the attack. Even though DMX ain't put nothing out in a long time they still be exposing him. There's more to it then him being on crack trust me.
 8 years ago '06        #57
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 INF4MOUS said:
I never seen any of this illuminati bulls**t come from anyone but rappers as far as entertainers go...for some reason rappers are the only ones subliminally warning us
Posted via Mobile Device

And yall still think the Illuminati is some bulls**t..... What's that saying, "The Blind Leading The Blind. Man, it's not only rap it's the whole music industry. And the reason rappers try to warn people is because a lot of people out here listens to rap music and that's just a way to try to get them to understand. U can also tell by the way the music is today.

More and more music is only about Money, Rims, b**ches, and getting high in the club which in another way is dumbing s**t down where you don't need talent no more because it's all about money. That's really what they want. They don't want artist putting people upon knowledge of all the evil in the Industry. The more dumber the better it is for them.

Last edited by davon4204; 03-20-2010 at 02:46 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #58
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 davon4204 said:
And yall still think the Illuminati is some bulls**t..... What's that saying, "The Blind Leading The Blind. Man, it's not only rap it's the whole music industry. And the reason rappers try to warn people is because a lot of people out here listens to rap music and that's just a way to try to get them to understand. U can also tell by the way the music is today.

More and more music is only about Money, Rims, b**ches, and getting high in the club which in another way is dumbing s**t down where you don't need talent no more because it's all about money. That's really what they want. They don't want artist putting people upon knowledge of all the evil in the Industry. The more dumber the better it is for them.
which has nothing to do with the illuminati

thats just wat sells...if u know anything about businesses theyre there to create a profit...before it was dance s**t...pop music now is about love majority of the time and it sells the most...rap doesnt even sell

if that hard s**t was sellin records theyd be pushin it...aint nobody make x do drugs and impersonate a police officer he just lost it when his music wasnt sellin like it was before...s**t changes and music evolves like it has since the beginning of time...when rap first started n*ggas werent really lyrical talkin bout hip to the hop n s**t...then it became lyrical and more street/thug type...now its on gettin money s**t...simple to understand
 8 years ago '05        #59
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:
which has nothing to do with the illuminati

thats just wat sells...if u know anything about businesses theyre there to create a profit...before it was dance s**t...pop music now is about love majority of the time and it sells the most...rap doesnt even sell

if that hard s**t was sellin records theyd be pushin it...aint nobody make x do drugs and impersonate a police officer he just lost it when his music wasnt sellin like it was before...s**t changes and music evolves like it has since the beginning of time...when rap first started n*ggas werent really lyrical talkin bout hip to the hop n s**t...then it became lyrical and more street/thug type...now its on gettin money s**t...simple to understand

youre still not getting it arent you^^ you got on aspect of it but theres more. the music industry/illuminati is just one branch off of them that controls society, their job is to control the young/urban community. their inluence on people is so heavy and they use it wisely to keep us dumbed down and distracted i you are noticing it you are in denial and thats a fact. notcie how they marketed a couple of years ago for the young to wear tatoos by using every article they use on magazine focusing on lil waynes quotes like YOU MUST HAVE A TATOO all o a sudden everybody/young kis that you know damn well never had in mind about getting a tatoo gets not only one but many, okay now that results to=not being able to get a high position in the corporate world once they get older, keeping the same people whom are at the top there without worrying that people will smarten up and come for their spot. Next they start making rappers more feminin =to bring down their masculinity, for the future the men wont be able to lead any more. Next they give women this power to be over men, so they then promote actions o beyonce for women to use, notice every songs hook is her telling them to do something, thats exactly what they want,notcie go to evryone f her singles after she got with jay-z and notice, i would expect her to be more sincere and spit her truest of feelings but nah she's doing the oposite, even if what shes telling them to do itss.lutty they have made it to the point where its alright on some "its nots.lutty is just a women doing what they want to do" no its stills.lutty. Same with jay-z if he says blah blah blah "we off that" now you have alot of weak minded n*ggas not doing what he said to dont do JUST CAUSE HE SAID it f**k atta here you should be entitled to your own feelings and beliefs which is once again a force of control. NOW DO YOU GET THE PATTERN?You might not even be noticing it but youre probably being controlled by them now by the way you dress. ive seen it mysel in stores young n*ggas/or weak minded n*ggas saying damn that shirt looks hot blah blah but then he says na people rather see me in thiss (brand).when everybody is the same you are easy to be identified and thrown in a group and thats what you dont want my friend. tupac was one of the bravest o artist to be like "yo follow me im about to open your eyes,ive been seeing this evil now look bam! then he dropped you the songs, in the songs the messages where in them, it was working because the teens from that era whom are now our uncles and older cousins were still being fed the real at the time so they arent dumbdown they knw the truth behind s**t, these are the same generation nowadays that dont follow and telling us to chill but these little n*ggas dont wanna listen.
tupac gets k!lled which game the industry the relief and said ok now we can get it started by taking over this s**t for us only. whomever speaks out like pac, its a wrap baically. thats whats happening to dmx they are making it seem like hes getting cokes up so you can accxept the fact that he aint worth s**t, and you wont believe him when he says yo this industry is crazy, cuz if people start waking up and believing him it will be a rap for the evil cats
 03-20-2010, 03:57 PM         #60
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

now everyone in hollywood is havin their strings pulled...

the plot thickens
you're so far behind it's beyond pathetic..u really have a lot to learn...find out who's behind these major corporations basically funding hollywood & then give an informed opinion.you're just lookin' real stupid right now.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now