Deep: The Music Industry Exposed 'Destroying DMX'

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
23 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-19-2010, 07:34 PM         #21
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cut the illuminati crap already. s**t is annoying.
 8 years ago '06        #22
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
if he dies on the 25th of a month i'll believe it
 03-19-2010, 07:40 PM         #23
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deneye said:
haha man that Illuminati s**t is getting out of hand.. is the industry crooked? hell yeah..but think of it like this..when you have a profitable business like the music industry there are going to be crooked people no matter what. do the people who make these videos, expect everything to be peachy? comeon man if there is anything profitable there is going to be foul s**t going on..of course the big business don't give a f**k about the artist, there trying to make that buck and toss em, its a business plan and simple.. n*ggas sell dope, a supplier goes under.. oh well you find the next man who can give you "that" at a decent price. i guess dudes who make it from nothing and then become big have yet to realize the same s**t that went on in the hood, is the same s**t that people who are "successful" do, just on a grander scale.
do you sell music or are you involved in the industry?

then shut the f**k up im tired of you net f*ggs who trash talk who know not what they speak of.

this is why bums like you never get pus*y, stay typeing you troll
 8 years ago '07        #24
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1119 1119
 JayDawn said:

:cool-smiley-009:
wtf is Crooked I dissing DMX for?
 8 years ago '04        #25
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 1blood said:
do you sell music or are you involved in the industry?

then shut the f**k up im tired of you net f*ggs who trash talk who know not what they speak of.

this is why bums like you never get pus*y, stay typeing you troll
LOL you okay man?
and actually alot of my family is, WB,Sony, Universal.
and i can tell you FIRST hand, that yes it's a crooked a.ss business, but what business isn't?
So you tell me, since you seem to have some belief in this..tell me how DMX will die? murder, r*pe, drug od, suicide?
 03-19-2010, 07:51 PM         #26
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"DMX hangs himself in jail"

thats what the headlines will read
 8 years ago '04        #27
deneye 
space
space
 un1t27 said:
but im saying even if X sober'd up an aint do drugs or w/e or not.. period.. once u speak out against them .. ur a.ss is f**ked. hmm if u were him wtf would u do..?
i would do the same thing man lol, that's why im no artist..so then these rappers that get locked up, wayne, boosie, wacka just to name a few are they next aswell? or is it because dudes are in the limelight that they get extra attention, and it will sell more?
 8 years ago '07        #28
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1119 1119
 un1t27 said:
nah DMX is that n*gga f**k all you homo's talkin s**t on him..

8 years ago '04        #29
deneye 
space
space
 un1t27 said:
man wtf are u waiting for.. hook us up with some information.. i dont mean expose ur own family im talkin about find out some this on other artists.. and what not.
ahah what you want? i can tell you like this from my uncle's perspective, is he said they sign a dude who's got a buzz, and basically is marketable regardless of artist "talent" because they know they will have the upperhand when they do sign him, technically yes they "need" him, but honestly the company is worth multi-millions they can give a f**k about him personally because they realize that it is the artist that "needs" them the most..what is someone from the hood going to do, if he can't make it rapping, go back to the same lifestyle. in the end the artist will feel cheated because yes they will kick his a.ss if he doesn't sell, but he will "sell" himself because he wants that money, more than anything. so maybe that's where the selling your soul s**t comes in iono dude, people speak out on the industry all the time, especially those who work for them lol..i haven't seem them die yet.
 8 years ago '05        #30
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
ya weak minded n*ggas believe anything the tv says about someone else not knowing that obviously they create images for othe people to ruin their rep if this illuminati s**t is not getting clear to you n*ggas then yall are just saying f**k it just to be in denial , n*ggas know its real they just dont want to admit to it, thats why i dont argue withnthese type o n*ggas. as soon as the video starts should justify the reason why the n*gga is gettin set up like crazy...he's promoting god in a grand scale where everybody will hear it, thats the last thing dmonic people wanna see dumbasses, they cant stand when people praise god so they are set to destryo any whom mentions him and promotes him
 8 years ago '04        #31
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
So, I guess since rappers are now illuminati members it would be a matter of time for entertainment industry to be a part of it as well. Anyways, I don't believe X is talking about the illumintai. He's talking about the industry. What you guys don't realize is that the industry needs money to survive. No, they do not care about rappers, singers, movie stars, etc... BOO HOO! They care about putting something out there that will generate money. I guess a fair term to use for the industry is business (not illuminati). If an artist is not bringing in money, guess what? They get cut from the label. Isn't that what happened to 50's crew?

The industry try to change your style because they look at what is selling and wants to generate money off of that. Isn't this what ortiz talked about in his little meeting with the staff?

Some people give in allow the industry to change their style. So in a sense they sold out for money. Or they sold their soul to the devil as Kanye rapped about in his freestyle.

When an artist style is no longer marketable, the industry wants the artist to change their style. Isn't this what Andre 3000 tried to warn Big Boi of in the song "life is like a musical".
"I called Big Boi on the telephone
I said "hey hold up 'fore we put out another song"
Say no matter what goes down we stand strong
Cause ain't nothin changed (it's simple)
Now let's make a musical"

and in the chorus as well
"Don't let 'em don't let 'em
Don't let 'em don't let 'em
Change us change us
Change us change us..."

The industry also wanted Tyler Perry to allow their changes to his show. He did not give in. This has nothing to do with the illuminati.

DMX said it best:
"often my words fall on deaf ears
M'fers be listenin, but don't hear
talkin to a *blank* he be sittin right here
i be like, "where you goin"
*blank* be like, "yeah""

"I be like, "where you goin" and he say "yeah"... DMX said the industry, but these cats on here saying the Illumintati. I tell you like Jay said to Nas, "Smart'en up"...

The Industry, didn't make X start writing wack rhymes
The Industry, didn't make X start smoking again
The Industry, did what it does
It makes money off you
When you are no longer valuable
Despite all that you did for it
It tosses you to the side
Go ask LL Cool J how Def Jam did him
 8 years ago '04        #32
deneye 
space
space
 un1t27 said:
Lol yeah those who run the industry .that is why nothin happens to them lol
theyre not the Actual artist's themselves who feel cheated no wonder nada happens to them.
But that selling your soul s**t is to deep.
haha true. man it's the govt/ corporation anyways politics all that..until we're at the top running things its like you either join them and make your money, or don't and struggle like we all do
 8 years ago '04        #33
deneye 
space
space
 dg177bx said:
ya weak minded n*ggas believe anything the tv says about someone else not knowing that obviously they create images for othe people to ruin their rep if this illuminati s**t is not getting clear to you n*ggas then yall are just saying f**k it just to be in denial , n*ggas know its real they just dont want to admit to it, thats why i dont argue withnthese type o n*ggas. as soon as the video starts should justify the reason why the n*gga is gettin set up like crazy...he's promoting god in a grand scale where everybody will hear it, thats the last thing dmonic people wanna see dumbasses, they cant stand when people praise god so they are set to destryo any whom mentions him and promotes him
you don't think the same can go for these videos? as far as warping people's perception of the music business? if your a hood n*gga and your making millions, your still the hood n*gga who had all the same beliefs and values just with money..your still gunna act the same, talk to same, usually kick it the same n*ggas who held you down in the beginning.. and when you f**k up you tell me that your being set up> too?
 8 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I'll be a believer if X is murdered on the 25th of any month, until then this s**t is kinda creepy but alot of this s**t could be a propaganda video to keep n*ggas in fear(masked as trying to keep n*ggas informed)..

I'm not so sure, Pac said the Illuminati was bulls**t and just another tool to keep n*ggas in fear, and n*ggas on boxden are playing right in the hands of whatever higher power their is.

At the same time X was,will and continues to be one of my favorite artist.. Outside of probably 2pac has there ever been an artist who kept it more real than DMX? Damn, I wish he was focused on his music like he was in his prime, he could have went down as a top 5 artist of all time, it's pretty f**ked up how his career turned out.

It's Dark and Hell is Hot and Flesh of My Flesh Blood of MY blood are in my personal top 10 albums of s**t I will probably listen too 20 years from now.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-19-2010 at 08:35 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #35
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
DMX is responsible for everything he does.. He destroyed himself.. He's a druggie, he's always running into trouble.. He just doesn't learn
 8 years ago '05        #36
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 deneye said:
you don't think the same can go for these videos? as far as warping people's perception of the music business? if your a hood n*gga and your making millions, your still the hood n*gga who had all the same beliefs and values just with money..your still gunna act the same, talk to same, usually kick it the same n*ggas who held you down in the beginning.. and when you f**k up you tell me that your being set up> too?
my n*gga i really didnt need any if these youtube videos to notice these patterns if you have common sence you would sit back and think hold on..and do the math, ive had s**t like that figured out in my head for a minuet.or the videos that have been coming out for the past 2 years or so are just reassurance and making it even more truthfull letting me know that i wasnt the only one noticing this type of s**t feel me?. trust me x was trying to avoid getting arrested you cant be naive and think cause the way he talks and s**t reads "get me arrested" he has a normal lie with kids like any other regular person. as soon as he said "bring it" n*gga started getting arrested multiple times on purpose. you know how many rappers be smokin on the regular but dont get stopped, right now as we speak there re industry rappers blowing lines smoking doing some wreless s**t the indo doesnt care nbut know if theres someone their after youre gonna see them get arrested for petty s**t so it can add up, come on duke think for yourself you have a brain open it and see the obvious
 8 years ago '04        #37
deneye 
space
space
 dg177bx said:
my n*gga i really didnt need any if these youtube videos to notice these patterns if you have common sence you would sit back and think hold on..and do the math, ive had s**t like that figured out in my head for a minuet.or the videos that have been coming out for the past 2 years or so are just reassurance and making it even more truthfull letting me know that i wasnt the only one noticing this type of s**t feel me?. trust me x was trying to avoid getting arrested you cant be naive and think cause the way he talks and s**t reads "get me arrested" he has a normal lie with kids like any other regular person. as soon as he said "bring it" n*gga started getting arrested multiple times on purpose. you know how many rappers be smokin on the regular but dont get stopped, right now as we speak there re industry rappers blowing lines smoking doing some wreless s**t the indo doesnt care nbut know if theres someone their after youre gonna see them get arrested for petty s**t so it can add up, come on duke think for yourself you have a brain open it and see the obvious
i feel you my dude, did it say how DMX was caught it could clear s**t up?? then what about flaka, gucci, boosie? i have yet to hear them talk out about the industry, but yet they get locked up too? for me we look at it as more as the victims are the rapper who get locked up..but my dude if your still expecting to live how you did prior to being famous, that a.ss is gunna get caught with the quickness being on a that pedestal.
 8 years ago '04        #38
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,670 | Props total: 2203 2203
It's too easy to scare people...DMX is a crackhead...Crackheads like to talk about peace and s**t like that when they're at the bottom. The Illuminati didn't put a gun to DMX's head and make him smoke the crack. Some people are just f**k ups and can't get rights...DMX is one of them.
 8 years ago '05        #39
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 jewelz1132 said:
It's too easy to scare people...DMX is a crackhead...Crackheads like to talk about peace and s**t like that when they're at the bottom. The Illuminati didn't put a gun to DMX's head and make him smoke the crack. Some people are just f**k ups and can't get rights...DMX is one of them.
Thats the thing though, it's easy to write someone off as just being a junky and drug addict and say he's "crazy" "he doesn't know what he's talking about.."

The guy always had drug issues but it never got in the way of his business, but lets be serious there's hip hop police out here trying to get these dudes caught up, for a good 5 years DMX was the hottest thing out, and still doing drugs and what not, and not getting into any trouble. Doing movies, selling albums, everthing was cool. Once his celebrity became larger and like he said "he refused to change, into what the industry wanted him to be" then all of a sudden warrants are being issued and he's in and out of trouble? People searching his home for dogs, going into his pad finding drugs, this is a little more than just a coincidence the more you think about it. X said it himself, he's never been caught really for drugs on him once he's moved too Arizona never been arrested at a scene of a crime, it's alwas "lets issue a warrant for this guy.."

It does look a little fishy, but like I said, it's always easy to write off a drug addict and label him a "f**k up" even though what he speaks might be 100% truth.
 8 years ago '07        #40
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
The industry destroyed him point blank. Yeah no one made him smoke crack and s**t like that but its obvious that there is some sort of plan to bury this n*gga. Me personally I believe X is battling for his soul, which he lost when he first signed (go back and listen to his first two/three cds) and he was going for all that "industry" s**t anymore. Once you do that your image and credibility gets destroyed and theres no coming back, especially if you speak on the evils of the industry (Mike Jack, Lauren Hill, X, etc)

I fuccs with X and hope he pull it together for real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy