UFC 114 - Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs "Suga" Rashad Evans

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

VOTE
RAMPAGE 66 67.35%
EVANS 32 32.65%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #581
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ese said:
I think that was the let down for everyone. This f!ght was hyped as a f!ght filled with so much hatred that it would be a bar brawl and it was none of that. This fool ran his mouth talking about a KO and then Rampage showed up out of shape. I don't understand how anyone can say this was a great f!ght, neither one delivered what was promised. Other then that it was your run of the mill MMA bout, not a great one though. Rashard took the safe route and Rampage, well he didn't show up. I like both boxing and MMA but this was a big a.ss let down.

So, anybody got a link to Rampage's intro?

not saying it was a good f!ght, even though I thought it was pretty good. But just because

they said it was going to be a knockout and it didn't happen, doesn't make a bad f!ght imo.
 05-30-2010, 01:46 PM         #582
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was obvious halfway through the 2nd round that Jackson was done, he looked gassed as a motherf**ker. How in the f**k did he miss 7 knockout punches in a row after he put Rashad on the ground??????

If Rampage would've stayed training instead of making Hollywood movies this f!ght might've gone a different direction.
 8 years ago '04        #583
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 kmstokes said:
not saying it was a good f!ght, even though I thought it was pretty good. But just because

they said it was going to be a knockout and it didn't happen, doesn't make a bad f!ght imo.
Both guys got rocked in the f!ght, just because they are tough and couldn't knock each other out just reinforces how awesome both f!ghters are... Great f!ght, I knew Rashad would win...
 8 years ago '06        #584
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
f!ght was a huge let-down.
 8 years ago '06        #585
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 Gattsau said:
stop it. page lost because of waht i said. hes not fast enough, moves foward and isnt good off his back. shad is the better f!ght and would beat him 9 ttimes out of 10
Really? He didnt do anything in my eyes to come to that conclusion. Sure he took him down but didn't do anything, he basically resorted to LnP technique. He's been scared of trying to really finish f!ghts since Machida KO'd him. IMO

I dont think you realize how good Rampages takedown defense is, thats how he usually forces the stand up game with most opponents but it wasn't where it usually is during this f!ght.

And once again it wasn't a bad f!ght on its own but the hype basically had it to where it was either going to be a knockout or bust.

Last edited by homme; 05-30-2010 at 02:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago