Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

VOTE
RAMPAGE 66 67.35%
EVANS 32 32.65%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-30-2010, 12:04 AM         #521
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
Huh? He KO'd him in the 10th.
what did he do before that? I watched the whole f!ght n*gga

Vincent Vega said:
im a hardcore boxing fan myself, but i'm also a pretty big MMA fan. i just found this to be one of the more disappointing f!ghts in recent memory.

Ok...and? I've seen disappointed f!ghts in boxing...in MMA....exciting f!ghts in boxing.... in MMA....

8 years ago '09        #522
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
got to give evans credit, he did more in there to win than rampage, rampage only had one moment where he could have won, and did not capitalize, and he is out of shape majorly, i know he quit and all but damn man
 8 years ago '06        #523
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 RJ96 said:
I guess theres no time off for haters

hatin at 1 am

it's 10 pm in las vegas
 05-30-2010, 12:07 AM         #524
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
got to give evans credit, he did more in there to win than rampage, rampage only had one moment where he could have won, and did not capitalize, and he is out of shape majorly, i know he quit and all but damn man
Rampage fought MAD

Rashad fought as a competitor

when u f!ght mad, ur instinct is to straight f**kin swing at the n*gga....anyone who has trained will tell you to be calm and don't let him get into ur head.... you being mad = him getting into your head
 8 years ago '09        #525
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,558 | Props total: 4965 4965
Congrats to Rashad for the win but I really HATE his boring a** style of f!ghting.
 8 years ago '04        #526
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 kaboose said:
they get gassed easily and pushing it into 5 rounds would end up making s**t look as bad as boxing. You gotta take into account that their using all the muscles in their body so the fatigue sets in much quicker compared to boxing

n*gga...that s**t is shortchanged for that ppv money. Cmon, a main event need to be a MAIN EVENT, not some 3 round bulls**t...its like the whole f!ght they were just gettin a adjusted to the opponent
 05-30-2010, 12:09 AM         #527
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know no MMA fan(s) that consistently s**t on boxing...

check out PPV threads even after great cards...we dont say s**t bout boxing...sherdog never mentions them either, yet yall BX n*ggas stay name dropping whether it's hating on MMA and bigging up boxing.... or bringing up a player when he aint even got s**t to do with the thread.

yall boxing stans ALWAYS in our threads sayin some s**t man shut the f**k up and leave

WHY WATCH IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT?!?!?!?!?!

I HATE GOLF, BUT I NEVER WATCH IT...DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT THE MASTERS WHICH WAS ALL OVER TV AND ESPN

NEVER TUNED IN ONCE............

it's old man... 3 yr old debate and n*ggas STILL tryna argue? just stop and watch ur sport man...damn.

-edit- I love boxing too. I hate when either side wants to f**king argue. Just stop.

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 05-30-2010 at 12:12 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #528
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 EscoNore said:
n*gga...that s**t is shortchanged for that ppv money. Cmon, a main event need to be a MAIN EVENT, not some 3 round bulls**t...its like the whole f!ght they were just gettin a adjusted to the opponent
then watch a title f!ght.
 8 years ago '05        #529
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
How in the world was this f!ght only 3 3 minute rounds? The Bisping f!ght was 3 5 minute rounds. I dont get it. They make exceptions for the f!ghts they want to. Very sorry!
 8 years ago '04        #530
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 carden2 said:
then watch a title f!ght.
f**k a title. n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #531
space
space
I think the big problem with mma is the hugging and nothing. and dry s3x on the mat with no s3x .... I watch ultimate f!ghter weekly and some of them f!ghts is straight FF on dvr and nothing changes

MMA is good I'm not hating just a bit pissed Rashad was f**king dancing dope fiending and not f!ghting running and s**t when he said he would KO him............I watch all the big shows and follow it Boxing is just more entertaining plain and simple.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I feel better now
 05-30-2010, 12:12 AM         #532
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMayface said:
How in the world was this f!ght only 3 3 minute rounds? The Bisping f!ght was 3 5 minute rounds. I dont get it. They make exceptions for the f!ghts they want to. Very sorry!
.....it was three 5 minute rounds.......
 8 years ago '07        #533
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Lex Lossis said:
I HATE GOLF, BUT I NEVER WATCH IT...DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT THE MASTERS WHICH WAS ALL OVER TV AND ESPN

NEVER TUNED IN ONCE............
I better not ever catch you hating on golf my n*gga. Real talk.
 05-30-2010, 12:13 AM         #534
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good f!ght.
 05-30-2010, 12:13 AM         #535
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
I think the big problem with mma is the hugging and nothing. and dry s3x on the mat with no s3x .... I watch ultimate f!ghter weekly and some of them f!ghts is straight FF on dvr and nothing changes

MMA is good I'm not hating just a bit pissed Rashad was f**king dancing dope fiending and not f!ghting running and s**t when he said he would KO him............I watch all the big shows and follow it Boxing is just more entertaining plain and simple.

I feel better now
I enjoyed those f!ghts when I watched them. I can put up exciting MMA f!ghts. You're not a fan man, just stop. You're not a fan so I'll excuse your ignorance and ignore you.
 8 years ago '05        #536
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i feel embarrassed for rampage ...go from being so hard all these months and mean muggin hard..even having me crunk...

to losing talkin bout there are no losers lookin soft as cotton...blah blah. sad.

the boy mayyweather backs his big mouth up..by winning.
 8 years ago '06        #537
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
I enjoyed those f!ghts when I watched them. I can put up exciting MMA f!ghts. You're not a fan man, just stop. You're not a fan so I'll excuse your ignorance and ignore you.
lol ok I'm not a fan to you big deal

I'm a fan of mma

you sound but hurt cause I said I'm tired of mma bulls**t yadadadada pull your panties up fam... ain't no beef but stop acting like your the MMA shield... who cares if shots thrown... if peeps "you dont think like it" get over it and move on your opinion is all that should matter stop getting butt hurt over post f!ght emotions.
 8 years ago '05        #538
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
folk don't even know how long the rounds were

i bet most these folk lost some money on that f!ght thats why there so mad. that's why if your a true fan you don't gamble on sports.
 8 years ago '05        #539
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Bleezy said:
I better not ever catch you hating on golf my n*gga. Real talk.
 05-30-2010, 12:18 AM         #540
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
lol ok I'm not a fan to you big deal

I'm a fan of mma

you sound but hurt cause I said I'm tired of mma bulls**t yadadadada pull your panties up fam... ain't no beef but stop acting like your the MMA shield... who cares if shots thrown... if peeps "you dont think like it" get over it and move on your opinion is all that should matter stop getting butt hurt over post f!ght emotions.
No. You're not a fan. LOL....no. Just no.

I wish Rampage kept throwing at Rashad when he was hurt....same s**t Thiago failed to do after hurting him. What the f**k man....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy