:Question: Why do they put subs upside down

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ghost Face
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1919 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
224 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-06-2005, 04:40 PM         #21
bigpimpin69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i said completely sealed around the seat. since in a hatch and a suv u cant completely seal them around the seat that would rule them out wouldnt it. and only leave cars that accualy have trunks. and yes it does sound best that way. my friend justin johnson who took second in the world finals with 2 w7s and 2 zapco amps and who also works at the local car audio shop told me this and proved to me. he did this by letting me hear cars that wernt like that and then the same car after he sealed it frontwards.

and about the rattle. no u cant stop it. u cant stop it because u cant stop the air from pushing on the metal. and its the air pushing the metal away and letting it come back together that makes the rattle. it doesnt matter how much sound deadening sh*t u use u cant put it between ever peice of metal in the car. (also something i learned from justin).
 12 years ago '04        #22
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,503 | Props total: 1058 1058
 GhosT said:
^ why would you want it louder in the back, don't you want it louder up front, thats why people put systems in their cars
one
GhosT

thats what i meant to say..i guess it didnt come out right...i face my sub to the back so the sound is louder in the front....
 01-06-2005, 09:11 PM         #23
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
have u ever seen any world breaking cars? no sounds gets out them not even a drop cement in doors and other drastic sh*t will stop rattling and any possible sound at all. and subs facing inside and having them sealed off as in a wall are 100% diff things.

just curious wat numbers did your boy hit with the w7's at the finals and what kind of mic
 01-06-2005, 09:20 PM         #24
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

maybe that will help you out i cant find him no where.
 01-07-2005, 06:44 AM         #25
bigpimpin69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhh dood we're talking about sound deadening materials. not no damn cement. i dont think this doods gonna put cement in his car to make the rattle stop. or nebody else who plans on driving their car. do u?
 01-07-2005, 11:14 AM         #26
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well world finals and sh*t means you are serious. so you should be doing whatever it takes.

you get that info on your boy or find him on that site yet just curiuos my man
 01-07-2005, 03:28 PM         #27
bigpimpin69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right and the point is hes not going to the world finals. so y tell him some sh*t hes not gonna do.

and no i havnt even looked at ur fu*kin site cuz it says 2004. and idk the year he went but i kno it was older than that. ill try and talk to him soon and find out. since u obviously dont believe me. not that i care, that isnt even wut this is about but since ur so curious ill find out.
 01-07-2005, 03:41 PM         #28
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I DUNNO u just said "my friend justin johnson who took second in the world finals " so im a.ssuming he went in recently. and with 2 w7's he went in within the last couple years since they havent been around too long so that link has i believe i the past few years world finals ;)
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
246 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy