Why won't Pacquiao take the blood test?

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think Pacquiao's reason for not taking the blood test
He is on steroids 44 50.57%
He doesn't want the fight 14 16.09%
He doesn't want to be dictated to 16 18.39%
Bob Arum is telling him what to do 13 14.94%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #61
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
 Dope Bai said:
Word...I expect logic from a fellow Giants fan...

Why does Floyd get to dicatate everything??? I'm a fan of both, and I want to see the f!ght go on, but I find it very annoying that PBF thinks he can call shots. Manny IS the bext PFP right now, so why does he have to do something that has never been done in the history of boxing just because PBF wants it done????. Floyd needs to put his ego in check, and just f!ght...

Also, there is too many outside influeneces involved in this f!ght. A compromise will have to be met. THis f!ght will happen eventually...

There has NEVER been a $10 million per pound penalty either so wtf you trying to say?

Both were given 1 contract clause each.

Pacman wanted $10 million pound penalty ( Floyd agreed)
Floyd wanted olympic blood testing (Pac said no)

so whos holding up the f!ght?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #62
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 triznathaniel said:
people who think pac is dirty think that he is using EPO, not steroids

the body metabolizes EPO within 24 hours... if manny was worried about getting caught, he would have been fine with the 14 day limit... plenty of time and well enough in advance notice to cheat the test, plus you "prove the naysayers wrong"
close thread..
 03-18-2010, 05:56 PM         #63
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
he had 2 f!ghts at lightweight..casamayor,and diaz....

and why wouldn't you count it?...manny started out a light flyweight,and spent most of his career from there to super featherweight....he than fought only 1 f!ght at lightweight,and moved up to welterweight....so how exactly is it any different?
You right. Forgot the Casa f!ght. You know boxing so yu know it just isnt that cut and dry. The writing was on the wall when he struggled against Diaz. His body didnt look that great and he was getting hit with s**t he typically get hit with by a f!ghter a slow, relatively speaking, as Diaz at 126. He jumped up to 147 because he was chasing Pacman. His style simply wasnt gonna translate that well against the elites at 47.
 03-18-2010, 07:11 PM         #64
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know when that 24/7 series leading up to mayweather and mosely starts?
 8 years ago '08        #65
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Hurricane24 said:
anyone know when that 24/7 series leading up to mayweather and mosely starts?
HBO will debut 24/7 Maywheather/Mosley on Saturday April 10 (10-10:30 PM EST).Episodes two and three of 24/7 MAYWEATHER/MOSLEY debut on subsequent Saturdays—April 17 (9:30-10 PM EST) and 24 (8:30-9 PM)—while the finale debuts Friday, April 30 (8:30-9 PM), just one night before the super showdown.

Last edited by nattidred; 03-18-2010 at 07:26 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #66
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
A) He doesnt want the f!ght
b) hes on steroids
 8 years ago '08        #67
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Dope Bai said:
Word...I expect logic from a fellow Giants fan...

Why does Floyd get to dicatate everything??? I'm a fan of both, and I want to see the f!ght go on, but I find it very annoying that PBF thinks he can call shots. Manny IS the bext PFP right now, so why does he have to do something that has never been done in the history of boxing just because PBF wants it done????. Floyd needs to put his ego in check, and just f!ght...

Also, there is too many outside influeneces involved in this f!ght. A compromise will have to be met. THis f!ght will happen eventually...
How do you excuse someone walking away from 40 million dollars just because "he doesnt want to f!ght on Floyd's terms"? That is a complete red herring and the worst argument I have ever heard for someone to turn down that kind of money, especially after Manny stipulated the weight penalty for Floyd. The money he was asking for every pound over the limit was quite excessive but he dont want to follow Floyd's stipulation which would make him 40 mill? 40 million dollars, I repeat, $40,000,000. Manny Pacquiao walked away from a $40,000,000 f!ght over blood testing. Yes, 40 million dollars.....forty f**king million dollars. I cant believe that there are people coming into Boxden to defend a guy from giving up that kind of money over random blood tests.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-18-2010 at 09:14 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #68
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 infam0uskills said:
There has NEVER been a $10 million per pound penalty either so wtf you trying to say?

Posted via Mobile Device

Pac supporters conveniently ignored your post
 8 years ago '07        #69
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 infam0uskills said:

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #70
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 565 565
 goke11429 said:
Pac supporters conveniently ignored your post
Its actually common to have to pay for being over the weight they agreed upon.

But its not common to change the procedure of drug testing...
 8 years ago '08        #71
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 goke11429 said:
not one reply regarding this posts....
maybe i got this wrong... but the way i remember it...

floyd's camp proposed olympic style drug testing, at which time mayweather sr.'s past thoughts on pacquiao and the availability of PEDs in the phillipines resurfaced... unfortunate but not really something that could have been prevented (being that the mayweather's just seem to kind of open their mouths and let fly whatever is on their minds)

that is where negotiations began... three tests, one after the press conference, one during training, one after the f!ght

now i'm sure i'm leaving something out, but along the way, floyd proposed a deadline 24 days before the f!ght, to which pacquiao agreed... as soon as they agreed, floyd's people came out saying they wanted the deadline to be cut to 14 days. why play this game? you're supposed to be forthright and state your terms during a serious negotiation... i mean, if you really want an agreement to happen. if i were in pacquiao's shoes, i would also feel as though some sort of manipulative game was being played... and any fan of mayweather's career knows he is prone to this sort of strategy before a f!ght...

pacquiao probably could have come up with a better way to react than cutting off negotiations completely... but that's neither here nor there... i expect a deal to get done much more quickly the 2nd time around... if money gets past mosley
 8 years ago '09        #72
Johnell 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 575 575
I think he's hidding something. For 30mil you can test me during the f!ght! I think he started after the Morales f!ght. The only chance Pacquiao has of winnig is if he knocks Floyd out.
 8 years ago '04        #73
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
 j_k1dd said:
Its actually common to have to pay for being over the weight they agreed upon.

But its not common to change the procedure of drug testing...
please with that not common BS; when Floyd came overweight with Marquez it was like $300k PER POUND (seems very reasonable imo)

Team pacman thought they could pull Floyd card by upping the penalty to $10 million ( 33 times the amount of the Marquez f!ght) probably thinking floyd wont risk half his payday on 1 pound but floyd agreed.

Floyd pulls pac card bout being clean and asks for gold standard testing and Pac folded his cards. Then Pac chooses to sue and have a sparring f!ght on ppv to get the attention off the Drug issue.

But its Floyd thats scared right?
Posted via Mobile Device
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy