most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think Pacquiao's reason for not taking the blood test
He is on steroids 44 50.57%
He doesn't want the fight 14 16.09%
He doesn't want to be dictated to 16 18.39%
Bob Arum is telling him what to do 13 14.94%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-16-2010, 09:20 PM         #41
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
he said he would take it two weeks before the f!ght but mayweather still said no.

no he didn't....
 8 years ago '06        #42
jj01 
space
space
$44,988 | Props total: 4711 4711

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #43
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,103 | Props total: 18987 18987
I don't know....

All I'mma say is that in the Phillipines, Steroids are very, very easy to come by and the rumors been swirling around Manny for years....

On the other hand, in today's sports world, with all the drug scandals that go down so frequently and with some of these high profile athletes who've come under suspicion like Barry Bonds, and even some that was cold busted like Marion Jones, we as fans tend to be really skeptical of greatness when it comes about these days...
 03-16-2010, 10:27 PM         #44
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This all boils down to money if you know anything of Money mayweather he has never split a purse 50/50 its just not going to happen. So you cause a commotion and build the f!ght up to where the purse is bigger and Manny takes home a little more,yet Floyd takes home the bigger chunk. Pac f!ghts Clottey and Mayweather takes the f!ght of the century with mosely so it doesnt look as bad when he takes home 60-65% of the purse. Floyd feels like the only reason Pac is number one is because he left and it is true. The propaganda and banter back and forth is so that more and more people talk about it and the purse gets bigger. Don't be fooled by Mayweathers marketing scheme. He is the most economical f!ghter in the history of boxing so who is to blame Mayweather for causing the commotion or Pac man asking for half the purse. Cant hate a man for being about his money
 03-16-2010, 10:57 PM         #45
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
xylocaine is legal in nevada... plain and simple it's legal so what are you arguing about... Matter of fact tell me when top rank or manny's camp made a no xylocaine usage as part of the contract... never because it's not a serious issue it seems

Mayweather didn't cheat his opponent on the scale they had a contract he didn't make it... his opponent AGREED To the new deal and extra money to continue to the f!ght... how did mayweather cheat?
Thats your excuse? EPO, The Clear and The Cream wasnt banned when Mosley used it back in 03 so he gets a pass right? Oh and since it is legal in Nevada thanks for making my point. Blood testing is not required in Nevada, plain and simple so what are all you Mayweather groupies arguing about?

And yes, he did cheat. Marquez is/was naturally a featherweight, he jumped up 3-4 divisions (only 1 f!ght at LW so Im not even counting that) to f!ght a world class WW and the WW didnt even try to make weight. You already cherry picked a career Feather and you want even more of an advantage by not busting your a.ss to make weight? Thats cheating no matter how you want to justify it.

Suka Repellent said:

man that s**t sounds like cheating.....like putting asthma medicine in your drink to open ur lungs up to breathe easier......all thats cheating....found out thru google that xylocaine is illegal in a lotta states nevada is one state where Floyd can use it so i guess we know why he likes to only f!ght in nevada...i wonder if xylocaine is legal to use in olympic boxing
Word thats the real reason why he didnt entertain a f!ght in Texas with Manny during the negotiations because it isnt legal in TX.

Last edited by FaceMob; 03-16-2010 at 10:58 PM..
 03-16-2010, 11:08 PM         #46
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #47
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 U.B.HiRM said:
i never seen these many boxing theads on bx in my life
It's about time!
 8 years ago '04        #48
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,530 | Props total: 6459 6459
he needs to. i want to see the f!ght!
 8 years ago '08        #49
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
The Mongolian chop is illegal

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #50
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 nattidred said:

[pic - click to view]

but real talk i would never buy a boxing ppv in the past but if these two f!ght wit all the buildup thats gone on i will most definitely buy this s**t.....the 24/7 on HBO leading up to the f!ght is gonna be classic material.....i think the s**t talking between Roger an Roach is gonna be ruthless
 03-17-2010, 01:51 AM         #51
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
Thats your excuse? EPO, The Clear and The Cream wasnt banned when Mosley used it back in 03 so he gets a pass right? Oh and since it is legal in Nevada thanks for making my point. Blood testing is not required in Nevada, plain and simple so what are all you Mayweather groupies arguing about?

And yes, he did cheat. Marquez is/was naturally a featherweight, he jumped up 3-4 divisions (only 1 f!ght at LW so Im not even counting that) to f!ght a world class WW and the WW didnt even try to make weight. You already cherry picked a career Feather and you want even more of an advantage by not busting your a.ss to make weight? Thats cheating no matter how you want to justify it.

Word thats the real reason why he didnt entertain a f!ght in Texas with Manny during the negotiations because it isnt legal in TX.

he had 2 f!ghts at lightweight..casamayor,and diaz....

and why wouldn't you count it?...manny started out a light flyweight,and spent most of his career from there to super featherweight....he than fought only 1 f!ght at lightweight,and moved up to welterweight....so how exactly is it any different?
 8 years ago '06        #52
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I feel that he has no reason to take an Olympic drug test if there is no evidence that he's using any illegal steroids. Floyd did this as a ploy after his father went on ranting about Pacquiao was using because they know he's a smaller strong and fast boxer who will give Mayweather problems.

And Mayweather fans just jumped on the bandwagon after hearing this. I mean if your scared, your scared. Don't make false accusations about the man. Hell, he's a gifted boxer too. I don't hear nobody talking about Floyd is using steroids and he's a great boxer.
 8 years ago '06        #53
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 nattidred said:

[pic - click to view]

this was funny as hell though.
 8 years ago '05        #54
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 davon4204 said:
I feel that he has no reason to take an Olympic drug test if there is no evidence that he's using any illegal steroids. Floyd did this as a ploy after his father went on ranting about Pacquiao was using because they know he's a smaller strong and fast boxer who will give Mayweather problems.

And Mayweather fans just jumped on the bandwagon after hearing this. I mean if your scared, your scared. Don't make false accusations about the man. Hell, he's a gifted boxer too. I don't hear nobody talking about Floyd is using steroids and he's a great boxer.
but floyd would be taking the blood test too so if he was on some steroid or something it could be outed just like pacman. yall pacman fans are acting like floyd isnt taking that blood test either, its not like one boxer would gain an advantage from the random blood testing, but i will tell you this much someone can gain an advantage a whole lot easier without the random testing. and i think thats something you pacman fans are turning a blind eye too (whether or not you think he is on something)
 8 years ago '07        #55
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 577 577
 StateProperty88 said:
but floyd would be taking the blood test too so if he was on some steroid or something it could be outed just like pacman. yall pacman fans are acting like floyd isnt taking that blood test either, its not like one boxer would gain an advantage from the random blood testing, but i will tell you this much someone can gain an advantage a whole lot easier without the random testing. and i think thats something you pacman fans are turning a blind eye too (whether or not you think he is on something)
Not necessarily a blind eye by pacman fans, but more so the way that mayweather is carrying theses allegations, mayweather could have moved on and figure out another solution without having to put manny's career under speculation. but no he does what he do best to sell f!ghts, and thats to talk s**t.. this is what i mean by tarnishing careers.

Man if BX ran the government, we'd have PLENTY of completely innocent f**kers in court. just cause you all think its okay to throw allegations without evidence the way mayweather has.
 8 years ago '04        #56
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
Cause he pregnant
 03-18-2010, 10:19 AM         #57
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_k1dd said:
Not necessarily a blind eye by pacman fans, but more so the way that mayweather is carrying theses allegations, mayweather could have moved on and figure out another solution without having to put manny's career under speculation. but no he does what he do best to sell f!ghts, and thats to talk s**t.. this is what i mean by tarnishing careers.

Man if BX ran the government, we'd have PLENTY of completely innocent f**kers in court. just cause you all think its okay to throw allegations without evidence the way mayweather has.

if we allowed your nonsensical way of thinking to flourish we'd never have some of the best boxers of all time,and boxing itself wouldn't be nearly as big....and floyd hasn't said anything about pac that's liable,or even outrageous.....manny just needs to take the test shut the f**k up,and f!ght....
 8 years ago '04        #58
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 HotepSuns said:
so i'm to understand that floyd can agree to damn near everything pac wants..even outrageous terms like ten million per pound over..ring size,gloves,ect ect....but pac can't consent to olympic style testing,because he doesn't want floyd to think he's running s**t?...

i love to watch peoples rationalizations....however ridiculous..

not one reply regarding this posts....
 8 years ago '07        #59
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Stupendamatic said:
i think it has to do more with Pacquiao and his camp not wanting to give in to demands and make it seem like Mayeather is dictating how this plays out then the results of the tests. I do think Pac's superstitious attitude plays a part but the former seems the bigger factor.

As much as some people want to believe he is on some type of ped's because of his rise, you need to hope he is not because imagine what that s**t will do to boxing if he is found guilty of cheating. Boxing will has been on a high as of late with the excitement of this f!ght and if he is found to be a cheater boxing will go back into 2nd place to MMA.
Word...I expect logic from a fellow Giants fan...

Why does Floyd get to dicatate everything??? I'm a fan of both, and I want to see the f!ght go on, but I find it very annoying that PBF thinks he can call shots. Manny IS the bext PFP right now, so why does he have to do something that has never been done in the history of boxing just because PBF wants it done????. Floyd needs to put his ego in check, and just f!ght...

Also, there is too many outside influeneces involved in this f!ght. A compromise will have to be met. THis f!ght will happen eventually...
 8 years ago '06        #60
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Whats happening is Pac doesn't want to take the test on "Mayweathers terms". Thats the only issue here. So technically yeah he's holding up the f!ght but I'm sure if Boxing wants him to take one then he'll do it. Either way, I still think Mayweather is going to hand him an a.ss whoopin.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy