Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think Pacquiao's reason for not taking the blood test
He is on steroids 44 50.57%
He doesn't want the fight 14 16.09%
He doesn't want to be dictated to 16 18.39%
Bob Arum is telling him what to do 13 14.94%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 FaceMob said:
Get the facts straight. Pacquiao never disagreed on taking a blood test. The break down in negotiations ultimately came when they could not agree on a time frame. Pacquiaos camps wanted no later than 24 days before the f!ght while Mayweathers camp wanted 14.

To answer your question, its because Mayweather doesnt run s**t and Manny does not need him. Manny has several options while Mayweathers only option is Pacman if he gets past Mosley. Nobody will pay to see him f!ght anyone else.
do a research on steroid cycle's and you'll understand why the dates of the blood tests are SO crucial....
 8 years ago '07        #22
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 more_fya said:
There's this Asian chick in my class that I was arguing with about this. I keep telling her it's Pac that's holding up the f!ght but she keeps saying no, Floyd's a pus*y, Pac would k!ll him, blah blah blah, (insert random Filipino diss). These dudes just need to f!ght already. It doesn't even have to be in the ring. They could f!ght in a back alley, I'd stil pay to watch that s**t.
yea Pac got a whole bunch of fans that never watched boxing in their life before he got known
 03-16-2010, 06:11 PM         #23
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
who are you to say that his accusations have 0 credence, if he thinks something is there then why not ask for testing, like i said its not like floyd wouldnt be taking the test either show how would the playing field be altered if he did agree to random blood test? if anything it would make sure that everything is on the up and up just like asking for what 10 mil for every pound that floyd is overweight.
Who am I? Who is Floyd to say Manny Pacquiao is on steroids as if n*ggas have never moved up in weight and remained thorough in the history of the sport. Until the NSAC says blood testing is required Manny doesnt have to take s**t 24 or 14 days before the f!ght.

KidKingGoD said:
do a research on steroid cycle's and you'll understand why the dates of the blood tests are SO crucial....
You and I can do all the reading we want. There is no guarantee they either of them will be caught if they were dirty. There is no exact science to that s**t. The ironic thing about this olympic style testing is that these olympians are constantly getting away with doping.

Again, Manny Pacquiao doesnt need Floyd. Pacquaio is already being crowned as a ATG while Mayweathers legacy is in question. If Pacman tells Floyd and his camp to kick rocks he has many options in the sport to continue to do numbers and make money. Mayweathers options are limited. Nobody will pay to see him f!ght anyone else other than Pacman or Mosley unless he moves up to take a risk but we already know that isnt happening. Took an earthquake to get him to f!ght a legit welter weight.
 8 years ago '05        #24
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
manny fans are hopeless
 03-16-2010, 06:26 PM         #25
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, I know its hard to argue fact. I am a fan of the sport 1st. If blood testing was mandated by the NSAC I wouldnt oppose but it isnt. You heard Roach Saturday night.

"Floyd let the NSAC do its job and get in the ring and f!ght us. You dont run boxing"

Gets no more simpler than that. That said Mayweather needs to get past Mosley 1st.
 8 years ago '08        #26
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 FaceMob said:
Who am I? Who is Floyd to say Manny Pacquiao is on steroids as if n*ggas have never moved up in weight and remained thorough in the history of the sport. Until the NSAC says blood testing is required Manny doesnt have to take s**t 24 or 14 days before the f!ght.

You and I can do all the reading we want. There is no guarantee they either of them will be caught if they were dirty. There is no exact science to that s**t. The ironic thing about this olympic style testing is that these olympians are constantly getting away with doping.

Again, Manny Pacquiao doesnt need Floyd. Pacquaio is already being crowned as a ATG while Mayweathers legacy is in question. If Pacman tells Floyd and his camp to kick rocks he has many options in the sport to continue to do numbers and make money. Mayweathers options are limited. Nobody will pay to see him f!ght anyone else other than Pacman or Mosley unless he moves up to take a risk but we already know that isnt happening. Took an earthquake to get him to f!ght a legit welter weight.

Pacquiao has been defeated Floyd hasn't quit being such a stan. It might be the other way around

Last edited by nattidred; 03-16-2010 at 07:02 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #27
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Teddy Atlas knows why...ask him
 8 years ago '05        #28
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
 nattidred said:
Pacquiao has been defeated Floyd hasn't quit being such a stan. It might be the other way around
wow folks always show their hand
 8 years ago '08        #29
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
 KidKingGoD said:
people who think pac is dirty think that he is using EPO, not steroids

the body metabolizes EPO within 24 hours... if manny was worried about getting caught, he would have been fine with the 14 day limit... plenty of time and well enough in advance notice to cheat the test, plus you "prove the naysayers wrong"
 8 years ago '08        #30
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Sizzler01 said:
wow folks always show their hand
Dude is making outlandish statements if you've lost that means someone has proven they were of superior skill right? If Floyd has not been beaten then what does that say? I like Pac man too but let's call a spade a spade here.

Last edited by nattidred; 03-16-2010 at 08:54 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #31
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 nattidred said:
Dude is making outlandish statements if you've lost that means someone has proved they were of superior skill right? If Floyd has not been beaten then what does that say? I like Pac man too but let's call a spade a spade here.
no diss, im just saying loses don't define f!ghters, all the greats have lost at one point or another(save Rocky for those who consider him great)
 03-16-2010, 08:48 PM         #32
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i'm to understand that floyd can agree to damn near everything pac wants..even outrageous terms like ten million per pound over..ring size,gloves,ect ect....but pac can't consent to olympic style testing,because he doesn't want floyd to think he's running s**t?...

i love to watch peoples rationalizations....however ridiculous..
 8 years ago '07        #33
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
now i dont know what there doing for blood tests before this f!ght but since Shane Mosley is an admitted steroid user did he ask for the same blood tests before the f!ght that hes asking for the Pacman f!ght?

8 years ago '06        #34
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 minnesota763 said:
mayweather shouldn't be making demands or trying to change the rules of boxing... let the boxing commission do their job and the f!ght will happen!
The same commission that did their job and couldn't catch shane mosley using ped's earlier in his career when he tested after f!ghts???

oh okay buddy

Anyone who has followed the whole saga knows Floyd argument can be backed, and pacman camp is suspect they went from saying we would take any test to not taking any test, to claiming they would do what the commission deciedes (aka if olympic style testing was neccessary)

Remember these are the people who are open to the testing just not 14 days before the f!ght march 13th 2010

So even based on this article

JAN 19TH - TRIAL DATE of commission

6 weeks of random tests falls between jan 19th and MARCH 2nd last time I checked

MARCH 2ND THRU MARCH 13TH IS 11 DAYS ... if manny camp said they aren't testing 14 days before a f!ght because it makes him week why would arum give the ok to the 6 week random testing if the commission said it was ok after the trial... makes no sense... top rank.. freddie.. and manny.. never planned to f!ght floyd if they were true to their words
 8 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Well Mayweather did cheat his last opponent on the scale in his last f!ght so there is a reason for the weight contract stipulations while Floyds accusations about Manny has 0 credence. While we are talking PEDs it is a fact that Floyd injects his brittle hands with xylocaine leading up to f!ghts.
xylocaine is legal in nevada... plain and simple it's legal so what are you arguing about... Matter of fact tell me when top rank or manny's camp made a no xylocaine usage as part of the contract... never because it's not a serious issue it seems

Mayweather didn't cheat his opponent on the scale they had a contract he didn't make it... his opponent AGREED To the new deal and extra money to continue to the f!ght... how did mayweather cheat?
 8 years ago '05        #36
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
xylocaine is legal in nevada... plain and simple it's legal so what are you arguing about... Matter of fact tell me when top rank or manny's camp made a no xylocaine usage as part of the contract... never because it's not a serious issue it seems

Mayweather didn't cheat his opponent on the scale they had a contract he didn't make it... his opponent AGREED To the new deal and extra money to continue to the f!ght... how did mayweather cheat?
not making weight is cheating... like Marquez could afford to pull out... Floyd knew this and admitted he didn't even try to make weight... thats cheating
 8 years ago '07        #37
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 FaceMob said:
While we are talking PEDs it is a fact that Floyd injects his brittle hands with xylocaine leading up to f!ghts.

man that s**t sounds like cheating.....like putting asthma medicine in your drink to open ur lungs up to breathe easier......all thats cheating....found out thru google that xylocaine is illegal in a lotta states nevada is one state where Floyd can use it so i guess we know why he likes to only f!ght in nevada...i wonder if xylocaine is legal to use in olympic boxing
 8 years ago '06        #38
space
space
@ sizzler he didn't cheat...

Guzman couldnt make weight vs nate campbell what happen no f!ght.... to say it's cheating is ridic.. pick a new word

you can try and argue the hands + nevada thing but I think it's pretty clear floyd most likely makes the most money f!ghting in nevada... when u hear dallas, staples ect they talk about how much of the f!ghters purse is gone ect ect.... I don't know specifics but nevada doenst have state taxes ect bottom line he makes more money in vegas trains in vegas, lives in vegas, and mgm is like his home court in vegas
 8 years ago '06        #39
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 riga89 said:
Simply put, why won't Manny Pacquiao take the blood test. If he wants the f!ght and the rumors amongst the boxing community to dispel, take the blood test and get it over with.

The longer he continues to stall and come up with excuses as to why he won't take it makes him look worse and worse. Its not like the test is open to interpretation, its either a (+) or a (-)

Damn Manny, put up or shut up. It's about time this f!ght happens!!!
he said he would take it two weeks before the f!ght but mayweather still said no.
 8 years ago '05        #40
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
@ sizzler he didn't cheat...

Guzman couldnt make weight vs nate campbell what happen no f!ght.... to say it's cheating is ridic.. pick a new word

you can try and argue the hands + nevada thing but I think it's pretty clear floyd most likely makes the most money f!ghting in nevada... when u hear dallas, staples ect they talk about how much of the f!ghters purse is gone ect ect.... I don't know specifics but nevada doenst have state taxes ect bottom line he makes more money in vegas trains in vegas, lives in vegas, and mgm is like his home court in vegas
well there was no f!ght because Guzman chose not to f!ght
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy