Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think Pacquiao's reason for not taking the blood test
He is on steroids 44 50.57%
He doesn't want the fight 14 16.09%
He doesn't want to be dictated to 16 18.39%
Bob Arum is telling him what to do 13 14.94%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
6573 pageviews
73 comments

riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Why won't Pacquiao take the blood test?

Simply put, why won't Manny Pacquiao take the blood test. If he wants the f!ght and the rumors amongst the boxing community to dispel, take the blood test and get it over with.

The longer he continues to stall and come up with excuses as to why he won't take it makes him look worse and worse. Its not like the test is open to interpretation, its either a (+) or a (-)

Damn Manny, put up or shut up. It's about time this f!ght happens!!!

73 comments for "Why won't Pacquiao take the blood test?"

8 years ago '07        #2
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
There's only one answer to this question...we all know it. Only some of us will admit it...
 8 years ago '07        #3
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
you mean blood tests and randon p!ss tests.....

its because he has something to hide. duh.
 8 years ago '08        #4
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
It's very obvious
 8 years ago '08        #5
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
We need to just make a big Manny vs Floyd thread
 03-16-2010, 04:54 PM         #6
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's this Asian chick in my class that I was arguing with about this. I keep telling her it's Pac that's holding up the f!ght but she keeps saying no, Floyd's a pus*y, Pac would k!ll him, blah blah blah, (insert random Filipino diss). These dudes just need to f!ght already. It doesn't even have to be in the ring. They could f!ght in a back alley, I'd stil pay to watch that s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #7
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,301 | Props total: 11323 11323
 more_fya said:
There's this Asian chick in my class that I was arguing with about this. I keep telling her it's Pac that's holding up the f!ght but she keeps saying no, Floyd's a pus*y, Pac would k!ll him, blah blah blah, (insert random Filipino diss). These dudes just need to f!ght already. It doesn't even have to be in the ring. They could f!ght in a back alley, I'd stil pay to watch that s**t.
 03-16-2010, 04:59 PM         #8
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not about that its about hyping the f!ght up more they promotion team knows whats going on they tring to hold the f!ght of for bigger dollars......the longer the wait and go back and forth in the media the bigger the pay day
 8 years ago '05        #9
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
and floyd caved in to all of manny's demands, but when floyd is like i want random blood test these manny fans find it in their brains to think its unreasonable. take the damn blood test manny...you gonna lose anyway
 8 years ago '05        #10
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
i think it has to do more with Pacquiao and his camp not wanting to give in to demands and make it seem like Mayeather is dictating how this plays out then the results of the tests. I do think Pac's superstitious attitude plays a part but the former seems the bigger factor.

As much as some people want to believe he is on some type of ped's because of his rise, you need to hope he is not because imagine what that s**t will do to boxing if he is found guilty of cheating. Boxing will has been on a high as of late with the excitement of this f!ght and if he is found to be a cheater boxing will go back into 2nd place to MMA.
 8 years ago '04        #11
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 eyerocket05 said:
Its not about that its about hyping the f!ght up more they promotion team knows whats going on they tring to hold the f!ght of for bigger dollars......the longer the wait and go back and forth in the media the bigger the pay day
Nah if they wait to long and one of them lose in the mean time then the f!ght pay day goes back down... Its a calculated risk...

But either way i say if the only thing holding it up is a blood test why continue asking for it??? If the f!ghter does not want to take a blood test that close to the f!ght he dont want to... Regardless if he got something to hide...

Other f!ghters are agreeing with the normal pee tests to f!ght Manny why cant Floyd...

Last edited by dre03; 03-16-2010 at 05:12 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #12
space
space
 dre03 said:
Nah if they wait to long and one of them lose in the mean time then the f!ght pay day goes back down... Its a calculated risk...

But either way i say if the only thing holding it up is a blood test why continue asking for it??? If the f!ghter does not want to take a blood test that close to the f!ght he dont want to... Regardless if he got something to hide...

Other f!ghters are agreeing with the normal pee tests to f!ght Manny why cant Floyd...
and other f!ghters have taken blood test too...including manny, now he doesnt and instead of you saying why does he not want to take the test you rather say "why continue asking for it"?that doesnt make sense homie, and its not like floyd wouldnt be taking the test as well
 03-16-2010, 05:24 PM         #13
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

But look at who they f!ghting did clottey really have a shot a beat pac man and do u really think floyd is gonna lose??????? It makes perfect sense to me this could be the biggest draw in boxing history and could bring the sport back in this one f!ght so i think the risk is worth it
 8 years ago '08        #14
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
 dre03 said:

8 years ago '09        #15
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
mayweather shouldn't be making demands or trying to change the rules of boxing... let the boxing commission do their job and the f!ght will happen!
 03-16-2010, 05:43 PM         #16
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get the facts straight. Pacquiao never disagreed on taking a blood test. The break down in negotiations ultimately came when they could not agree on a time frame. Pacquiaos camps wanted no later than 24 days before the f!ght while Mayweathers camp wanted 14.

To answer your question, its because Mayweather doesnt run s**t and Manny does not need him. Manny has several options while Mayweathers only option is Pacman if he gets past Mosley. Nobody will pay to see him f!ght anyone else.

Last edited by FaceMob; 03-16-2010 at 05:44 PM..
 03-16-2010, 05:47 PM         #17
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
and floyd caved in to all of manny's demands, but when floyd is like i want random blood test these manny fans find it in their brains to think its unreasonable. take the damn blood test manny...you gonna lose anyway
Well Mayweather did cheat his last opponent on the scale in his last f!ght so there is a reason for the weight contract stipulations while Floyds accusations about Manny has 0 credence. While we are talking PEDs it is a fact that Floyd injects his brittle hands with xylocaine leading up to f!ghts.

Last edited by FaceMob; 03-16-2010 at 05:49 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #18
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
n*gga shook!
 8 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Well Mayweather did cheat his last opponent on the scale in his last f!ght so there is a reason for the weight contract stipulations while Floyds accusations have 0 credence.
who are you to say that his accusations have 0 credence, if he thinks something is there then why not ask for testing, like i said its not like floyd wouldnt be taking the test either show how would the playing field be altered if he did agree to random blood test? if anything it would make sure that everything is on the up and up just like asking for what 10 mil for every pound that floyd is overweight.
 8 years ago '04        #20
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
 minnesota763 said:
mayweather shouldn't be making demands or trying to change the rules of boxing... let the boxing commission do their job and the f!ght will happen!
what? A World champion player can't lobby for evolution of the rule's only old white men in the boxin committee?? Naw man fukkkthat.... If Im generating $50 million in a f!ght iLL make whatever demand's I want.. who am i ? Im Floyd Money Mayweather the illest boxer since y2k respect that yo. Pacquaio can knock out puerto ricans and and mexican's but he pay's off real ni99az *CLottey* you already know if mayweather doesn't knock this boy out then Mosley will. Ain't no singing azz philipino beating mayweather's a.ss son I don't give a fukkk last time a boxer came down to the ring singing he got knocked the fukkk out as Holyfield.

ni9az can hate or whatever but bottomline no matter what you say Floyd mayweather is still dat ni99a.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy