Lil B Freestylin While Rockin Old Lady Pearls:"Damn I'm a Princess, Goon ass negro"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 http:// said:
I dunno how y'all roll out there in California, but being a "pretty princess b**ch" isn't exactly a compliment in NY.
...Hold Up,That Aint California,Dont Label The State and Think We Roll Like This n*gga

Thats Only His Sugar Tank Homo a.ss Plus He Aint Got No Fanbase Out Here. I Dont See No One Asking For Lil B Tracks Or Whatever He Has. You Mean To Say "you dont know how the n*ggas that supporting him roll" Not California...
 03-18-2010, 04:31 PM         #142
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha lil b a funny n*gga. IM A PRETTY n*ggaA... IMMA PRINCESS

I CAN SEE PEOPLE REALLY CATCHING ON AND START BECOMING FANS.... HE MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING WITH THIS THO HE HAS THAT " I DONT GIVE A f**k WHAT YOU THINK STYLE" THAT CAN WORK IN TODAYS AGE... ESPECIALLY WITH THESE TEENS
 03-18-2010, 05:18 PM         #143
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think im startin to miss the days when weezy was dominating the first page of HHS

proof is in the pudding that hip hop fans are the most fickle

within one year ago from today, i have seen countless rappers get bandwagoned into oblivion

Max B/ Wavy Movement
Rick Ross'
Drake
Niki Minaj
Joe Budden
etc...etc

its amazing how these posters will try their damndest to justify the blatant ignorance, manufactured homos3xuality, and superficial-ness that represents hip hop as it stands currently. How this s**t gets a pass is beyond me, so nobodys gonna check this shyt early in the game

there are quite a few, no an abundance of vets that should be speaking out against this type of shyt, but instead all they do is throw a subliminal jabs to Wack rapper X,Y and Z only to retract their statements and give a half-hearted cosign (who cares if you respect theire hustle). The only n*ggas who have and will say some shyt about it is 50 cent, mos def, nas and DMX. The rest of these n*ggas have lost their nuts, afraid their gonna jeopradize their popularity if they speak against this bullshyt.
 8 years ago '04        #144
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
Whose got Im Thraxx
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago