Lil B Freestylin While Rockin Old Lady Pearls:"Damn I'm a Princess, Goon ass negro"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2010, 10:02 PM         #121
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the name of the underwear he was wearing? I'm about to cop 20 packs of those.
 8 years ago '09        #122
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Michael_Moore said:
I agree with ImageOfTruth about 90% of everything on here..he got me puzzled on this one tho...:confused12:
My dude, I aint riding with Lil B and claiming I'm based and what not. But think about it logically, he knows what the word "princess" means, but just doesn't care. He doesn't care whether someone thinks he's gay over calling himself that. He looks at that word as a level of his "based" way of life. It's his choice. It's different for sure. I'm not calling myself a pretty b**ch, or a f**king princess my dude. I wouldn't listen to dude if I had the slightest feeling he was gay. My favorite rappers are Max B, Bump J, Jay Z, Wayne (earlier years), 50 cent. My tastes are pretty diverse, and if someone told me not to listen to those dudes I'd tell them to f**k off. Lil B is just another rapper, I'm not claiming to be a die hard fan, but I aint tryna jump on no hate bandwaggon when I clearly can see he's not gay and I see where he's coming from.

His actual serious music is good in my opinion. There's plenty of tracks out there where he's talking about life, streets, hard choices, etc. I freestyle all the damn time and my s**t comes out funny when I'm not trying, only difference is he records his freestyles cause again, he clearly doesn't care about whos judging him. People should try living that way.

Joe Budden said:
What's the name of the underwear he was wearing? I'm about to cop 20 packs of those.
See it's s**t like this that makes everyone think dudes are gay. f**k you care what underwear the man has on?

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 03-16-2010 at 10:08 PM..
 03-16-2010, 10:08 PM         #123
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im so confused over this thread i read 4 pages still dont know what the f**k is happening
 8 years ago '05        #124
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6948 6948
"Shouts out to haters, you sleepin b**ch i'm in yo dreams comin in yo dreams wit dat mothaf**kin voodoo" - Lil B
 8 years ago '05        #125
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25041 25041
 ImageOfTruth said:
See it's s**t like this that makes everyone think dudes are gay. f**k you care what underwear the man has on?

...Its Boxden,n*ggas Say Things To Bug Other Posters. I'm Noticing The d*ckriding To p!ss Off People & All You Can Do Is Shake Your Head

I Can See The "Fans" and Then You Can See The Ones That Want Attention With Post Like That...
 03-16-2010, 10:14 PM         #126
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BASED!

This n*gga is one of the most hilarious cats in the rap game. He's a goon princess!!!
 8 years ago '07        #127
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3235 3235
lol Why do people care what other people are listening to?
 03-16-2010, 10:28 PM         #128
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Its Boxden,n*ggas Say Things To Bug Other Posters. I'm Noticing The d*ckriding To p!ss Off People & All You Can Do Is Shake Your Head

I Can See The "Fans" and Then You Can See The Ones That Want Attention With Post Like That...
If you guys only knew, I need underwear right now, really bad. Those underwear look really comfortable and you guys are taking it the wrong way.

ghost8 said:
lol Why do people care what other people are listening to?
 8 years ago '10        #129
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,585 | Props total: 6695 6695
Yeah....I was speakin on cats my age and younger dressin like Wayne and all that. It's nuts. I go to school and see 100 dudes with piercings on their face and and jeans my sister wears. 18 years old covered in tats. I can't f**k with it. I sit on my porch, puff on some purple, and wonder what happened to the West...

Y'all takin this dude lil b too serious. I'm tellin you...he's on that wiz/tyga/kid s**t with an Oakland twist. Doesn't really give a f**k about what people think...
 8 years ago '04        #130
Profyt 
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
Who the fu*k is this clown??????????????
 8 years ago '06        #131
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
 Two02x3 said:
Yeah....I was speakin on cats my age and younger dressin like Wayne and all that. It's nuts. I go to school and see 100 dudes with piercings on their face and and jeans my sister wears. 18 years old covered in tats. I can't f**k with it. I sit on my porch, puff on some purple, and wonder what happened to the West...

Y'all takin this dude lil b too serious. I'm tellin you...he's on that wiz/tyga/kid s**t with an Oakland twist. Doesn't really give a f**k about what people think...
bolded and enlarged for emphasis. if you leaving this thread mad you just got your panties up in a bunch for nothing. yall act like youre exposing dude for saying "im a princess". hes knows thats some gay s**t yall think hes f**kin up but he know exactly what he doin.
 8 years ago '09        #132
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 McGuire said:
i would let lil b give me a pearl necklace any day BASED

go back to your thread you onyx lookin hef
 03-17-2010, 11:49 AM         #133
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
"Shouts out to haters, you sleepin b**ch i'm in yo dreams comin in yo dreams wit dat mothaf**kin voodoo" - Lil B
Nice avatar.
 8 years ago '09        #134
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
<~~~~ Check the avy
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #135
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Peterparker said:

Lil B saviors..are ppl that are just stating the obvious...he comes off as a f*g..he's a garbage a.ss rapper..and he wears grandmother pearls..you all can jump outta tha closet netime now
It's more gay that you are pushing so hard for other people to homos3xuals. When I "take up" for Lil B I'm tryna show people that looks are decieving and his image is intentional. You're reaction is 100% expected, but who gives a f**k, he still making music and you're still hating like your supposed to.

I don't need to prove to some ignoramus on boxden that I'm in a 3 year relationship with a beautiful woman. I blow her back out while you worry about how many necklaces are on Lil B's neck. Homo.
 8 years ago '05        #136
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4218 4218
 Fly or Die said:

Just part of being BASED. Lil B has created his own world and lives by his own rules.

BASED World

If you aren't open minded you won't understand most of Lil B's songs, but once you become BASED it will all become clear.
ya'll n*ggaz are hilarious
 03-17-2010, 01:00 PM         #137
Tunechi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best freestyle of 2010 so far

lil b a beast on the mic
 8 years ago '04        #138
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 Tunechi said:
best freestyle of 2010 so far

lil b a beast on the mic
someone delete this f**k from the earth
 8 years ago '04        #139
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
lmao look at this n*gga in this video tho

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #140
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I can't believe s**t like this is acceptable in hip hop nowadays... and he actually has male supporters. Nothin' against the dude, keep doin' ya thing. I dunno how y'all roll out there in California, but being a "pretty princess b**ch" isn't exactly a compliment in NY.

Oh well... enjoy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy