Lil B Freestylin While Rockin Old Lady Pearls:"Damn I'm a Princess, Goon ass negro"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
143 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]

Lil B is so gay, he let this b**ch close up on his d*ck. That's the director for that freestyle.
 8 years ago '05        #102
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
space
$54,447 | Props total: 7617 7617
that's really the best pic you could find of her?.......she aint a dime or even close but she fine for a white girl....
 03-16-2010, 08:00 PM         #103
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is hopeless...

Last edited by Thee504Legend; 03-16-2010 at 08:02 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #104
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Junior G said:
that's really the best pic you could find of her?.......she aint a dime or even close but she fine for a white girl....
All I'm saying is that who shot the video was a woman, that's who closed up on him. Every man in this thread was saying he let a dude close up on his d*ck meanwhile it was that chick.

I unno what you're saying bout how she looks, that don't have to do with the point I was tryna make.
 03-16-2010, 08:02 PM         #105
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
 ImageOfTruth said:

[pic - click to view]

Lil B is so gay, he let this b**ch close up on his d*ck. That's the director for that freestyle.
 Joe Budden said:
So now you guys are calling the director gay for aiming the camera at his d*ck, after he said a line about his d*ck?

Where should he aim the camera, at his armpits?
 Fly or Die said:
Person who shot the video is a girl...
 Junior G said:
I already defined Based in the official thread....just look for my posts in there...
 ImageOfTruth said:
For the people wondering who was the camera person who closed up on his d*ck, it's that cute white girl in the video where he's dancing to soulja boy.

Her twitter is kreayshawn, and her tag is on the video Michael Moore posted. She's a director.

Damn, you dudes will say anything tho.
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
To be based is to not give a f**k what other people think. It's doing what you want, being how you want, and wearing what you want.
 Joe Budden said:
"n*ggas think I'm gay because I'm grinding in my tiny pants, bet I'm the only goon grinding in these tiny pants."
 kenoe212004 said:
This n*gga lil b hella funny!!!!!
 ImageOfTruth said:
All I'm saying is that who shot the video was a woman, that's who closed up on him. Every man in this thread was saying he let a dude close up on his d*ck meanwhile it was that chick.

I unno what you're saying bout how she looks, that don't have to do with the point I was tryna make.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #106
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Thee504Legend said:
snip
I posted a picture of a cute white girl, and I'm gay? Check yourself. Plus I was being sarcastic you dumb a**hole.

I f**k better than you and get more women, you in the closet a.ss f**got.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 03-16-2010 at 08:05 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #107
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14913 14913
Reminder to the based ones

Never worship man, aka false idols
 03-16-2010, 08:07 PM         #108
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I posted a picture of a UGLY a.ss white girl, and I'm gay? Check yourself. Plus I was being sarcastic you dumb a**hole.

You are so based:fruit::fruit::fruit:!
"You aint a pimp! You's a fairy!"
 8 years ago '09        #109
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
Reminder to the based ones

Never worship man, aka false idols
Lol, I'll never worship him nor any other man/woman on this earth. He can call himself the based god all he wants, that has no bearing on my spirituality and beliefs.
 8 years ago '07        #110
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14913 14913
^that was for the based ones, so apparently you arent based 's
 03-16-2010, 08:12 PM         #111
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I posted a picture of a cute white girl, and I'm gay? Check yourself. Plus I was being sarcastic you dumb a**hole.

8 years ago '05        #112
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 2 2
This thread has become so outta pocket. I see at least 4 or 5 people E-Thuggin on here. Where's that Ban button when you need it.
 8 years ago '05        #113
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,025 | Props total: 28481 28481
 Junior G said:
You gotta be based to understand what B's soul speaks through songs....it aint only oh im in skinny jeans or i got b**ches on my d*ck....its much deeper....a chosen few were born Based...
...You Gotta Be Base To Understand The Crack Life....

Whats Deeper Than "b**ches on my d*ck"...Does The b**ch Have Man Features & She Sitting There Wondering?

Or Is His Skinny Jeans Not Really Skinny Jeans. The Jeans Belong To His Sister That Wear Them Only On Special Dates When She Giving Up The pus*y?

How Deep Can The Wackness Be.....

Thee504Legend said:
You are so based:fruit::fruit::fruit:!
"You aint a pimp! You's a fairy!"

...Sound Like Suga Free Line There
 8 years ago '10        #114
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 8418 8418
Suga Free? That's Pimp C homeboy.....

Yo....half these cats in LA are like this dude. Tight jeans, hella tattoos, and on some real rockstar "I don't give a f**k" type stuff. I tell you what...that s**t bugs me out. I'm 23 and feel like I'm one of the last cats that still rock my jeans baggy and DON'T have any crazy tattoos or piercings or mohawks....

I'm not gonna hate because he is obviously gettin it....but dude is out there. Like I said earlier, probably on that X and GDP.
 03-16-2010, 08:48 PM         #115
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with ImageOfTruth about 90% of everything on here..he got me puzzled on this one tho...:confused12:
 8 years ago '05        #116
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 2 2
 Michael_Moore said:
I agree with ImageOfTruth about 90% of everything on here..he got me puzzled on this one tho...:confused12:
Same here I thought Image was a respectable dude and has some pretty good posts, but this one just tore down all his credibility. They got him too man.... ImageOfTruth is BASED now.
 8 years ago '05        #117
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,025 | Props total: 28481 28481
 Two02x3 said:
Yo....half these cats in LA are like this dude. Tight jeans, hella tattoos, and on some real rockstar "I don't give a f**k" type stuff. I tell you what...that s**t bugs me out. I'm 23 and feel like I'm one of the last cats that still rock my jeans baggy and DON'T have any crazy tattoos or piercings or mohawks....
...I Wouldnt Say Cause Its Only The Youngstas That Be On Tight Jeans,Tattoos,and Mo Hawk s**t. s**t Comes From The Jerking Movement & n*ggas Looking Up To Lil Wayne (Gettin Tatt'd Up).

Only Kids Do This s**t In LA,If You 21 & Up and You Dressing Like This. Trust Me....n*ggas Getting Clowned On and This Basedlyfe Aint Even Active. Most These Kids Went From Lil Wayne Fans,To Gucci Fans To Jerk Fans To Now Waka Fans. They Only f**k With What Hot Or Getting Played On The Radio & BET.
 8 years ago '05        #118
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
space
$54,447 | Props total: 7617 7617
I swear every post Fresh makes is atleast a term paper long....
 03-16-2010, 09:02 PM         #119
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the name of the underwear he was wearing? I'm about to cop 20 packs of those.
 8 years ago '09        #120
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
My dude, I aint riding with Lil B and claiming I'm based and what not. But think about it logically, he knows what the word "princess" means, but just doesn't care. He doesn't care whether someone thinks he's gay over calling himself that. He looks at that word as a level of his "based" way of life. It's his choice. It's different for sure. I'm not calling myself a pretty b**ch, or a f**king princess my dude. I wouldn't listen to dude if I had the slightest feeling he was gay. My favorite rappers are Max B, Bump J, Jay Z, Wayne (earlier years), 50 cent. My tastes are pretty diverse, and if someone told me not to listen to those dudes I'd tell them to f**k off. Lil B is just another rapper, I'm not claiming to be a die hard fan, but I aint tryna jump on no hate bandwaggon when I clearly can see he's not gay and I see where he's coming from.

His actual serious music is good in my opinion. There's plenty of tracks out there where he's talking about life, streets, hard choices, etc. I freestyle all the damn time and my s**t comes out funny when I'm not trying, only difference is he records his freestyles cause again, he clearly doesn't care about whos judging him. People should try living that way.

Joe Budden said:
What's the name of the underwear he was wearing? I'm about to cop 20 packs of those.
See it's s**t like this that makes everyone think dudes are gay. f**k you care what underwear the man has on?

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 03-16-2010 at 09:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
87 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy