Lil B Freestylin While Rockin Old Lady Pearls:"Damn I'm a Princess, Goon ass negro"

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Joe Budden said:
Yeah, and, we need to reverse the role of male and females when it comes to finding dates. Women should ask men out, men shouldn't have to chase after someone.
Sometimes they do, but word, I know nuff chicks that tell their friends that they like me, then why didn't I know about it b**ch? get at me, damn.
 8 years ago '07        #42
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
so this is all about s3xism?
 8 years ago '06        #43
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn b**ches do anything for attention. now this n*gga callin himself a princess...
 8 years ago '09        #44
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

I deaded all that s**t. I'm not sacrificing anything in my life for a woman ever again. Wasting hours talking on the phone about nothing. Always wanting to me buy s**t. Tried to make me stop playing video games and s**t. f**k that. I respect and care about myself more than any woman on this Earth. Until I find a woman that will not make me sacrifice anything and accept me for who I am, f**k b**ches...

s**t happened to me too. This b**ch waits till I'm going out with another girl to tell me she liked me. The f**k kind of s**t is that
I got a girl like that, 3 years we been together. No useless phone calls, I play all the PS3/360 I want and she even joins in, we got our own things poppin so no one is tryna tell the other what to do.

So they're out there for sure.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 03-16-2010 at 02:15 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #45
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
i can't believe yall. lol at first I thought yall was serious lol
 8 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
...Hip Hop Is Turning Homo & n*ggas Is Accepting It.

"its cool to call males pretty b**ches" Sound Like Some JailHouse s**t. n*ggas In This Game Acting Like The b**ch n*ggas In Jail Gettin Slapped Up & r*ped Up Like Its All Good. I See 2012 Coming True More & More Now.

@ Based4lyfe....n*ggas Really Accepting The CrackBaby Lifestyle That He "Tryin" Spitt.
 8 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

I deaded all that s**t. I'm not sacrificing anything in my life for a woman ever again. Wasting hours talking on the phone about nothing. Always wanting to me buy s**t. Tried to make me stop playing video games and s**t. f**k that. I respect and care about myself more than any woman on this Earth. Until I find a woman that will not make me sacrifice anything and accept me for who I am, f**k b**ches...
Okay, now I fully understand the Lil B movement... No1 taught these dudes how to be a man, so now Lil B gonna tell you what its all about by being a princess type goon n*gga....

If you lost in life, the answer is love, always is love... Love yaself first, then love everything and everyone and show appreciation - but the number 1 rule never be in love, nothing lasts forever, only a fool would give his heart and soul away. Lil B dont gotta call himself a pretty b**ch for you to start to be ya self and take control of your own life... but I guess everyone need a hero

Last edited by NuffGanja; 03-16-2010 at 02:16 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #48
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Fly or Die said:

Just part of being BASED. Lil B has created his own world and lives by his own rules.

BASED World

If you aren't open minded you won't understand most of Lil B's songs, but once you become BASED it will all become clear.
this s**t is funny everytime,lil b im offcialy BASED
 8 years ago '07        #49
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
We need to confiscate all electronic devices from wack n*ggas.......too easy for them to get they s**t out.
 8 years ago '09        #50
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Are ya'll gonna ignore the hundreds of pictures b**ches send Lil B in their underwear with his name on their a.ss?

damn, being gay gets you pus*y now? I guess 2012 is coming for sure.
 8 years ago '05        #51
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,496 | Props total: 4800 4800
Good morning this is life not CBS
Went to the drug store not CVS
Been running long shows like PBS
With the world on my back you dont see me stressed.
No clothes on my eyes you dont see me guess.

Man they said they made a cure for H.I.V.
When the cure AIDS that'll be the day I see.
You can lay on your bed but the game not sleep,
I'm not BASED today thats the day I bleed....

BASED
 8 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Are ya'll gonna ignore the hundreds of pictures b**ches send Lil B in their underwear with his name on their a.ss?

those girls are weak minded just like the other millions of groupies out there (including some males apparently), they caught up in the hype. what do you expect? hes young and rich empowering the youth but that doesn't make his message a sincere or positive one.

s1eepyboy said:
Good morning this is life not CBS
Went to the drug store not CVS
Been running long shows like PBS
With the world on my back you dont see me stressed.
No clothes on my eyes you dont see me guess.

Man they said they made a cure for H.I.V.
When the cure AIDS that'll be the day I see.
You can lay on your bed but the game not sleep,
I'm not BASED today thats the day I bleed....

BASED
not bad, the pretty b**ch princess goon negro s**t gotta cease tho

Last edited by NuffGanja; 03-16-2010 at 02:25 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #53
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
Okay, now I fully understand the Lil B movement... No1 taught these dudes how to be a man, so now Lil B gonna tell you what its all about by being a princess type goon n*gga....

...Young n*ggas Confused In This World. Little Crackbaby Should Of Been In A Big Brother Program Or Something

ImageOfTruth said:
...Its Part Of The Rap Game. Those Is Groupies....Hoes Train To f**k Anything On Sight Thats In The Spotlight. They Did It For Attention.

You Giving Homie Too Much Credit On "Getting pus*y". He Pulling Average Females That We All f**k With. I Bet You Can Get One Of Them Hoes To Put "IMAGE OF TRUTH" Down Her Leg,It Simple s**t.

Now He Had One Of These Video Hoes/Models Or Some Chick Thats Known Doing This Then I'll Give Him Some Credit But This s**t Here? Tons Of Boxden n*ggas Had Females Write They Name On Them,This Trend Old As Hell.:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #54
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
those girls are weak minded just like the other millions of groupies out there (including some males apparently), they caught up in the hype. what do you expect? hes young and rich empowering the youth but that doesn't make his message a sincere or positive one.
What do you know about his message tho?

The other day he was blowin up Waka Flocka's twitter telling him to lead the youth in the right path because they look up to him. He has positive messages, and introspective ones.

I always respect your opinion on here, so believe me when I say there's more to this dude.
 03-16-2010, 02:26 PM         #55
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:

At the end of the day, what do we all want? Money, b**ches, and cars, right? Who cares about what type of music you have to make to get there?

:wow:
 03-16-2010, 02:31 PM         #56
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
y'all n*ggas just moist because he cuter than your favorite rapper

go head lil B put that base on my face

[pic - click to view]

These n*ggas are slowly coming out the closet...

:iough::iough::iough:

Last edited by IKeepsItTrill100; 03-16-2010 at 02:32 PM..
 03-16-2010, 02:34 PM         #57
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

Now He Had One Of These Video Hoes/Models Or Some Chick Thats Known Doing This Then I'll Give Him Some Credit But This s**t Here? Tons Of Boxden n*ggas Had Females Write They Name On Them,This Trend Old As Hell.:dancingcool:[/b]
It's not even about having your name on their leg, it's about people actually believing he's f**king all of them. That name on the leg is sending a powerful message to women, if you don't want to f**k with Lil B, he has ton of women, so, you should be considered lucky. I think that's great marketing.

If I was in his position, I would want power over these girl's minds as-well. So, why are you guys hating on a form of power, you guys wish you had. And, if you guys had this power, don't act like you wouldn't abuse it.
 8 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
What do you know about his message tho?

The other day he was blowin up Waka Flocka's twitter telling him to lead the youth in the right path because they look up to him. He has positive messages, and introspective ones.

I always respect your opinion on here, so believe me when I say there's more to this dude.
Highly respectable of him but whats his idea of "the right path" ?
 8 years ago '05        #59
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
It's not even about having your name on their leg, it's about people actually believing he's f**king all of them. That name on the leg is sending a powerful message to women, if you don't want to f**k with Lil B, he has ton of women, so, you should be considered lucky. I think that's great marketing.

If I was in his position, I would want power over these girl's minds as-well. So, why are you guys hating on a form of power, you guys wish you had. And, if you guys had this power, don't act like you wouldn't abuse it.
....If You Believe He f**king,Go Right Ahead...Believe It.

But A n*gga Going Around Saying "Pretty b**ch....I'm A Princess" In Skinny Jeans While Talking About He Live The Based Lyfe Aka The Crack Life. What Marketing Is He Doing For The Youth?

Its Cool To Be A Homo?
Its Cool To Be A Crack Head?

I Can See Kids Now Asking "what is based?" Or The Young Teens Googling What Based Is and Find Out What It Is. Is That What You Want The Youth To Accept With A Young Rapper Like That?

And This Power Thing? I Dont See Power In It,You n*ggas Acting Like Its So Hard To Make A b**ch Do Those Things. Take Away The Music & Little Fame He Has,Now Can You Still See Him Doing This? YES!!! But Now He Known and More Females Doin It. Some Doin It Cause They Like Him & Some Doing It For Attention.

When b**ches Start Tatt'n That s**t On Them Then He Has Power. Wayne Got b**ches Tatt'n His Face On Them & Tatt'n His Name In They Mouth...Now Thats Power
 8 years ago '05        #60
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6945 6945
Based don't mean crackhead.......I mean it does, but not in the way he uses it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy