Official Nicki Minaj 'Massive Attack' Thread [[First pics from the video]]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 darquecinnamon said:
hell yea

"oooh look @ nicki she is so great she is so fantastic...her raps are changing the world...she's the baddest b**ch.....blah blah...all i know what to talk about is nicki minaj"

it's one thing to be a fan then it's another to be a stan
what crawled up your vajayjay
 03-17-2010, 12:23 PM         #42
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
ummm....atleast its not in a green screen

i forgot pinky got that big. good thing she slimed back down a little
!!! I told y'all Nicki is putting hip-hop back on the map, and I was not lying. I hope y'all weren't expecting a video in the hood or in front of a greenscreen. NO!!!! #WEOFFTHAT! THIS IS WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE!!!
 8 years ago '09        #43
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 chameleonmarke said:
I told y'all Nicki is putting hip-hop back on the map

[pic - click to view]

03-17-2010, 12:42 PM         #44
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm sorry, Nicki Minaj is not for the close-minded. If you're closed-minded then you better stick to your Souljia Boy and Lil Kim.

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 03-17-2010 at 12:45 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #45
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 01seay said:
Reminds Me Of This...

[pic - click to view]

Nicki = 2010 Female Eminem

naw, it remind me of...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #46
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 chameleonmarke said:
I'm sorry, Nicki Minaj is not for the close-minded. If you're closed-minded then you better stick to your Soujia Boy and Lil Kim.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #47
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
This remind me of some Missy Elliot s**t. Fun music accompanied by a fun music video... that's what Nicki reminds me of...Missy, not Kim, not Foxy, Missy in her approach to making music.

Where is Missy Misdemeanor Elliott anyways?
 03-17-2010, 12:59 PM         #48
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:

[pic - click to view]

An unreleased Remy Ma video clip?? I see she brought the semi-blonde bang back. Link??
 03-17-2010, 01:02 PM         #49
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
This remind me of some Missy Elliot s**t. Fun music accompanied by a fun music video... that's what Nicki reminds me of...Missy, not Kim, not Foxy, Missy in her approach to making music.

Where is Missy Misdemeanor Elliott anyways?
Exactly. The Kim comparisons are so tired now. She reminded me of Kim when she first came out...now I don't see it anymore. Missy is putting a new album too supposedly but she's been talking about it since like 2008. =\
 8 years ago '05        #50
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 chameleonmarke said:
Exactly. The Kim comparisons are so tired now. She reminded me of Kim when she first came out...now I don't see it anymore. Missy is putting a new album too supposedly but she's been talking about it since like 2008. =\
Yea I don't see Nicki as a Lil Kim or Foxy type artist. They tried to be hardcore and s3xy. I see Nicki's career heading in the same direction as Missy. Making anthem type music, the kind that when it comes on in the club you just act a fool and sing off key to it lol. Only thing is that Nicki is eye candy so she has that over Missy and might get a little more attention. All the power to her.

And yea Missy BEEN saying she's gonna release Block Party....haha
 8 years ago '09        #51
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 Young Shotta said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #52
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
this n*gga chameleon not only took the baton from hiphop4ever...
he's taking this nicki fascination to a whole new level.

just checked his page. dude's already created 18 threads with "nicki" in the thread title & another handful where she is the topic, but not directly in the title
 03-17-2010, 05:52 PM         #53
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
this n*gga chameleon not only took the baton from hiphop4ever...
he's taking this nicki fascination to a whole new level.

just checked his page. dude's already created 18 threads with "nicki" in the thread title & another handful where she is the topic, but not directly in the title
 8 years ago '04        #54
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
This looks like its gonna be a mess
 8 years ago '06        #55
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I honestly think this will even push Missy harder to come out with new s**t. Missy was the s**t with the animated videos/performances and nice production.
 8 years ago '04        #56
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 252 252
with Sean Garrett behind it I have high expectations
 03-17-2010, 08:04 PM         #57
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-19-2010, 10:36 PM         #58
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jamie Foxx Wanted Nicki Minaj’s First Single , Says Sean Garrett

From what we’ve seen of Nicki Minaj—the Barbie braggadocio and hot pink obsession—it’s hard to think her upcoming single “Massive Attack,” was originally sought after by a man. But the song’s writer and producer, Sean Garrett, says Jamie Foxx was pleading for it.

“I say this because I love Jamie, but he actually wanted Nicki Minaj’s first single. He really, really wanted that record,” Garrett told VIBE, mentioning that Foxx heard the record before it reached Minaj. “He was very persistent. Superstars don’t ever like to be told ‘no.’ I didn’t necessarily feel good about telling him ‘no’ either, but out of respect for him and our friendship I wanted to make sure that I did give him something else that was great.“

Garrett—who is currently working on Foxx’s fourth album, tentatively titled Body—further explained why the song would have set the Academy Award winner back. “As much as I love Jamie, I know that wasn’t the record for him. But you know when artists hear something that’s a hit, they don’t care what it sound like. They want it. I didn’t want to put Jamie out there looking crazy,” he continued.

“Jamie is a little bit more adult contemporary. As a producer, you have to give artists what’s best for them, so I always have to keep into perspective who Jamie is and not give him something that’s not in his lane. It could be a hot record, but it’s still got to fit his swag or the fans aren’t going to believe it. Jamie Foxx, ‘Massive Attack’? C’mon, nah.”

While Garrett held out on Foxx, he revealed that he had another female in mind for the record before Minaj. “I can’t tell you who I really did the record for. But I will tell you that I definitely had somebody in mind like a Nicki. Somebody that had the personality to handle a record that big,” he says. “Only Nicki and one other person in my eyes could’ve done this record and at the end of the day I made an executive call and saw that it was better suited for her. And the s**t is incredible.”

Sean Garrett is preparing to film the video to his lead single, “Get It All,” featuring Nicki Minaj, next week.

Another credible Nicki Minaj co-signer

Poor Kim. Stuck performing 'Lighters Up' at ghetto hole-in-the-wall events and strips club w/ an undercover homo football player who got kicked off the team as her date.

Meanwhile Nicki Minaj is shooting a new music video every week.
 8 years ago '05        #59
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 chameleonmarke said:
You stay upset, ROFL.
naw not mad @ all. nicki is just boring as hell now. digged the stuff from way back but the futuristic barbie stuff is old and her raps need work. it's like she has everyone's attention, but what is she gonna do with it. a real entertainer knows when to change
 03-20-2010, 12:00 AM         #60
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darquecinnamon said:
naw not mad @ all. nicki is just boring as hell now. digged the stuff from way back but the futuristic barbie stuff is old and her raps need work. it's like she has everyone's attention, but what is she gonna do with it. a real entertainer knows when to change
Do you still love me?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy