Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-15-2010, 10:33 PM         #121
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
he has a legit reason for not f!ghting Margarito, that dude is a cheater, as far as cotto, c'mon look what pacman did to him that would be unnessacary, as for williams pacman ain't f!ghting him either he chose clottey instead, Tzsyu caught Judah with a good punch but that doesn't make judah a bad f!ghter, he was legit even when he fought pbf, and mayweather fought who was good as he was coming up, there will always be new great f!ghters you can't just f!ght on forever you start to age and what not, don't make the excuse of trying to f!ght everyone and so fourth look at julio cesar chavez, he was arguably the greatest f!ghter of all time but lost to dlh at the tale end of the career, pbf can't f!ght everyone who is good but he's trying to f!ght them all still, he wants mosely and pacman but when he beats them people will still wan't more, they'll be like what about willioms, berto, it never ends
Funny, Margarito wasn't even suspected of being a cheater until the Mosley f!ght.
Guaging what Floyd woulda done to Cotto by what Manny did is inaccurate. Floyd went 12 with Oscar and 10+ with Hatton....Manny went about 10 rounds with both of them combined and left Hatton asleep.
Judah fought Floyd immediately after a loss to Baldomir. Funny thing was Judah only brought the IBF title to the table becuz Baldomir didnt pay the sanctioning fee.

It's virtually impossible to f!ght everybody, but more of an effort has been done than what Floyd is doing. Felix Trinidad, Bernard Hopkins, Oscar De La Hoya, Manny Pacquaio....all of them have fought the best their eras had/have to offer.

Trinidad-Oscar, Vargas, Reid, Hopkins
Hopkins-Trinidad, Taylor, Tarver, Calzaghe, Pavlik
Oscar-....can we say EVERYBODY!!
Manny-Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Hatton, Cotto, Oscar.

Fact of the matter is, Floyd seems to believe that an undefeated record is more important than f!ghting and taking risks. True boxing fans can repect a loss, if you are f!ghting the best out there. Oscar De La Hoya has been knocked out twice, but his career will always be respected by true boxing fans because he fought everybody out there.....I dare Floyd to take a challenge equivalent to the one Oscar took when he fought Felix Sturm.
 03-15-2010, 10:36 PM         #122
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 muzikhead said:
Fam this dude is just another typical bandwagon fan. Just spitting random s**t out of his mouth and doesn't have a clue. I guess a 5 or 6 f!ght win streak is amazing to him. PBF winning 40 in a row is nothing. It's pointless to argue with him as you can see he put his own foot in his mouth with this greatest win streak s**t.
Reading is fundamental, champ.
Never said the greatest.
As I stated, undefeated records are overrated...Hatton won 42 in a row, so was he legendary status prior to f!ghting Floyd?

Dumb a---s, I tell ya.
 03-15-2010, 10:40 PM         #123
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
don't try to run around what you said.....you said "war torn after the pac f!ghts"...pure bulls**t...considering he beat casamayor,and knocked out juan diaz...and i don't want to hear this s**t about moving up in weight...when everyone were currently discussing in this thread has moved up in weight,and won championships....but for marquez it's an excuse as to why he lost....

you people use whatever excuse to fit your point..
Dude....he was war torn after the Pacquaio f!ghts. Marquez pulled that win over Diaz out of nowhere, Diaz was working him over until Marquez tagged him. I even remember his f!ght with Jaca, where he looked past his prime.

Truth be told, Marquez was not the same guy that he was prior to f!ghting Pacquaio...face it. Dude used to end f!ghts in 3-4 rounds without even looking like he'd been in a f!ght.

I'm a true boxing fan, champ, so attempting to put me in a box will only cause u to look foolish.
 03-15-2010, 10:46 PM         #124
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Funny, Margarito wasn't even suspected of being a cheater until the Mosley f!ght.
Guaging what Floyd woulda done to Cotto by what Manny did is inaccurate. Floyd went 12 with Oscar and 10+ with Hatton....Manny went about 10 rounds with both of them combined and left Hatton asleep.
Judah fought Floyd immediately after a loss to Baldomir. Funny thing was Judah only brought the IBF title to the table becuz Baldomir didnt pay the sanctioning fee.

It's virtually impossible to f!ght everybody, but more of an effort has been done than what Floyd is doing. Felix Trinidad, Bernard Hopkins, Oscar De La Hoya, Manny Pacquaio....all of them have fought the best their eras had/have to offer.

Trinidad-Oscar, Vargas, Reid, Hopkins
Hopkins-Trinidad, Taylor, Tarver, Calzaghe, Pavlik
Oscar-....can we say EVERYBODY!!
Manny-Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Hatton, Cotto, Oscar.

Fact of the matter is, Floyd seems to believe that an undefeated record is more important than f!ghting and taking risks. True boxing fans can repect a loss, if you are f!ghting the best out there. Oscar De La Hoya has been knocked out twice, but his career will always be respected by true boxing fans because he fought everybody out there.....I dare Floyd to take a challenge equivalent to the one Oscar took when he fought Felix Sturm.

...you just keep exposing your BIAS mr. "im a mayweather fan"..how the f**k you gonna mention 2 boxers that floyd fought BEFORE and BEAT...as f!ghters that manny fought that were best of their era...but not do the same for floyd..or mention corrales,or genaro hernandez,or famoso....all in an effort to discredit who floyd has fought...

you can't be serious..

Last edited by HotepSuns; 03-15-2010 at 10:51 PM..
 03-15-2010, 10:51 PM         #125
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude....he was war torn after the Pacquaio f!ghts. Marquez pulled that win over Diaz out of nowhere, Diaz was working him over until Marquez tagged him. I even remember his f!ght with Jaca, where he looked past his prime.

Truth be told, Marquez was not the same guy that he was prior to f!ghting Pacquaio...face it. Dude used to end f!ghts in 3-4 rounds without even looking like he'd been in a f!ght.

I'm a true boxing fan, champ, so attempting to put me in a box will only cause u to look foolish.

you're putting yourself in a box..marquez almost always get's tagged during his boxing matches..he's a mexican f!ghter..that's how they f!ght..that's nothing new...the same s**t was happening in the casamayor f!ght up until about the 5th,or 6th round,and than he started getting in casamayor's a.ss...(sound familiar pac fan)....

bottom line is you're showing your bias,by coming up with bulls**t excuses to try,and discredit floyd,and highlight pac....i'm just calling you on your bulls**t..
 8 years ago '05        #126
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 996 996
“I think Pacquiao gave the fans a boring f!ght. He was punching his arms for all 12 rounds. At least when you watch Floyd Mayweather you know you’ll be seeing non-stop action for 30 minutes straight and that’s what you’ll see on May 1st," Mayweather told Cage Report.

oh damn tell me he didn't really say that
 8 years ago '05        #127
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
I'm sure Paul Williams wouldn't mind dropping weight to f!ght Floyd...
 03-15-2010, 11:02 PM         #128
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm sure Paul Williams wouldn't mind dropping weight to f!ght Floyd...

or manny.....paul will f!ght anybody....paul will also f!ght hopkins,or pavlik,or whoever....
 8 years ago '06        #129
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 Trill Clinton said:
Floyd Mayweather is Roy Jones status..
who has this n*gga beaten that was any good?

Diego Coralles? lmao.
If Floyd isn't that good, why is Pacquiao avoiding him?
 03-15-2010, 11:14 PM         #130
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manny did what he was supposed to do and put on an exhibition. What more do you want from him? Another KO so you all can start drying steroids?
 03-15-2010, 11:15 PM         #131
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maddog345 said:
If Floyd isn't that good, why is Pacquiao avoiding him?
Ill informed n*gga who doesnt know boxing.
 03-15-2010, 11:18 PM         #132
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
you're putting yourself in a box..marquez almost always get's tagged during his boxing matches..he's a mexican f!ghter..that's how they f!ght..that's nothing new...the same s**t was happening in the casamayor f!ght up until about the 5th,or 6th round,and than he started getting in casamayor's a.ss...(sound familiar pac fan)....

bottom line is you're showing your bias,by coming up with bulls**t excuses to try,and discredit floyd,and highlight pac....i'm just calling you on your bulls**t..
OK, now u startin' to make yaself look stupid. The Casamayor f!ght was after he fought Manny...You name 1 f!ght when Marquez even looked close to losing a f!ght before he fought Manny. I got footage, champ. So I know i'm on top of my game.
Hell u talkin bout "dats how they f!ght", u sound dumb as all hell...I'm far from biased. I'm a true Floyd fan. I just call a spade a spade.

Do some homework and point out a f!ght when Marquez looked in trouble prior to his 1st round against Pacquaio.
 03-15-2010, 11:45 PM         #133
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
OK, now u startin' to make yaself look stupid. The Casamayor f!ght was after he fought Manny...You name 1 f!ght when Marquez even looked close to losing a f!ght before he fought Manny. I got footage, champ. So I know i'm on top of my game.
Hell u talkin bout "dats how they f!ght", u sound dumb as all hell...I'm far from biased. I'm a true Floyd fan. I just call a spade a spade.

Do some homework and point out a f!ght when Marquez looked in trouble prior to his 1st round against Pacquaio.

you just keep sonning yourself....how about you pull up the norwood f!ght where he was knocked down in the 2nd,and lost the f!ght....

just admit you're a boxing dolt,and be done with it..
 03-15-2010, 11:52 PM         #134
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
you just keep sonning yourself....how about you pull up the norwood f!ght where he was knocked down in the 2nd,and lost the f!ght....

just admit you're a boxing dolt,and be done with it..
Figured you'd bring up the Freddie Norwood f!ght without probably even seeing it. I expected you to go straight to his record and look straight for a loss. That was a sloppy f!ght that some see as controversial.
So try again.
LMAO @ people who google records and think they can come wit ammunition.
 03-15-2010, 11:59 PM         #135
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Figured you'd bring up the Freddie Norwood f!ght without probably even seeing it. I expected you to go straight to his record and look straight for a loss. That was a sloppy f!ght that some see as controversial.
So try again.
LMAO @ people who google records and think they can come wit ammunition.

i saw the f!ght,and know the LOSS was controversial..the KNOCKDOWN however WASN'T...which is what you were questioning....this is YOU..once again trying to RUN AROUND points that you make that aren't valid,and ME shutting them down.....
 03-16-2010, 12:04 AM         #136
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in fact let's all watch the knockdown together,and laugh at you....

[video - click to view]

03-16-2010, 12:14 AM         #137
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i saw the f!ght,and know the LOSS was controversial..the KNOCKDOWN however WASN'T...which is what you were questioning....this is YOU..once again trying to RUN AROUND points that you make that aren't valid,and ME shutting them down.....
I didnt question the knockdown. WDF are u talkin about?....Marquez could have easily gotten that decision, just as Castillo coulda got the first decision against Floyd.
I'm not runnin' around any statement I made...U gonna upload the knockdown Marquez aint get credit for?...hmmmmmm.

Sure u saw the f!ght.....
 03-16-2010, 12:15 AM         #138
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way you can honestly say the Marquez that fought Robbie Peden is the same Marquez that fought Juan Diaz........unless u are a B.S. boxing fan.
 03-16-2010, 12:20 AM         #139
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
I didnt question the knockdown. WDF are u talkin about?....Marquez could have easily gotten that decision, just as Castillo coulda got the first decision against Floyd.
I'm not runnin' around any statement I made...U gonna upload the knockdown Marquez aint get credit for?...hmmmmmm.

Sure u saw the f!ght.....

DCReprezenta said:

you tell me to give you a f!ght where manuel looked even close to losing a f!ght..i not only give you one,but one where he was also knocked down CLEAN...and now you're trying to run around what you said to argue the merits of who should have won the norwood f!ght...i don't give a s**t who should have won.....that wasn't what you asked...i gave you exactly what you asked for...there is nowhere for you to go from here...
 03-16-2010, 12:25 AM         #140
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:

you tell me to give you a f!ght where manuel looked even close to losing a f!ght..i not only give you one,but one where he was also knocked down CLEAN...and now you're trying to run around what you said to argue the merits of who should have won the norwood f!ght...i don't give a s**t who should have won.....that wasn't what you asked...i gave you exactly what you asked for...there is nowhere for you to go from here...
Point taken. Does that negate the fact that Juan Manuel Marquez is not the same f!ghter that he was prior to f!ghting Pacquaio?
I had Marquez winning that f!ght even with the scored knockdowns, even wider if u include the one that wasnt counted on Marquez's part....Combine that with the fact that Norwood was avoiding action for the better part of the f!ght and Marquez was the aggressor and you have my logic for stating that Marquez was not in trouble.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago