most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
late as f**k nvm
 8 years ago '05        #102
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
No....
 8 years ago '04        #103
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Hurricane24 said:
what are YOU saying? you mentioned pacman's winning streak originally
Fam this dude is just another typical bandwagon fan. Just spitting random s**t out of his mouth and doesn't have a clue. I guess a 5 or 6 f!ght win streak is amazing to him. PBF winning 40 in a row is nothing. It's pointless to argue with him as you can see he put his own foot in his mouth with this greatest win streak s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #104
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 8 years ago '04        #105
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Mayweather is the iLLest......
 8 years ago '04        #106
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
You don't land a lot of shots on Joshua Clottey. Is it really that funny or surprising to you that he landed 27%? This definitely isn't anything to get excited for and Roach is hilarious for being so confident about smashing Floyd just because of this win.

But based on your avy it's obvious that you're a big Manny detractor so there's probably no use in trying to have a civil discussion here.
 8 years ago '04        #107
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
And anybody who doesn't give Mayweather credit is foolish. Look at how he f!ghts. One of the most skilled technicians we've had in a long time. Reflexes, ring IQ, etc. It's just we criticize him for decisions with opponents. You say Pacquiao destroyed Cotto so that obviously would've been a waste of time for Floyd, but Cotto was the man at the time. He was in his prime and the public saw him as a really good matchup for Floyd, but he didn't want to take it. People have already mentioned the merits with his previous opponents and other f!ghters he should've faced so I won't repeat all that.

Mayweather is a beast, straight up. This feels just like Jay-Z and Nas fans though.

You can't like one without the other, or give the other man credit where it's due? Almost all PBF fans are Pacquiao haters and s**t on him refusing to give him credit for any of his accolades. You refuse to acknowledge and ignore his credentials instead choosing to nitpick at reasons to put him down. This indicates to me that you guys are mad at the love Pacquiao gets and that Floyd gets bashed by many boxing critics.

And nobody is bringing up the blood testing with Pacquiao, but I agree that it shouldn't be that big a deal to get it done. He may legitimately not want to do it out of fear of it taking something away from him, maybe on some post traumatic stress s**t (being forced to have blood drawn the night before f!ghting Erik Morales the first time and losing the f!ght the next day).

I think they need to come to terms with the number of days leading to the f!ght with blood testing and move on. Arguing over a four day differential is laughable for being the only reason the f!ght won't happen. But Floyd fans, stop being salty and give Pacquiao some credit. All out Floyd haters need to acknowledge his skills too, despite how a lot of us feel about his career decisions.
 8 years ago '06        #108
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
if manny was an american everyone would be riding his d*ck and wont even think of pullin out..

for a boring, no explosion technical f!ghter, floyd sure does getta lotta love...something very un-american about it..
 8 years ago '04        #109
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
i dont think pac-man vs. floyd is gonna happen
 8 years ago '05        #110
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 Pstax916 said:
to me you guys are funny.. i am a pacman fan and cant wait until they f!ght.. with all the wins PBF has do you realize he has never fought a #1 contender?? ask yourselves that and come up with an answer on why and then reply.. non of that " eeehh he is undefeated" "eehh he has money" honestly PBF is really good.. but up until he took this mosley f!ght (about damn time) he was making excuses on why he doesnt have to f!ght a #1 contender who isnt waaaay past their prime(dlh), have jump up 30lbs(marquez) or go down 30lbs(DEIGO).. dlh f!ght couldve went both ways and no re match?? its easy to jump on his bandwagon but let me tell you.. if/when pbh pacman f!ght DO NOT put your money on PBF...

watch this and learn youngsters
Wow... That host was goin INNNNNN. I'm a pretty boy fan not a major boxing fan but if most of what those hosts were spittin was true then i'm a lil disappointed in PBF
 03-15-2010, 10:02 PM         #111
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
i'm just saying you're mentioning his winning streak when you look at floyd's his is still 40 straight, and who cares about people who WERE undefeated, floyd still is undefeated, manny's winning streak is cool but i wouldn't place emphasis on it
I mentioned Manny's streak because he has yet to fall off, or even have a bad night in years. Dude has pretty much dominated since his last loss.
 03-15-2010, 10:07 PM         #112
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
dude floyd has already moved up, don't act like floyd entered as a welterweight, he moved up just like all the big names he beat, jmm, hatton both moved up like him, de la hoya was a bigger weight and moved down to f!ght pbf, also pbf beat judah when judah was still good, as for as rjj goes, name one great f!ghter he beat? go ahead i'll wait... and don't name hopkins because that was b hop early in his career long before he became the executioner, face it rjj won at a time where there were no good heavy or light heavy weights, when rjj finally went against some decent light heavies his a.ss was laying on the canvas, and also floyd has been beating everyone that people ask him, to, shane is next then pacman and after that he has no more comptetition
I'm tryna figure out if you are being serious...Floyd's last f!ght was against a dude who jumped 2 weight divisions, a guy who was already war torn from his 2 f!ghts against Manny Pacquaio at 126 and 130 pounds. Truth is, Floyd fought Zab Judah after he was beaten by Tszyu and Baldomir, same guy who has yet to prove he is even an elite f!ghter...Judah, that is.
To RJ's testament, he's cleaned out a division (175) of guys who are all naturally bigger than himself. Some of which went on to win titles against each other when he left the division (Julio Gonzales, Clinton Woods, Richard Hall). Roy took f!ghts with his heart later in his career and that proved to be his demise, losing 18 pounds of muscle to f!ght Tarver and pretty much losing all his physical gifts.
 03-15-2010, 10:10 PM         #113
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
What naturally big guys has he beat??? De La Hoya is a natural Welterweight... Thats where he made a name for himself...

But without even going into all that how can you ever be considered great when you never ever fought a top ranked contender in your entire career... I dont mean a f!ghter ranked in the top 5 or top 10... i mean at the time when fought the f!ghter the f!ghter was still ranked #1...

How do you justify that... I dont know his entire f!ght record... But i dont ever recall Floyd f!ghting a #1 contender...
Floyd could have fought Margarito, Williams or Cintron...instead he fought Sharmba Mitchell.
PS: This is coming from a solid Floyd fan, I just call it how I see it.
 03-15-2010, 10:14 PM         #114
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
floyd before retirement was p4p #1, he fought hatton when hatton was #1 contender, floyd hasn't ducked anyone, he beat judah, corrales, gatti, hatton, dlh, jmm soon to be mosely who is a natural welterwieght and a top contender and if pacman doesn't hide again then he'll beat pacman, don't make it out that floyd beat a whole bunch of nobodies cus dude f!ghts who the public asks him to f!ght, he didn't pick a bum f!ght like clottey he picked a real f!ghter like mosely, you guys are never satisfied, thinking everyone is julio cesar chavez and s**t f!ghting like 5 times a year against everyone there is
Truth be told, Floyd hasn't fought the true #1 since 130...when he fought Manfredy and Corrales back to back. Since then he's manipulated his way to #1 p4p. Guys like Cotto losing to big active opponents, while Floyd beats smaller opponents with fewer losses. Floyd beat Judah, Gatti, Hatton, De La Hoya and Marquez at times when he could have been f!ghting Williams, Margarito, Tszyu, and Cotto.
 03-15-2010, 10:15 PM         #115
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
I'm tryna figure out if you are being serious...Floyd's last f!ght was against a dude who jumped 2 weight divisions, a guy who was already war torn from his 2 f!ghts against Manny Pacquaio at 126 and 130 pounds. Truth is, Floyd fought Zab Judah after he was beaten by Tszyu and Baldomir, same guy who has yet to prove he is even an elite f!ghter...Judah, that is.
To RJ's testament, he's cleaned out a division (175) of guys who are all naturally bigger than himself. Some of which went on to win titles against each other when he left the division (Julio Gonzales, Clinton Woods, Richard Hall). Roy took f!ghts with his heart later in his career and that proved to be his demise, losing 18 pounds of muscle to f!ght Tarver and pretty much losing all his physical gifts.

not the same marquez who JUST before f!ghting mayweather beat casamayor,and knocked out juan diaz...but i guess he magically got old,and beat down after that...
 03-15-2010, 10:21 PM         #116
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaflawless1 said:
^^^ pretty sure he moved up to 154 and beat dlh with 10oz heavey weight gloves while he said he only weighed 147ish f!ght night and dlh weighed probably like 160-170 f!ght night and the f!ght wasn't close fmj destroyed him... pacman made him move down to what 135 what dlh never been in how many years?? and still didn't put dlh on the canvas
Manny fought him at 147 and smoked him, Floyd squeaked out a decision against Oscar at 154.

^^^ pretty sure bladmier (or how ever you spell his name) was ranked #1 he had all the belts for what every weight that was i think 147 after beating judah
Baldomir had the titles by beating Judah, who snagged them from Spinks. Prior to winning the titles against Judah, Baldomir was a club f!ghter.

and for other dude pretty sure corales was f!ghting at 135 and called mayweather out by sayins he's the best 130lb in the world ... and mayweather destroyed him... not to mention he destroyed hernandez which ran the 130lb weight class for years
Chico didn't move to 135 until after the Floyd f!ght. It was Chico lobbying for the f!ght with Floyd to be held at 135 becuz he was having trouble squeezing 6' into 130 pounds...Nonetheless Chico still took the f!ght and had it stopped on his feet. Famoso Hernandez was a solid victory, Floyd outboxed him with 1 hand...Famoso is about the normal, as far as Floyd's resume goes. That's about the level that he's made his career defeating.
 8 years ago '05        #117
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,690 | Props total: 35 35
 Hurricane24 said:
manny is only champ and p4p ranked number 1 because floyd retired, floyd imo has nothing to prove, if anything manny has something to prove to floyd and the world, manny would just be another not champion f!ghter if floyd didn't get bored for the sport for a lil while, its funny everyone talks s**t like oh pac beat dlh and hatton faster than floyd, n*gga picking up floyd's scraps, and jmm went the distance with manny and even had a draw, manny barely beat him and floyd made that dude look like a child f!ghting a man
Ok let me understand you...just because floyd beat an overhyped hatton and BARELY beat de la hoya that takes away from what pacman has done? Pac DESTROYED hatton waay quicker than what floyd did and DEMOLISHED a dlh who I think only trained to make weight. I agree I was dissapointed with the clottey f!ght, but don't take away from what pac has acccomplished. Also pac embarrased cotto a natural welter, so don't even use marquez as an accomplishment for floyd lmao cmon dude came in weighin a lot more than marquez who jumped from light to welter seriously cmon what chance did marquez really have? I also agree marquez beat pac on both f!ghts.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-15-2010, 10:23 PM         #118
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
not the same marquez who JUST before f!ghting mayweather beat casamayor,and knocked out juan diaz...but i guess he magically got old,and beat down after that...
Think for a quick second. It's not that difficult........Juan Manuel Marquez fought both Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor at 135. Still with me?.......................He moved up 2 divisions to f!ght Floyd.

Asking a lot, dont u think?
 03-15-2010, 10:27 PM         #119
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Think for a quick second. It's not that difficult........Juan Manuel Marquez fought both Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor at 135. Still with me?.......................He moved up 2 divisions to f!ght Floyd.

Asking a lot, dont u think?

don't try to run around what you said.....you said "war torn after the pac f!ghts"...pure bulls**t...considering he beat casamayor,and knocked out juan diaz...and i don't want to hear this s**t about moving up in weight...when everyone were currently discussing in this thread has moved up in weight,and won championships....but for marquez it's an excuse as to why he lost....

you people use whatever excuse to fit your point..
 8 years ago '06        #120
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
:wow: At some of ya'll in here saying that Roy Jones was overrated. Dude dominated boxing for an entire f**king decade and he was overrated? Don't confuse 41 yr old Roy Jones with 22 - 35yr Roy Jones. Dude in his prime was a f**king beast, PERIOD! Why ya'll think B-hop want him now? He couldn't f**k with RJJ in his prime.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy