Really - Manny Pacquiao?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-15-2010, 03:44 PM         #81
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
What naturally big guys has he beat??? De La Hoya is a natural Welterweight... Thats where he made a name for himself...

But without even going into all that how can you ever be considered great when you never ever fought a top ranked contender in your entire career... I dont mean a f!ghter ranked in the top 5 or top 10... i mean at the time when fought the f!ghter the f!ghter was still ranked #1...

How do you justify that... I dont know his entire f!ght record... But i dont ever recall Floyd f!ghting a #1 contender...
floyd before retirement was p4p #1, he fought hatton when hatton was #1 contender, floyd hasn't ducked anyone, he beat judah, corrales, gatti, hatton, dlh, jmm soon to be mosely who is a natural welterwieght and a top contender and if pacman doesn't hide again then he'll beat pacman, don't make it out that floyd beat a whole bunch of nobodies cus dude f!ghts who the public asks him to f!ght, he didn't pick a bum f!ght like clottey he picked a real f!ghter like mosely, you guys are never satisfied, thinking everyone is julio cesar chavez and s**t f!ghting like 5 times a year against everyone there is
 8 years ago '06        #82
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ pretty sure he moved up to 154 and beat dlh with 10oz heavey weight gloves while he said he only weighed 147ish f!ght night and dlh weighed probably like 160-170 f!ght night and the f!ght wasn't close fmj destroyed him... pacman made him move down to what 135 what dlh never been in how many years?? and still didn't put dlh on the canvas

^^^ pretty sure bladmier (or how ever you spell his name) was ranked #1 he had all the belts for what every weight that was i think 147 after beating judah

and for other dude pretty sure corales was f!ghting at 135 and called mayweather out by sayins he's the best 130lb in the world ... and mayweather destroyed him... not to mention he destroyed hernandez which ran the 130lb weight class for years

pretty sure he moved up to f!ght damn near everybody he fought (and did it legally that fool pacman head done exploaded he was probably like a 7 now he pushin 8 or beyond) except 3 ppl hatten jmm and corales

and ppl saying pacman beat the common oppentents better ... well dlh explained it up there ^^ and hatten fmj knocked him out going backwards he wasn't planted or nothing knocked him out while sliding backwards and fmj and pac are 2 different styles mayweather aint going in looking for the knockout pacman is

not even going to get into alot other ppl he fought but your right they weren't top 1 f!ghters but hard to get the top to f!ght you when you maken everyone you ever fought look like a bum ... but they were top prospects and things acting like he just fought nobodys off the block or something ...and still f!ghting 40 nobodys off the block i bet you wouldn't be 40 and 0 ...give the man his respect

Last edited by thaflawless1; 03-15-2010 at 03:51 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #83
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 thaflawless1 said:
^^^ pretty sure he moved up to 154 and beat dlh with 10oz heavey weight gloves while he said he only weighed 147ish f!ght night and dlh weighed probably like 160-170 f!ght night and the f!ght wasn't close fmj destroyed him... pacman made him move down to what 135 what dlh never been in how many years?? and still didn't put dlh on the canvas

He won by Split Decision against De La Hoya...

thaflawless1 said:
^^^ pretty sure bladmier (or how ever you spell his name) was ranked #1 he had all the belts for what every weight that was i think 147 after beating judah
Baldomir was past his prime and 35 years old and ironically right after losing to Floyd was also destroyed by Vernon Forrest... And then briefly retired

thaflawless1 said:
pretty sure he moved up to f!ght damn near everybody he fought (and did it legally that fool pacman head done exploaded he was probably like a 7 now he pushin 8 or beyond) except 3 ppl hatten jmm and corales
Every f!ghter moves up but they move up to take a chance and f!ght the best f!ghters at the weight classes... Not move up to f!ght names of past champions... Like i said Shane has moved from lightweight to middleweight f!ghting whoever...

thaflawless1 said:
and ppl saying pacman beat the common oppentents better ... well dlh explained it up there ^^ and hatten fmj knocked him out going backwards he wasn't planted or nothing knocked him out while sliding backwards and fmj and pac are 2 different styles mayweather aint going in looking for the knockout pacman is
So then you agree he beat his opponents more convincingly??? Like you said Mayweather doesnt look for KO's but he talks s**t as if he does... Either way a common opponent would be DLH and he won that by split decision... so even though he is a boxer and not a slugger he didnt convincingly outbox DLH in the judges eyes...

thaflawless1 said:
not even going to get into alot other ppl he fought but your right they weren't top 1 f!ghters but hard to get the top to f!ght you when you maken everyone you ever fought look like a bum ... but they were top prospects and things acting like he just fought nobodys off the block or something ...and still f!ghting 40 nobodys off the block i bet you wouldn't be 40 and 0 ...give the man his respect
No it isnt... Just agree to f!ght... Whats the reason he isnt f!ghting the same people Shane is f!ghting... He called out Shane for losing 5 f!ghts but FMJ wouldnt step in the ring with any of the people Shane loss too... Forrest, Cotto, Winky... Hell he wouldnt even f!ght Margarito... I mean There have been at least 3 f!ghters Floyd has ducked...
 03-15-2010, 04:28 PM         #84
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

He won by Split Decision against De La Hoya...

Baldomir was past his prime and 35 years old and ironically right after losing to Floyd was also destroyed by Vernon Forrest... And then briefly retired

Every f!ghter moves up but they move up to take a chance and f!ght the best f!ghters at the weight classes... Not move up to f!ght names of past champions... Like i said Shane has moved from lightweight to middleweight f!ghting whoever...

So then you agree he beat his opponents more convincingly??? Like you said Mayweather doesnt look for KO's but he talks s**t as if he does... Either way a common opponent would be DLH and he won that by split decision... so even though he is a boxer and not a slugger he didnt convincingly outbox DLH in the judges eyes...

No it isnt... Just agree to f!ght... Whats the reason he isnt f!ghting the same people Shane is f!ghting... He called out Shane for losing 5 f!ghts but FMJ wouldnt step in the ring with any of the people Shane loss too... Forrest, Cotto, Winky... Hell he wouldnt even f!ght Margarito... I mean There have been at least 3 f!ghters Floyd has ducked...
damn you hate the best of the best huh? you hate kobe and pbf?
 8 years ago '09        #85
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
He's running for senate now or something, isn't he.
 8 years ago '06        #86
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
^^^ won by split decision cause they was being nice to dlh can give him 4 rounds and thats being nice ...hard to knock someone out when they out weight you by alot and make you wear 10oz heavy weight gloves ... smh .. oh yeah no comments on maken him come down to 135 to f!ght pac 1 or 2 years later hahahaha dlh over the hill when mayweather f!ghts him at 154 but a year or 2 later when pacman f!ghts him at like 135 its the best proformance since ali and formen hahahaha

shane has the body to move up to middle weight ... fmj does not

he didn't f!ght margarito to move up in weight more to f!ght bladomir who was a champion and i think #1 p4p at that time after beating judah (but i could be wrong)

no pac didn't beat his common opponents more convincingly then fmj did already explained why

he hasn't fought a top welterweight yet but is about to because he was busy making money f!ghting f!ghts like hatten(who had a huge following and was undefeated at the time) ... and i seen interviews and no i won't go find them that he told cotto all he had to do is say himself that he wanted to f!ght fmj in every cotto interview i seen he never once called out fmj he always said i let my promoters tell me who i f!ght

also he been tryed to f!ght shane but some toothach injury messed it up ... don't know how to do them gifs ...but gif yourself on that 1

Last edited by thaflawless1; 03-15-2010 at 04:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #87
dre03 
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
floyd before retirement was p4p #1, he fought hatton when hatton was #1 contender, floyd hasn't ducked anyone, he beat judah, corrales, gatti, hatton, dlh, jmm soon to be mosely who is a natural welterwieght and a top contender and if pacman doesn't hide again then he'll beat pacman, don't make it out that floyd beat a whole bunch of nobodies cus dude f!ghts who the public asks him to f!ght, he didn't pick a bum f!ght like clottey he picked a real f!ghter like mosely, you guys are never satisfied, thinking everyone is julio cesar chavez and s**t f!ghting like 5 times a year against everyone there is
What??? Its the public who is criticizing him for his opponents... Its because of his opponents the boxing critics criticize him... The names you keep naming we already been through... Judah is not worthy of discussing seeing how he has lost to everybody and knocked silly by Tzsyu... Hatton was a nobody his name wasnt even mentioned before 2006 and he was not #1 when they fought Cotto was...

Mayweather is really the only boxer currently considered a champion i know that hasnt fought either Pacquiao, Cotto, Margarito or Williams... And the f!ght with Mosley hasnt happened yet... Floyd punk a.ss has pulled out of f!ghts before after they are scheduled due to random injuries...

What other f!ghter hasnt... U can say Beto but he is still young and up and coming.. No reason for Floyd to not f!ght the best thats out there now... His excuse for not f!ghting Margarito is arguably one of the worst i have ever heard in my life...
 03-15-2010, 04:45 PM         #88
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Williams would serve all these n*ggas
 8 years ago '08        #89
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 BobbyNitro808 said:
Paul Williams would serve all these n*ggas
Man i think that n*gga is probably one of the most overrated f!ghters currently in boxing
 8 years ago '06        #90
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
dudes love to hate on the best ... im done arguing ... yall are the reason he's 1 of the most watched(ppv bought) f!ghters of all time just hoping for someone to beat him ... and when that person fails ... you crown the next to beat him ... always excuses for what he does and who he beats ... boxing is hitting with out being hit and he does that arguably better then any1 in the history enough said ...40 came in with a game plan 40 left with a L
 8 years ago '04        #91
dre03 
space
space
 thaflawless1 said:
^^^ won by split decision cause they was being nice to dlh can give him 4 rounds and thats being nice ...hard to knock someone out when they out weight you by alot and make you wear 10oz heavy weight gloves ... smh .. oh yeah no comments on maken him come down to 135 to f!ght pac 1 or 2 years later hahahaha dlh over the hill when mayweather f!ghts him at 154 but a year or 2 later when pacman f!ghts him at like 135 its the best proformance since ali and formen hahahaha

shane has the body to move up to middle weight ... fmj does not

he didn't f!ght margarito to move up in weight more to f!ght bladomir who was a champion and i think #1 p4p at that time after beating judah (but i could be wrong)

no pac didn't beat his common opponents more convincingly then fmj did already explained why

he hasn't fought a top welterweight yet but is about to because he was busy making money f!ghting f!ghts like hatten(who had a huge following and was undefeated at the time) ... and i seen interviews and no i won't go find them that he told cotto all he had to do is say himself that he wanted to f!ght fmj in every cotto interview i seen he never once called out fmj he always said i let my promoters tell me who i f!ght
Pacquiao knocked Cotto out... Mosley knocked Margarito out... Both f!ghters were outweighed by their opponent... With the excuse you just gave JMM had no chance against FMJ so what was the point of taking that f!ght... JMM had to go up damn near 30lbs and Floyd still weighed more than him... and what does size have to do with scoring punches...

Dude DLH is a natural Welterweight... It was no different then the 142 for Pacquiao and the 145 for De La Hoya when they fought... He came in heavier than Pacquiao too...
 03-15-2010, 04:53 PM         #92
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
What??? Its the public who is criticizing him for his opponents... Its because of his opponents the boxing critics criticize him... The names you keep naming we already been through... Judah is not worthy of discussing seeing how he has lost to everybody and knocked silly by Tzsyu... Hatton was a nobody his name wasnt even mentioned before 2006 and he was not #1 when they fought Cotto was...

Mayweather is really the only boxer currently considered a champion i know that hasnt fought either Pacquiao, Cotto, Margarito or Williams... And the f!ght with Mosley hasnt happened yet... Floyd punk a.ss has pulled out of f!ghts before after they are scheduled due to random injuries...

What other f!ghter hasnt... U can say Beto but he is still young and up and coming.. No reason for Floyd to not f!ght the best thats out there now... His excuse for not f!ghting Margarito is arguably one of the worst i have ever heard in my life...
he has a legit reason for not f!ghting Margarito, that dude is a cheater, as far as cotto, c'mon look what pacman did to him that would be unnessacary, as for williams pacman ain't f!ghting him either he chose clottey instead, Tzsyu caught Judah with a good punch but that doesn't make judah a bad f!ghter, he was legit even when he fought pbf, and mayweather fought who was good as he was coming up, there will always be new great f!ghters you can't just f!ght on forever you start to age and what not, don't make the excuse of trying to f!ght everyone and so fourth look at julio cesar chavez, he was arguably the greatest f!ghter of all time but lost to dlh at the tale end of the career, pbf can't f!ght everyone who is good but he's trying to f!ght them all still, he wants mosely and pacman but when he beats them people will still wan't more, they'll be like what about willioms, berto, it never ends
 8 years ago '06        #93
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
Pacquiao knocked Cotto out... Mosley knocked Margarito out... Both f!ghters were outweighed by their opponent... With the excuse you just gave JMM had no chance against FMJ so what was the point of taking that f!ght... JMM had to go up damn near 30lbs and Floyd still weighed more than him... and what does size have to do with scoring punches...

Dude DLH is a natural Welterweight... It was no different then the 142 for Pacquiao and the 145 for De La Hoya when they fought... He came in heavier than Pacquiao too...
dlh was f!ghting at 154 he didn't have to move at all while flmj took the f!ght and still weighed as welterweight 147 and made him wear 10 oz heavyweight gloves ...dumb a.ss

pac man was never outweighed by that much by any f!ghter ...mather fact he made cotto come down to 145 ...and im pretty sure he made dlh come down lower then 145 (dlh was so drained that night you could tell) mather fact f!ght night pretty sure pac man out weighed dlh thats how drained dlh was ...............mather fact none of them were outweighed that much ... and well all know mayweather isn't the biggest puncher your point is??????? dumb a.ss KO isn't what boxing is ... its hitting with out getting hit ...KO is a bonus ...

and pretty sure JMM only had to come up 10 pounds or so pretty sure he fought pacman and who was that diaz at 135 so wtf is with this 30 pound s**t ... and yeah he out weighed him by 2 lbs whoopdy doo ... and JMM didn't have a chance anyway he just wanted a payday by which he got extra payday for them 2 pounds... took that f!ght as a tuneup he been away for what almost 2 years and a tune up to him was the #2 p4p arguably the #1 because ppl think he beat pacman ...yeah he made him come up 10 pounds or so but so fmj done it and still won but gets no credit...thats a hell of a tune up to come back after 2 years and f!ght the #2 p4p

Last edited by thaflawless1; 03-15-2010 at 05:07 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #94
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Lol @ Baldomir ever being a #1 p4p. That's hilarious. Lol @ Ricky Hatton being the number 1 contender. Cotto was clearly the #1 contender and Paul Williams was thought by everyone to be better than Hatton. Hell even Margarito was better than Hatton at the time. I still give credit to Floyd for f!ghting Hatton because he was undefeated and one of the top guys from the UK, but there were several better f!ghters he wanted no part of. Mosley's tooth ache was lame, but Floyd challenged him after his 3rd f!ght in a year, not before his first. Because that is Floyd's style, always has to have the upper hand. Why can't his fans see this when it's so blatantly obvious. Floyd is a great boxer, but the personal opinion of a couple of his fans does not outweigh the feelings of 90% of the boxing community. Sorry.

DLH fought Pacquiao at 145. On the HBO 24/7 DLH claimed it was the best he felt in years and the healthiest he'd ever been. Then he got destroyed and started making excuses. JMM and Mayweather should have never fought. That was a worthless f!ght unless Mayweather was willing to sacrifice some weight, but like always he wasn't. JMM last f!ght before Mayweather was 134. He came up to 142 and Floyd was 146 that night.

Last edited by Santoro; 03-15-2010 at 05:15 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #95
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Santoro said:
Lol @ Baldomir ever being a #1 p4p. That's hilarious. Lol @ Ricky Hatton being the number 1 contender. Cotto was clearly the #1 contender and Paul Williams was thought by everyone to be better than Hatton. Hell even Margarito was better than Hatton at the time. I still give credit to Floyd for f!ghting Hatton because he was undefeated and one of the top guys from the UK, but there were several better f!ghters he wanted no part of. Mosley's tooth ache was lame, but Floyd challenged him after his 3rd f!ght in a year, not before his first. Because that is Floyd's style, always has to have the upper hand. Why can't his fans see this when it's so blatantly obvious. Floyd is a great boxer, but the personal opinion of a couple of his fans does not outweigh the feelings of 90% of the boxing community. Sorry.

DLH fought him at 145. On the HBO 24/7 DLH claimed it was the best he felt in years and the healthiest he'd ever been. Then he got destroyed and started making excuses. JMM and Mayweather should have never fought. That was a worthless f!ght unless Mayweather was willing to sacrifice some weight, but like always he wasn't. JMM last f!ght before Mayweather was 134. He came up to 142 and Floyd was 146 that night.

They fought at 154
 8 years ago '05        #96
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Main Event said:
They fought at 154
No they didn't. It was 145. If he fought at 154 he woulda had no excuses at all.
 8 years ago '08        #97
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Santoro said:
No they didn't. It was 145. If he fought at 154 he woulda had no excuses at all.
The Floyd Mayweather vs Oscar De La Hoya f!ght was at 154

Edit: Noticed you were talking about Manny/DLH

Last edited by Main Event; 03-15-2010 at 05:17 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #98
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
I wasn't talking about that f!ght I was talking about the Paquaio f!ght. Due to the excuses of him being tired from losing weight. Shoulda been obvious since Manny destroyed him and Floyd "boxed" him for 12 rounds.

Last edited by Santoro; 03-15-2010 at 05:15 PM..
 03-15-2010, 05:14 PM         #99
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These two guys need to f!ght. Pac and Floyd need to get it on. We can say things to downplay both f!ghters. Example: Pac fought some bums and didn't look like his power was dominant. He k!lled de la hoya though. Where as Floyd barely squeaked out a w vs de la hoya in a snoozefest. Some thought Oscar won that f!ght. Floyd also has fought bums and didnt look very good

It goes both ways but bottom line is they need to f!ght.
 8 years ago '06        #100
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
you right it was 145
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago